Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

DEALING WITH "SHORTYBLU95"

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 11:08 AM

DEALING WITH "SHORTYBLU95"

Dealing with shortyblu95 has been a total headache!
If anyone on here remembers, she had a rmt turbo kit for sale. original price was somewhere in the "1000's" and eventually got bumped down to 500.00 taking away a few items.
She pressured me to pay her the money asap. then she took 3 weeks to ship my package out to me. Finally she posted on google check out that item has been shipped. google provided me with a tracking number.
when i got the box all i received was the intercooler, an oil pump, a hose about 15ft long, a pipe that was about a foot long and about 2 inches wide, maybe less...3 inch piping a little less than a foot long a cupler, and a few bolts and washers(worth way less than 500.00) I sent email after email to her to let her know that alot of items were missing. she got back to me about 3 weeks later. she told me she will ship out the second box "as soon as possible". the reason why she didnt want to leave her kids in the car and go inside the fed ex place to ship out.

(here is where it gets interesting)
she ships the second box out and doesnt put it through google as "being shipped".
google has a 30 day refund/return policy.
as far as google is concerned....my item has been shipped and received 30 days ago. they know nothing about the second box.
so......second box arrives and all i get a crush bent pipe 2inches wide, 2 more cuplers and a BOV that was supped to be in new condition. but looked like it was on a car that was in a flood. its all rusted. so now i email her back now telling her that what i got is crap and she says that there is nothing she can do about what i received. She even went as far as to look at my pictures on "Myspace.com" and then tells me she will not refund the money to me because my pictures on the profile are private and i must be hiding something from her. Now correct me if im wrong for being pissed off. is this the way to run a business? I also received a few pm's from other org members asking me if i am having any problems with "Shortyblu95". they saw that i did business with her and have run into the exact same problems.
i just want everyone on here to be aware of what kind of business she conducts.
so for 500.00 bucks all i got was this....pictures coming...

Old 06-24-2008, 11:51 AM

You know i almost bought that setup man. Was said to haev everything needed minus turbo but i dont see it there. Best of luck getting it figured out man.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:56 AM

I have gone over to Matty house and seen the parts he received and heard/seen what he has gone thru trying to get this kit from shortyblu.

He paid for this RMT kit and received way less than what he paid for. This is her original thread.

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=560327

I feel this was a scam to begin with and this is why.

Matty purchased the kit from shortyblu, she insisted he pay for the kit thru google check out, odd but okay. After about 2 weeks he still has not received the kit. Finally hes told she shipped it out and two boxes with all his parts are on the way to him. Few days later he only receives one box and its short a lot of items he should have received. Too much more times passes and one more box arrives, she didnt ship it out thru google so it flys under the radar. The 2nd box very little in it! Google has its 30 day policies and she successfully stalled long enough for that time to pass, also google has a no return policy on certain items, and guess what is one of them.... Turbo kits, which she labeled the sale as a turbo kit (see why she insisted on using google checkout!) So over 30 days and Matty has about $250 (at the most) of parts and still short a lot of valuable items needed. Wastegate and walbro is STILL missing! very crucial parts, and he didnt at least get those!

I wish Matty used paypal because he could have filed a claim and got a refund and shipped her items back, or get a partial refund or something. She's a scammer, and other have been victims of her actions.

And they cant ship it out cause you dont want to leave your child is the call is Bull! leave him/her at home, or depending on their age, bring him/her inside with you while you ship out the boxes, it would have taken 10 minutes.

I hope she comes to her senses and ships out the wastegate and the walbro. Or that Karma comes back to her in a beautiful way.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:59 AM

Well what threw me off is she was telling me that she was in a hole with her bank so that kinda steered me away from the kit.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:04 PM

wow... so money problems can explain the continuous price drop in the kit. Cause $500 is a great price for the kit, and I think she knew that to lure people in. So if she delays long enough plus already has the money, and then keeps valuable items that she still could throw on ebay and get more money. Walbro is a universal fuel pump and anyone needing one would buy it.

Its a damn shame cause if he got the whole kit, he would have had most of the parts needed for boost. We could have taken a weekend and gotten just about all the various components installed, or mounted, and any extra piping mocked up so it could be dropped off to be welded.

No one want to spend $500 on a kit just to get shorted many needed items, but then still have to turn around and buy them. He'll still have to spend $100 for a walbro. ~$65+ for quality couplers, $50 t bolt clamps, and additional feed/drain lines, filter, more intake piping (besides the one powder coated piece that he already has on from his current intake setup).

this is very infuriating and I didnt even buy the kit, and from the look of her original thread there were many others who were close to buying it.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:46 PM

yeah..i pretty much got screwed.
im pissed.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:47 PM

Sorry to hear this mess, specially when she used me and 95blkmax as comparison to bring people to look at her setup which judging by the parts (crush bent pipes, so many useless bends, etc...) its a crappy kit. hope it gets solved.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:52 PM

man..i just gotta start from scratch.
im just gonna go with the typical set up.
thanks you guys for your input.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:01 PM

its a damn shame it went down like this. Most of us on here dont have cash flowing out of our pockets. Depending on how he shops and if he can find good deals, he's going to spend about $300 on stuff he should have already had.

