General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

NISSAN MEET! Weekend of NOPI

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2002, 12:36 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

NISSAN MEET! Weekend of NOPI

NISSAN MEET!!!! Before and after Nopi, meet everyone in the nissan community, If you are in town for the show, stop by!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FINAL DETAILS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

THE MEET IS GOING TO BE AT SPORTS AUTHORITY ON MT ZION. THAT'S WHERE EVERYONE FROM OUT OF TOWN MEETS AND PARK AND CHILL OR RIDE THROUGH. THE MEET WILL BE @ 9:00PM ON BOTH NITES.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DIRECTIONS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

FROM 85 north take 85 south to 75south exit MT ZION rd make right off exit got the 2nd light make right get in left lane. S.A. will be on the left just after publix.

FROM 75 north take 75 south to MT Zion rd. make right right off exit got 2nd light take right and S.A. will be on the left just after publix.

From 285 to 75south exit Mt Zion make right off exit go to the 2nd light make right and S.A is on the left after publix.

From 75 south take 75 north exit MT. ZION make left go to MT ZION RD AND MAKE RIGHT. S.A will be on the left.

>>>>>>>>>>..that should cover every way.

SO THE MEET(s) WILL BE ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. AT 9:00PM AT THE S.A PARKING LOT. I'LL BE THERE BOTH NITES SO JUST LOOK FOR THE SILVER 2ND GEN ALTIMA W/ NO WHEELS OR IF YOU SEE ANY OTHER ALT'S, SENTRAS, OR MAXIMAS JUST STAY TOGETHER AND MORE THAN LIKLY OTHER ALT'S WILL JOIN AND WE WILL JUST GO FROM THERE. ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME @ 770-923-8421(RIC) UP UNTIL FRIDAY AFTERNOON.
Old 09-18-2002, 04:03 AM
i SeE what you did therE

Re: NISSAN MEET! Weekend of NOPI

Originally posted by Socrates42
NISSAN MEET!!!! Before and after Nopi, meet everyone in the nissan community, If you are in town for the show, stop by!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FINAL DETAILS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

THE MEET IS GOING TO BE AT SPORTS AUTHORITY ON MT ZION. THAT'S WHERE EVERYONE FROM OUT OF TOWN MEETS AND PARK AND CHILL OR RIDE THROUGH. THE MEET WILL BE @ 9:00PM ON BOTH NITES.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DIRECTIONS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

FROM 85 north take 85 south to 75south exit MT ZION rd make right off exit got the 2nd light make right get in left lane. S.A. will be on the left just after publix.

FROM 75 north take 75 south to MT Zion rd. make right right off exit got 2nd light take right and S.A. will be on the left just after publix.

From 285 to 75south exit Mt Zion make right off exit go to the 2nd light make right and S.A is on the left after publix.

From 75 south take 75 north exit MT. ZION make left go to MT ZION RD AND MAKE RIGHT. S.A will be on the left.

>>>>>>>>>>..that should cover every way.

SO THE MEET(s) WILL BE ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. AT 9:00PM AT THE S.A PARKING LOT. I'LL BE THERE BOTH NITES SO JUST LOOK FOR THE SILVER 2ND GEN ALTIMA W/ NO WHEELS OR IF YOU SEE ANY OTHER ALT'S, SENTRAS, OR MAXIMAS JUST STAY TOGETHER AND MORE THAN LIKLY OTHER ALT'S WILL JOIN AND WE WILL JUST GO FROM THERE. ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME @ 770-923-8421(RIC) UP UNTIL FRIDAY AFTERNOON.
sounds like a plan.. i am down for friday night..
Old 09-18-2002, 05:06 AM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

Re: Re: NISSAN MEET! Weekend of NOPI

Originally posted by redmaxpa007

sounds like a plan.. i am down for friday night..
ugh i can't take it anymore...i don't even know when i'm leaving and what route i'm taking to get down there...
Old 09-18-2002, 08:27 AM

Re: Re: Re: NISSAN MEET! Weekend of NOPI

Originally posted by Chris91SE

ugh i can't take it anymore...i don't even know when i'm leaving and what route i'm taking to get down there...
Don't you know your schedule or something? Were you still going to try to meet up with Jason?