Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Beware of Dohcser!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 06:53 PM

Beware of Dohcser!!

I was orginally suppose to buy some sarona side skirts for my maxima. The guy never posted them for sale on the forum but instead pm me about them. He send me some pics but I told him that I still want to see them in person before buying. He was telling me he had other buyer interested and was more like trying to see who will pay him more. The guy was really pushy for me to come pick them up so that gave me a awkward feeling about him and I feel like if he was trying to scam me!!!! But due to some circumstance I back out of the sale and guy is acting like a immature child and whinning about me not buying.

I would be carefull about buying anothing from this guy!!!
Old 09-15-2005, 05:42 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Eugene I never said I was trying to see who would pay more. I said I had an individual who was coming from upstate NY, however if you wanted them and you are closer I would rather sell them to you. If you call what I did wrong then I guess you should BEWARE of me.

I let you know I had them for sale, you were interested.
The same night I sent you pictures, you said you definately wanted them.
I arranged to be home Sunday, you called and said you were coming, then you called back in the afternoon after I waited all day and said you can't. No reason why, but you can pick them up Wednesday.
I made myself available Wednesday as I usually travel for work, and I told you this. Once again you said you would come, then again another excuse.

Yeah I am trying to scam you by selling you something that you can see. Good one buddy!
I was actually trying to sell these for Manny, but that's besides the point.

Anyway to the other Orgers this may seem minor, however when you have someone rearrange two days so they can meet you it's a little fustrating.
Also ORGERS please BEWARE of me if you want pictures of your products when you buy them and if you want me to make my time available for you.

Eugene you have got to be one of the most stubborn, and immature individuals I have delt with.

I forgot to mention if you were so weary of me why would you send me another PM saying that if I have them in two weeks then you will get them.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:18 AM

I'm immature? Whose the one *****ing about me not buying their side skirts because something came up? You obviously don't get it that sometimes stuff come up which is out of out control. You need to grow up and get a life and stop wasting pointless time trying to post these stupid posting. If you were really trying to sell the side skirts you would have posted them for sale already. I never dealt with somebody as stupid, whinning, and immature as you!!!!

Old 09-15-2005, 06:29 AM

Yeah I'am the immature one, with the name calling.
It seems that you have a hard time understanding english so I will help you out here and stop entertaining your ridiculous claims. Have a nice day.
Old 09-15-2005, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Grey00lustre
I was orginally suppose to buy some sarona side skirts for my maxima. The guy never posted them for sale on the forum but instead pm me about them. He send me some pics but I told him that I still want to see them in person before buying. He was telling me he had other buyer interested and was more like trying to see who will pay him more. The guy was really pushy for me to come pick them up so that gave me a awkward feeling about him and I feel like if he was trying to scam me!!!! But due to some circumstance I back out of the sale and guy is acting like a immature child and whinning about me not buying.

I would be carefull about buying anothing from this guy!!!
Dohcser is a good guy- you have nothing to worry about, nor need to post neg feedback on a transaction YOU NEVER MADE.

You either want'm or you dont. They are my skirts, he's doing me a favor as hes 1hr from me- they are unpainted, new just as I bought them.

There are always people pm/emailing with interest and backing out. Nothing new. So if he's letting you know there's other interest, its the right thing to do if you are serrious about the purchase. At the price I dont see why any complaints.

Manny
Old 09-15-2005, 10:27 AM
Blu
the tits

wtf is up with this assuming crap and posting negative feedback for someone? You didn't buy the crap so there is no need to post? I just had to laugh when you said you felt like you were getting scammed and the item was available for local pickup.
Old 09-15-2005, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Blu←
wtf is up with this assuming crap and posting negative feedback for someone? You didn't buy the crap so there is no need to post? I just had to laugh when you said you felt like you were getting scammed and the item was available for local pickup.
Isn't it humerous how some people think or in this case DON'T.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:16 PM

First of I was even going to said anything until he posted bad feedback about me. I have sold and bought many things on the forum and everything went smoothly. The guy is trying to said that i'm a bad buyer which is not the case! This guy apparently doesn't understand that stuff happen sometimes and people can't buy. I explain my situation to him that I just got a ticket and last thing on my mind was to spend more money to buy his skirts. But what he did in return act like a sore seller and giving me back feedback! I have tons of good feedback from alot of members. So whose the immature person??

Old 09-15-2005, 01:24 PM
Blu
the tits

Originally Posted by Grey00lustre
So whose the immature person??

you for posting this thread bc he posted his thread. If what he said in his thread is legit I can understand why he would be upset, maybe a post wasn't the best thing to do but whats done is done. You however making a counter post calling him a scammer yadda yadda is pretty immature.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:40 PM

This thread is just to tell people of what type of seller he is. And no not everything he wrote he legit and truthful. Did you even ready what he wrote about me on the other thread before you even comment? This thread is not even about you and it's a pointless thread. He said I was trying to scam him when i'm the buyer?? What kind of non sense is that and it's the stupidist thing I ever heard. They guy apparently under no circumstance care about others but just about getting pay for his skirts! If I was the seller I wouldn't even be that mad and be understanding!
Old 09-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Blu
the tits

ok so what was the point of posting a new thead? Why not just reply in his and leave it at that?

This thread sure makes you look immature, especially just making a thread because he did. Keep making threads its not helping either one of your reputations look better. BTW I did read the thread and the guy never said you scammed him he said he got a weird feeling about dealing with you. Maybe you need to reread his thread...
Old 09-15-2005, 03:52 PM

Blu, I have been trying to explain to him that I never said he scammed me, as a matter of fact I made it a point to say he did not scam me.

As a matter of fact if at all possible could the moderators lock both treads. I feel bad for this guy he could barely write proper english.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:45 PM

Dohcser,
Feel bad for me? haha you got to be kidding. You the one that post a stupid forum about me in the first place and you have some nerve to talk. I feel sorry for anybody that want to buy anything from you. Especially when something come up and they can't buy your stuff you'll post stupid and pointless forum about them.