Does anyone know Shortyblu personally? call her, or have her number? Live close by to her?
Old 06-24-2008, 07:23 PM

First off im not a scammer ive been trying to resolve these things with you matty for some time. It seems each time we email you try to push on me to send everything back because its not what you bought. Look at my for sale post and you got everything in it except 2 items which was the walbro pump and the clips to hold the return line to the body. Which I know and try to email you to send the final piece but you never replied to me considering you were "fed up"??

The piping is that way to keep up the velocity, again look in my pictures on my for sale thread for the kit and see those are the exact same pipes that you received but for some reason thought it was going to come with something else? all that’s needed is a hotside piping.

There was never any wastegate that was supposed to come with the kit so im not sure where you ever got that from?? So again review my FS to see the turbo that i had for the kit was internally gated and the turbo was sold which everyone knew of.

Its very true that i had one hell of a time getting everything shipped out because at the time we were trying to setup a FedEx account in order to print our own labels for shipping things. #1 it wasn’t set up prop and #2 i let you know this and i wanted to use the shipping account because it was 15% off and on a bulky box like that it was worth it twin fold.

Mdeezy- there is the proper length oil feed AND return lines as well as every fitting needed to install a RMT kit, anyone can see that plain as day in Mattys pictures so i don’t understand where all this misconception is coming from. There’s about 18 feet of return hose which BY ITSELF cost me over $100, look at the hose and look it up online if you don’t believe me. The stainless feedline as well cost over $100 alone and will feed any turbo and includes the fitting to the filter sandwich which he also has?? If you’d like me to scan each receipt of these things to prove to you its not worth some measly $200 i gladly will because these items are worth well over the $500 price that has been paid.
intercooler- $200
return pump- $135
oil feed $118
oil return $107

those parts alone surpass the $500 price tag paid. Now if he will return my emails so i know what’s going on i would gladly send the fuel pump that is the only missing item from the kit here.

Now about the Myspace thing, yea i checked it out because i had a weird feeling when i started getting these short strange emails that kept saying he was missing part after part but i could clearly see the items in his signature pictures which were then linked to a myspace account. So i did some digging to find his page and check out the kit pics to verify my claim that he was lying and saying he didn’t get items when they were in pictures taken by him. Now i told him that and that i would not be taken advantage of but if communication was kept in a civilized manner and understandable (given the strange context) that i had no problem figuring these things out ASAP.

Last email said Matty was missing:
--10AN Turbo to Pump and pump to Valve cover (18 feet)***HAVE NOT RECEIVED***
-Glowshift oil filter sandwich plate for oil feed (4- 1/8" NPT ports)***HAVE NOT RECEIVED***
- -10AN weld on fitting for valve cover (can also just thread it through a drilled hole and silicone to prevent leaks if cannot weld or find welder to do it***HAVE NOT RECEIVED***
- -10AN 90* fitting for valve cover so the line comes out correctly and you don’t have to mess with any clearance issues***HAVE NOT RECEIVED***
- Many correctly sized stainless rubber coated support clamps to hold up the feed and return lines to the underbody of the car with self taping screws so you don’t have to deal with ziptieing lines up or sagging issues between mounting points***HAVE NOT RECEIVED***
- Mounting bolts, washers, hardware for intercooler***HAVE NOT RECEIVED***
- Complete cold side piping from intercooler outlet to throttle body that enters in place of washer fluid reservoir***HAVE NOT RECEIVED***
- Walbro 255HP fuel pump (GSS342)***HAVE NOT RECEIVED***

Can we say bull$hit almost all of those items listed as not received were in the first box and pictures taken by matty the day he got them on his myspace AND signature picture to prove it!!

The entire transaction was just strange and the emails stranger... Saying you didn’t get items which you clearly did put me on the defense RIGHT away, who wouldn’t. For all i know you were looking to score some parts and get your money back while you’re at it like allot of scammers these days are at. Now i didn’t go off saying any of these things, i stayed civil and again just mentioned how strange that was after getting this supposed information that your myspace account was then changed to private to prevent people from seeing it? coincidence? Who knows, all i know is i couldn’t see any further pics until this thread of what got there which is everything that was sent, which again is only missing 2 final pieces.

I have no problems with handling this so Matty if you seriously have a problem why cant you reply to my emails instead of dragging this into the public and making me look bad when you are not even responding to my messages to right the situation!?

