Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

OMFG i hate the dealer!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2003, 09:47 AM

OMFG i hate the dealer!!!!

OK i have to LET OUT SOME STEAM!!!! WHO EVER LIVES IN GLENDALE, CA DO NOT GO TO GLENDALE NISSAN!!! ok this is wat happened to me i have brought my max new from THEM umm maybe around 5 months ago... and u know theres couple of recalls and maybe TSB's to take care of... and even oil change... BUT EVERY FREAKIN TIME I MAKE A FREAKIN APPOINMENT, even after CONSTANT REMINDER THAT I HAD TROUBLE LAST TIME WITH MY APPOINMENT NOT being IN THE COMPUTER...GUESS WAT ITS NOT IN THE FCKIN COMPUTER... SO TODAY I WAS SOO TIRED OF THIS SH IT & ****ED THAT MAYBE I COULDNT KEEP MY MANNERS SO I WAS LIKE SAYIN LIKE "WAT THE FU CK MAN... Y IS IT EVERY FUC KEN TIME I FU CKEN MAKE A FU CKEN APPOINTMENT U GUYS DONT PUT IT IN!!??!?!" AND THEY BUST OUT ohh WE CANT HELP U IF U BE LIKE THIS~ DANG MAN THIS IS MAJOR BS.... NOW I NEED TO GO VENTURE OUT TO FIND A ATLEAST DECENT DEALER WHO ACUALLY PUTS MY APPOINTMENTS IN THE COMPUTER.... THE WEIRD THING IS BEFORE I LEFT I ASKED LIKE A NICE OLD LADY~ AND SHE SAID HER THING WAS IN THE COMPUTER... UMM MAYBE THE DEALERSHIP A "RACIST"?? I DUNNO FCK CUZ OF THIS I REGRET GETTIN A NISSAN.... NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOV MY CAR... ALL THIS BAD EXPREANCE I ENCOUNTERED FROM NISSAN JUST MAKES ME FORGET ABOUT MY CAR.....
Old 12-18-2003, 10:14 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

wow...you need a spellchecker bad...maybe the guy typed like you do and couldn't figure out how to work the computer...
Old 12-18-2003, 10:14 AM
Cletus

ok first off, i know you were upset but read your thread before you post it. it is hard as hell to follow. and why all the caps?

now the problem, go find another dealership. i would have after the first time.
and not EVERYTHING is about "race"
Old 12-18-2003, 10:23 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Odd, reading that actually hurts my eyes but I can't help but keep returning to it. You should definitely lose the caps, and may I suggest posting in complete sentences using actual words.
As for the problem at hand, I'd finally make the appointment, then wait for the survey for to arrive, and detail exactly the service you have received. Just be sure you follow the suggestions above when you fill out the survey form. Oh, and don't automatically assume that someone is racist where more likely then not, they are merely incompetent.
Old 12-18-2003, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by soonerfan
ok first off, i know you were upset but read your thread before you post it. it is hard as hell to follow. and why all the caps?

now the problem, go find another dealership. i would have after the first time.
and not EVERYTHING is about "race"
Caps mean you are yelling,pis*ed off in the computer world! I understand where you are coming from ...
Old 12-18-2003, 10:39 AM
Cletus

Originally Posted by MONTE 01&97 SE
Caps mean you are yelling,pis*ed off in the computer world! I understand where you are coming from ...
i realize that. but it is BETTER to use caps to MAKE A POINT!! see how that works.
all caps just hurts our eyes
Old 12-18-2003, 10:44 AM
It's chrome alright...

Did you call for the appt... how would they know your race over the phone?

Call NNA and talk to them about being allowed to take your car to an infiniti dealer instead (if there's one closer) but CALMLY cite the reasons why. One swear and you'll be labelled "disgruntled" and they'll dump you.
Old 12-18-2003, 10:50 AM
Cletus

Originally Posted by 2k2wannabe
Did you call for the appt... how would they know your race over the phone?

Call NNA and talk to them about being allowed to take your car to an infiniti dealer instead (if there's one closer) but CALMLY cite the reasons why. One swear and you'll be labelled "disgruntled" and they'll dump you.
EXACTLY!! are you sure you didnt get upset or swear the other times? if so, i would "forget" your appt too.
even if you are upset you must remain calm and collected or things will get worse. you can demand something without losing your temper.
Old 12-18-2003, 11:18 AM
It's chrome alright...

Given all the problems he's had I would have called for the appt, then called the day before to confirm it.

Just a thought.