Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Don't buy from EAP in Toronto, Canada!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2001, 04:39 PM

Today, myself and two other friends went shopping for a shogun body kit, GTR spoiler, Eibach springs, and a yellow paint job for my friends '94 Mazda MX-6. We went to a shop called EAP Parts and Accessories located at 3025 Kennedy and McNicol in Scarborough. We had already gone to other shops and brought estimates that we could compare to. We were talking to the owner of the store and he said that he couldn't give us a price for the paint job however, if we wanted to know the price for paint, we would have to put down a $500 deposit. He did however tell us that the body kit and the wing would cost around $2700. When my friend started talking about other shops and the price they could give us, the owner started to get pissed off and said we were wasting our time and his and that we were not serious about the purchase.

My friend is pretty calm so he told the owner to calm down but he got all *****y and asked my friend to show how much money he had in his wallet. My friend refused and then the owner and his wife laughed and went to the cash register and pulled out a bunch of twenties and bragged that this was real money, not like ours. At this point, my friend and I were on the verge of punching this man and his wife. It then became a streaming match between the owner, my 2 friends and myself. The owner started off by calling us *******s and all these chiness swear words(by the way, one of my friends and myself are brown and my other friend is white). When we were about to leave, the owner had the nerve infront of another customer to tell us to f*ck off.

I had never been in this situation before, especially over something small such as car parts. I think that if we were Chinese, this would have never happened at all. Either that or the owner was the biggest jack *** in the world. This is not the first time this has happened to me at that store. I think a year ago, I was there with my dad and the owner was following us around the store like we were going to steal something. In short, never buy anything from there.
Old 03-06-2001, 04:57 PM
I'm needing a caw

Oh yeah, screw those *****!!
Old 03-06-2001, 06:00 PM

Nathan..I get that a lot too..and I'm brown also.

Whenever I go to the Chinese car shops they follow me around and think I can't afford buying car parts. Then when I leave they look to see which car I'm getting into.

There's a good shop on Kennedy and Lawrence called Performance Improvements. http://www.performanceimprovements.com

Also there are some rice shops on Midland and Silver Star. You know the plaza behind the Taco Bell plaza at Finch and Midland? They seem polite. In the end, you could always goto the shops at Pacific Mall (but don't drive you Max there..the traffic rules aren't respected there).

Since we have March Break coming up, we should all meet up. What you think?