As for anyone else that had or was having any issues with me, they have been resolved and everyone else that has bought from me also used Google checkout and all have been happy.

-Heather
Old 06-24-2008, 07:50 PM

I'll have to let Matty do the follow up with all the items, I may have missed an item here or there, I'm not at his house that often and havent seen evertying, I'm going off memory.

In reference to this transaction, his myspace account and its content is very irrelevant. There is no link in his sig for myspace it's his youtube, which has been there for quite some time, so how you came to search for him on myspace is more complexed than looking at his sig.

I'm glad you realized that the fuel pump has been left out and wasnt shipped, along with the clips you mentioned.

You list the items he received and the prices for them and are saying that just those are worth more than the $500 he paid for the whole kit. Listing those prices are pointless, your price was $500 for all the item you has listed, it doesnt matter if their retail value is more than your price, that was your deal, he accepted and should receive it all. If you are upset that those items alone cost more than $500 then you should not have lowered your price so much, plain and simple.

You are right there was no wastegate listed in the original thread.

I think if someone makes a purchase for a kit and numerous emails are being sent to check up on the status, and missing items, and then he reaches to the point of just wanting to ship your kit back to you and get a refund, I think it's pretty obvious he's fed up, upset, disgruntled, whatever synonym you want to use.

Matty mentioned he received a PM from another org member who bought some headers from you and never received them, so it seems like a history of ill behavior is apparent. I'll let Matty chime in with the org members name, info, or maybe they will see this thread and jump in.

To Cut thru it all, why not just email Matty or better yet, call him. look at your list. You guys on the phone go thru all the items he has, and missing and complete the transaction and move on. You already stated the fuel pump and clips were missing, so build from there.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:06 PM

why such man arms in picture fifteen...?

dang matt, you're getting a nice experience from the org. classifieds huh....=/
Old 06-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Demodded and Forgotten

I am the member who purchased the Hot Shot headers for $600 from ShortyBlu95 back in the beginning of May. After about a month of waiting for them, ShortyBlu stated that she found them back at the post office on the loading dock. She claimed the post office had never shipped them and that it never got in touch with her. Basically, the headers sat in a box on the loading dock unattended for almost three weeks. Hell of a story!!
About a week later, I got a FedEx delivery confirmation number from ShortyBlu for the 2nd delivery of the headers. About 10 days later, I tried to track the shipment, but was informed by FedEx that the ShortyBlu had never provided a package.
At this point, I started a dispute with my credit card company for the charge and threatned to leave negative feeback in different forums. I tried to go through Google checkout, but was unable. Here is what Google checkout had to say:

"Hello,

I understand that you've contacted your credit card issuing bank regarding
your order. Once you've filed a chargeback, your bank is responsible for
determining the outcome of your dispute. Both Google and the seller will
be unable to take action on your request. As procedures and turnaround
times may vary, we recommend working with your bank's representative
directly.

Sincerely,

The Google Checkout Team"

Here is my reply:

"That's good. I feel better to know that you provide no security for
purchases. That's pretty lame that you allow scam artists to take
advantage of other people using your resources."

The bottom line is that Google Checkout ****ing sucks and I wouldn't recommend anyone using it. I finally got my refund for the headers from ShotBlu yesterday, about two months after making the purchase. At least she has that going for her. What really pisses me off though is that I missed a set of Cattman headers that went on sale in the org's classifieds while waiting for a resolution for the above fiasco. I did not leave any negative feedback as I got my money back. Once I saw Matty's thread, i had to chime in. Ryan was apologetic about the whole thing, although I am not sure if genuine or not. I can't say the same for Heather. Thumbs down for Joosten performance. People here in Sin City get their ****ing asses kicked for a lot less!! You guys are lucky you are in Wisconsin. You are also lucky that I am not a vindictive person. I could think of a million ways to **** you up!!!!

Last edited by rroderiques77; 06-25-2008 at 08:49 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:27 PM

wow.

further proof, and if she has a business and is trying to run her business like that she/they will not succeed.

rrodrigues77: I'm glad u got ur money back.!! Just about two months and still you didnt get your headers, if you didn't file a claim with yuor credit card company she would still have your money, and the headers (if she even had them to begin with).

