Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Bad Dealer Practices.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2001, 12:18 PM

It was so aggravating last night, after alot of troublew with the dealer getting me my title and other things, I though I was gonna be finaly done last night. But no. Here is why.

This dealership is in Nashua Newhampshire, Peters of Nissan. I never wanted to do business with them in the first place because before this car I went there 3 times to get a more expensive car that I was ready to go for but nobody would help me any opf the times. Even after going in they said they would send someone out but after 1 hour and seeing others that just got on the lot helped I left. So I already did not like this place but then last night after weeks of waiting I had to go back to them because they messed up on the title. They are also not right up the street for me they are about 40 minutes away. So I went in and the guy had me all going like tonights the night your all set you can register and drive tommorow bla blah blah. Then he goes into the sales managers office and comes out saying that he was not going to do it tonight because there was another couple who just went in and diong theres. The reason I would not is because the time they get out will be almost when they are closed. He told me they take precedence because of the fact that mine was considered "non profit". To me it makes no sence because if it was reversed who here thinks they would have told the other people " Oh well we will have to be here five minutes later so we dont want you money tonight" No way. So then I have to come back in the next morning get a new title from them ( taking time out of work mind you) and then when I get there nobody wanted to do it. He said they were all busy and could I come back later. After telling them No I was not leaving without it they finally did it. So then I had to go back to the insurance lady to get it restamped because of them which was over and hour away and thanks to parking in boston about 20 minute walk each way. If your in the area I would consider looking somewhere else. There is a new Nissan dealership opening in Tewksbury soon and I just hope they are alot better, I know I will be going to them from now on though. Sorry so long but it is just aggravating.
Old 08-22-2001, 12:27 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Nice, now I know where I'll never ever go. This should go in Dealership and Shop Experiences though.
Old 08-22-2001, 04:12 PM

why was it non profit?
Old 08-22-2001, 04:18 PM

My dad bought my Maxima at Peters Nissan. Never will do business with them again!

And yes I look forward to the new Nissan dealer in Tewksbury.
Old 08-23-2001, 07:28 AM

Originally posted by MaxPerformanceSE
My dad bought my Maxima at Peters Nissan. Never will do business with them again!

And yes I look forward to the new Nissan dealer in Tewksbury.
So your near Tewksbury? Where you from I am right on the Tewksbury Lowell line.

SuDZ