General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Who wants to help catch a thief?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2002, 01:28 PM
Demonic MAX

Originally posted by BugNout

You mean his V6 altima wasn't in the driveway (oh sorry forgot he wrecked it after one day and gave it back) or his Q45?

Better watch out! He may show up at your house with a Battalion of Marines (or whatever) like he did at Stillen Headquarters in California?
I don't know anything about that, I met him 4 times in the last 2 weeks since I've known Toylet and Rba.

Honestly, if you don't know him personally, I guess it's ok to bash on him, I seriously wonder if you could talk the talk if you were in front of him. Granted he's next to me right now reading, and making comments. Ok verbatim, another homio thug hiding behind a new SN, who wants to be part of the group of lemmings. (clapping)

Old 10-11-2002, 01:31 PM
Evil Administrator - "The Problem"

Originally posted by Demonic MAX

I don't know anything about that, I met him 4 times in the last 2 weeks since I've known Toylet and Rba.

Honestly, if you don't know him personally, I guess it's ok to bash on him, I seriously wonder if you could talk the talk if you were in front of him. Granted he's next to me right now reading, and making comments. Ok verbatim, another homio thug hiding behind a new SN, who wants to be part of the group of lemmings. (clapping)

We know who you are, and to say you are disturbed is an understatement.
Old 10-11-2002, 01:35 PM

Originally posted by ToYLeT902

my lawyer would like to speak to your lawyer. this is all he has to say right now....
and that's a really mature way of handling the situation huh? Now i see why you're out 3grand. Doubt if anyone on the .org will be as stupid as you have and dole out $3000 to someone without covering your a$$. your lawyer sheesh. If i were your lawyer, i'd sue you for stupidity. Join this group: www.darwinawards.com
it's for people like you.
Old 10-11-2002, 01:41 PM
JET Speed Lab

Originally posted by lophix

and that's a really mature way of handling the situation huh? Now i see why you're out 3grand. Doubt if anyone on the .org will be as stupid as you have and dole out $3000 to someone without covering your a$$. your lawyer sheesh. If i were your lawyer, i'd sue you for stupidity. Join this group: www.darwinawards.com
it's for people like you.
Old 10-11-2002, 01:48 PM
JET Speed Lab

I for one say, we give CLEE and o say.... "bob "... one baseball bat each, and they get to duke it out And they both get to carry one.... ONLY ONE....... Mystery Weapon.

Side bets anyone?
Old 10-11-2002, 01:57 PM
Demonic MAX

Originally posted by ToYLeT902
I for one say, we give CLEE and o say.... "bob "... one baseball bat each, and they get to duke it out And they both get to carry one.... ONLY ONE....... Mystery Weapon.

Side bets anyone?
Like his friends plate says "UNFAIR"

Old 10-11-2002, 02:03 PM
Demonic MAX

Originally posted by bill99gxe

We know who you are, and to say you are disturbed is an understatement.
Everyone knows who you are, and to say you are disturbed is a blessing.

Old 10-11-2002, 02:06 PM

Old 10-11-2002, 02:11 PM
Demonic MAX

You need to grow up, and understand you've been 0wned.

-Hogan.

Old 10-11-2002, 02:11 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Well ... having some free time to read my thread on the Org after an unusually busy Friday at work and I see it's blown up to yet another ridiculous drama thread.

Obviously, people can't read and couldn't understand what I was trying to do, even after I explained it several times.

I'm still maintaining my stance of not saying who "Bob" is. People want to speculate and think? Fine. I can't stop people from thinking or speculating. I'm still not saying his name nor am I posting his address in a public forum.

By withholding his name and location and specifics of any transactions, I was hoping I would be able to get some general information about how to proceed in such a case where people were scammed over different states. Believe it or not, there are several different cases on the Org with extremely similar circumstances. By keeping the name and address anonymous and the specifics general, I was hoping for a thread where people could discuss ways to get people's money back legally.

I said I was gathering information and that's what I'm doing. Like I said, I haven't started any legal actions yet, and I'm not even sure if I could.

People want to be egotistical and think more of themselves and turn a generalized thread into a personal attack.

I started the thread and I still haven't said who "Bob" is in this public forum. Because someone else said it was so-and-so, doesn't mean it is because I did not confirm of deny his name.

lcf was one of the three people in this ridiculous farce of a thread that offered any good advice. He worked with what he had and offered some general advice. Everyone else got involved in the stupid drama that is the Org and turned this thread into yet another soap opera.

So ... having said all that, I'm going to keep this thread open. I'll see what happens between now and the time I get home from work.

If the soap opera continues, I'm going to delete the thread. If anybody else has any advice relating to the generalized anonymous information I posted in my very first post, feel free to contribute.

That's all I have to say for now.
Old 10-11-2002, 02:12 PM

Old 10-11-2002, 02:16 PM
Demonic MAX

vigilante justice is not kosher, but "bob" got the message.

Old 10-11-2002, 02:36 PM

You need to grow up, and understand you've been 0wned.

You consider a one sentence statement that merely reciprocated my original statement being owned?

You're both mentally disturbed AND stupid. That's a dangerous combination.

I weep for those who are close to you......

-Hogan.
You and yo_it's_ok are sharing names now?
Old 10-11-2002, 02:40 PM

Originally posted by 95emeraldgxe

Old 10-11-2002, 02:53 PM
RBa

Old 10-11-2002, 02:54 PM
Demonic MAX

You consider a one sentence statement that merely reciprocated my original statement being owned?

You're both mentally disturbed AND stupid. That's a dangerous combination.

I weep for those who are close to you......

You and yo_it's_ok are sharing names now? [/B]
If you were a brighter fella, and read a previous post, you would realize something that you missed. Keep digging, Watson. I just merely relay the message from his mouth to the screen, since the webmaster and he agreed on something mutual. Like Chris Tucker says to Jackie Chan, du u undastand da woddz cummin out mah mouth? You truly are more unintelligent, than I expected. I can understand what has been etched in stone in the past, but for this to go on, you truly have little to offer here.