Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Bad dealings with Custom Enterprise

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 10:04 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Bad dealings with Custom Enterprise

Well, if anyone knows about the fitment issues I had from the 2nd batch of the 95-96 red/clear taillights, than you you that they are subpar. I will not be issued a refund nor a refund on my shipping to send it back, only store credit for the purchase amount. The reason being because I cut the weather stripping because it was too long and wouldnt allow the light to fit. I cut it the same size as the OEM. I encountered more issues with the outer light and decided to stop and call CE. Now since I modified the one light, I wont be given a full cash refund. Store credit is no good since I wont purchase anything from them again. This is my first and last experience with CE. TERRIBLE!!
Old 10-14-2005, 08:25 PM

I hea ya they are awfull i returned a set or clear tails from them 2 weeks ago and still no refund. and every time i call no one calls me back or responds to my email.... they CLAIM that they have to many refunds and are backed up.... if i dont money back soon i am taking them to small claims court.....I am a FREEKIN COP they are not smart for messing with me. not at all.
Old 10-15-2005, 07:19 PM

yea those guys are horrible. I had a similar experience.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:18 PM

Custom Enterprise can come in here and say that they talked to me awhile ago and authorized a return for a refund and say they have it documented, but thats false. They will even say that I didnt tell them I modified the one light which changes the whole outcome. False as well. I would have sent them back long ago if thats the case. I clearly stated everything the first time I talked to them. I guess I have amnesia.
Old 10-18-2005, 09:33 PM

I'm sorry to hear that u and some others have had problems with Custom Enterprise. I've purchased over a thousand dollars worth of parts from them, not all at once of course, and i have to say that they were awesome overall. But by what u stated, u DONT deserve a refund. U tampered with the product thus, voiding the refund. U should be lucky that they are willing to giveu store credit if anything. It's basic business. I doubt that if it was something more complex then a tail light that u wouldve started to mess with it and then expect that after u messed with it, to go back to the company thinking u would get a refund. Personally i have never had to return nething that i bought from them, so i wouldnt know how good they're refund services are, but if it didnt fit, i would've just returned it first off. Yet seein as it was a tail light (not really rocket science) i prob would've done what u did and try to tweak it alittle, but i would've kept in mine that once i started to alter the product that i prob wouldnt be able to return it after. As far as mattleo, i think he deserves to be upset because he did return the tail lights (without tampering with it i assume) and hasnt received any refund credit or money in a 2+ week span.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:39 AM

yeah and i called and talked to the owner and no one calls me back or anything its more than 2 weeks now... and one person hung up the phone on me when i said who i was... its a horrible company i am surprised no one has reportred them to the BBI
Old 10-26-2005, 06:15 PM

well its the 26th now and STILL NO REFUND
Old 11-02-2005, 06:33 AM

well its the 2nd of nov and still no refund
Old 11-07-2005, 09:30 AM

Yeah I can honestly say that I will only buy from them again if I am desperate. The lights the produced for the 95-96 Maximas are terrible. I have mine sitting on my porch uninstalled. I got a "revised batch" and saw the fitment problems in a thread and didn't even want to waste my time to install them. Pure garbage. Their customer service is sub-par but not terrible. Yeah they don't answer emails and NEVER call back, but usually with a problem they took care of it but I don't even want to mess with them anymore.