Its sad to say but, one day she is going to do this again to the wrong person and their response may not be a political, or kept to just words and emails. In this day and age with the way things are, people are trying to make every dollar count, something like this could send them over the edge.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by rroderiques77
I am the member who purchased the Hot Shot headers for $600 from ShortyBlu95 back in the beginning of May. After about a month of waiting for them, ShortyBlu stated that she found them back at the post office on the loading dock. She claimed the post office had never shipped them and that it never got in touch with her. Basically, the headers sat in a box on the loading dock unattended for almost three weeks. Hell of a story!!
About a week later, I got a FedEx delivery confirmation number from ShortyBlu for the 2nd delivery of the headers. About 10 days later, I tried to track the shipment, but was informed by FedEx that the ShortyBlu had never provided a package.
At this point, I started a dispute with my credit card company for the charge and threatned to leave negative feeback in different forums. I tried to go through Google checkout, but was unable. Here is what Google checkout had to say:

"Hello,

I understand that you've contacted your credit card issuing bank regarding
your order. Once you've filed a chargeback, your bank is responsible for
determining the outcome of your dispute. Both Google and the seller will
be unable to take action on your request. As procedures and turnaround
times may vary, we recommend working with your bank's representative
directly.

Sincerely,

The Google Checkout Team"

Here is my reply:

"That's good. I feel better to know that you provide no security for
purchases. That's pretty lame that you allow scam artists to take
advantage of other people using your resources."

The bottom line is that Google Checkout ****ing sucks and I wouldn't recommend anyone using it. I finally got my refund for the headers yesterday, about two months after making the purchase. What really pisses me off is that I missed a set of Cattman headers that went on sale in the org's classifieds while waiting for a resolution for the above fiasco. I did not leave any negative feedback as I got my money back. Once I saw Matty's thread, i had to chime in. Ryan was apologetic about the whole thing, although I am not sure if sincere or not. I can't say the same for Heather. Thumbs down for Joosten performance. People here in Sin City get their ****ing asses kicked for a lot less!! You guys are lucky you are in Wisconsin. You are also lucky that I am not a vindictive person. I could think of a million ways to **** you up!!!!
keepin it gangsta! lol
thanks guys...
i just wanted to put it out there and let people know whats going on.
im pretty sure alot more people have probably gone through this with shortyblu or even other people here on the org. they might be scared to come forward. its all good.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:02 AM

Seems like all scammers like to make an appearance on these threads to vindicate themselves. Why answer emails for the fuel pump and clamps? No need to...send them out...you dont need confirmation from matty. Moral: If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:05 PM

did some searching around.......her husband is a scammer too.
went by the name of joosdawg.....shared the same emails....aol names....and from what i kno....he scammed a few people also!.

sons of bishes
Old 06-26-2008, 06:04 PM

i bet you its all Joosdawg. Just using either his wifes screen name, or just made up one for his wife and is operating under that.

can a mod check the accounts against each other for comparison sake? joosdawg vs shortyblu95.

If you can check their IP, DNS, service provider, or better yet their mac address. If their mac address is the same for both accounts then definitely they are the same person, and definitely using the same the same computer.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:43 PM
¯\(°_o)/¯

Originally Posted by MDeezy
i bet you its all Joosdawg. Just using either his wifes screen name, or just made up one for his wife and is operating under that.

can a mod check the accounts against each other for comparison sake? joosdawg vs shortyblu95.

If you can check their IP, DNS, service provider, or better yet their mac address. If their mac address is the same for both accounts then definitely they are the same person, and definitely using the same the same computer.
Confirmed..

joosdawg email addy= noodleandshorty@hotmail.com

shortyblu95 MSN ID= shortyandnoodle@hotmail.com

Old 06-26-2008, 09:50 PM

so what happens now?
Old 06-27-2008, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Greeny
Confirmed..

oh hell, there back.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:35 PM

oh wow, shorty was trying to get me to buy this too but I was hesitant when they told me they couldnt help me install it (even tho they are a performance shop). Sucks, if I lived closer id check it out.
Does sound like matty is being a little over board tho. You list all sorts of things you didnt get when really you are only missing 2 things. It sorta sounds like you didnt realize what you were buying.
Hopefully this gets resolved.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:00 AM
Demodded and Forgotten

Originally Posted by Greeny
Confirmed..

I knew it

I am glad they've been exposed. I wouldn't be surprised if they are one person. Maybe a severe case of Dissociative Identity Disorder. LOL

Crooks FTW

Last edited by rroderiques77; 06-28-2008 at 10:02 AM.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:25 PM

Damn Matty, sorry to hear about everything that has happened. Looked like a nice kit on paper but certainly not worth the amount of headaches you're getting. Definitely have to take other actions against them if no resolution is reached.

Hope that everything works out though.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:38 PM

I know i am digging this up from the dead. but i came across this awhile ago and forgot to post it. I am quite confident its the same guy, he bought my 95 then sold it back to me a few months later.

link removed

Last edited by rockfordmaxII; 08-27-2012 at 08:07 AM.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:05 PM
Got Retrofit?

Looks like a douche.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:07 AM

due to requests, i will remove the link. but for all those that are intersted he indeed holds a criminal record and Ryan Joosten should never be trusted in the enthusiast community