Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Got screwed by JosephMaxima96

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

well i received the switches, but they were broken as well ( the eyelet on one where the switch sits on to make it teeder-todder is broke, and the other has a broken clip). killer95max claims they are in working order, but I wouldnt know since I havent hooked them up yet.
Old 06-26-2005, 05:23 AM
Custom Molding King!

Hook them up, I assure you they are in great working order, you will not be unhappy with the end results, prove me wrong, I am sorry for the past, but that was in the past, I managed to replace them, I assure you they work and look good.
Old 06-26-2005, 10:00 AM

Killer95max - You should contact me about my driver side door switches in blue which I have been waiting forever for.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:04 AM
NvDakid

im still waiting on my tailight which its been 4 months know and i have broken tailights and non working leds and the wrongs ones to i wanted white turn signals and he gave me orange which i never asked for
i want either another set or a refund

Old 06-30-2005, 01:46 AM
Custom Molding King!

Originally Posted by NvDakid
im still waiting on my tailight which its been 4 months know and i have broken tailights and non working leds and the wrongs ones to i wanted white turn signals and he gave me orange which i never asked for
i want either another set or a refund
I was willing to fix your taillights until I was alerted by you that you had open the lights up yourself, I even insured them with USPS if there was any change they were to be cracked or broken in transit, to this day I have yet to see pics of the broken taillights, let alone if any of the LED lights are out or non working, until I see any proof of any of that I don't feel I need to offer money back, or replace LED taillights that were possibly tampered with, I can't insure my work once the lights have been opened up, who knows what the buyer could have done to the wiring.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:02 AM
NvDakid

excuse me you told me that you were gonna send me a replacements i was waiting since i posted on this thread you denied everything ok you wanna screw people thats fine im gonna screw your max

one more thing they never worked they kept on blowin my fuse i sent them back to u twice and you still did nothing

Old 07-13-2005, 09:07 AM
NvDakid

and one more thing i have every conversation/pm u sent me since day one im gonna post a couple and show u whos lying

Old 07-13-2005, 09:08 AM
NvDakid

this is the first pm u ever sent me

Originally Posted by Killer95max
You probly remember me, you bought a set of taillights from me for $220, well first off I want to let you know I am sorry for not fixing your taillights properly, I want to let you know, I would like to send you $25 via paypal to repair the taillights properly, actually I wont be repairing them, I will be replacing them with new set of taillights, I will also order up some white leds for you since you wanted white leds for signals right? Anyway I stopped doing these taillights to take a month off and figure out the right way to do it and now I have a better setup and would like to prove to you one more time that I can build you a perfect set of taillights like you paid for, as for the taillights being cracked also, I honestly didnt crack them, but if you can tell me what taillights were cracked I can hunt down a set and pay for them and replace them for you, just let me know what is broken so I can help out here, that is all I just wanted to make my peace with you if that is alright, I am going to be offering these led taillights to the org community again with pics of all my work before I even bother posting, but here is one pic of the new boards that will be put into your taillights take a peek,
There you go, that is about all I have to say right now, I am going to be sending you the money to ship the taillights to me this week so I can properly wire them, and all that good stuff for you, please I hope you can be cool with me, I know we had some issues before but I want to clear this up with you before I sell on the org again if that is ok with you, and possibly even use you as a happy customer with these new designed taillights? You can throw away the old design I will replace it all for free if you want? Let me know please I want to resolve this with you right away, thanks for your time and please feel free to message me on RT JoeKiller or Killer95max I am on either of those at any given time. Thank you.

Old 07-13-2005, 09:09 AM
NvDakid

this is the 2nd pm after another month

Hey dude now that I think about it you want to just keep me a secret? I started a new account on here and I have many happy buyers from me who bought from me and I personally dont want anyone on here to know I use to be Josephmaxima96, I am still more then happy to replace your leds no charge but can you promise not to tell anyone? Just tell everyone you bought a set from me Killer95max before my company went public or somthing like that, would that work for you? Let me know lets keep this to ourselvs please, I had a bad rep as Josephmaxima96 and dont care to let anyone know that I am him, thanks man, let me know.

honestly i bought those tailight from a fellow ord member they werent cracked not one bit we both check em out
istillwant the same setup as arrafio led in tailight withe white turnsignals and reverse exactly how he had it
before u gave them to me with orange i still have those leds which i have no use for and theyre in my trunk
i would like a new set ot tails with the elds exactly down like arrafio and i could send you back the tailights which i have no use for
get back to me
thanks bro
All of those leds are 100% usless, the taillights themselvs I still need from you, if you can send those out to me I can get this fixed for you, I am really backed up right now, I emailed you month ago, but I can contact you when I have boards done and ready for you, then we can talk about shipping, I want to do this because once I have the leds ready you can ship them and the turnaround time will be 1 day making this a smooth quick transaction, you still have those taillights right? I am going to need your set so I can put them in, let me know so I can clear this up with you buddy.

that tailight i have are on my car and the only lights i have where i thes ones i sent u
you said you could get anohter set put leds in them and once i got them working and done right ill send you mine out asap
NONONO how about this, since you already know how to open the taillights up right? I will just send you 4 new boards how does that sound? Let me know, we can do that for sure.

ok that sounds fine make sure though that the lights are exactly like arrafio and show me how to do the wiring and that would be awesome bro
Hey man the only thing I need your help with is what color wires are on the harness, there are 4 wires, as for your signals too, I am going to have to order white leds sound good? Give me a month at the most to get this done for you ok? Just because I need to order white leds for you and I have to make alot of things for you, is that ok with you? All I need to know is what color wires you have so I can tell you what wires to hook what up, 3 rows will be for parking lights, and 2 rows for brake lights right? White signals, and white backup lights?

yes 3 row for brake light and 2 for brakes
yes white signals and white back up
i will let u know the color of the lights tomorrow
that sounds perfect thank you bro

Old 07-13-2005, 09:10 AM
NvDakid

then this one

hey whats up just wanted to know whats up keep me updated thanks
Your led taillights for the brakes are done, I still have yet to order leds for the backup lights and signals I will keep you updated.

Old 07-13-2005, 09:11 AM
NvDakid

im still waiting ? after months cmon

Old 07-17-2005, 01:01 PM

i cannot believe this has been going on for so long
Old 07-18-2005, 05:23 AM
Z

JosephMaxima gets all of this stuff from totalled cars, out of junk yards, btw. Just thought I should pass it along in case anyone cared.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:03 PM
SLOW

edit: resolved now