General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Does anyone have the custommaxima.com carbon fiber hood?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 05:57 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by 97MaxGurl

I have no connections, just learning as I go along. Not sure about 3rd gen hoods, can't promise anything but I will definitely put in an inquiry.
Just make promises you can't keep it seems to work well for others

For $400 I may order one just in spite of paying $800 on my hood I have now... yikes.

malik/matthel - i guess i could see where you would be against them, i was kind of upset with the quality of the first hood but my second hood has been much better.

Jason
Old 04-09-2003, 06:05 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by sx7r

oops, i was at a friend's house
Tell Pablo that DSM's suck
Old 04-09-2003, 07:04 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

buwhahahaha

Ange,

that ain't very civil...

I didn't see Greg post laughs when your ship did not come in...

you know stuff happens to all companies.

I really hope your hoods do pan out well but it seems sort of a strange twist ...

I am going to get my CM CF hood tomorrow and I will take some pictures and post them up for all to see as well as a comparison with the original FI hood which I know of personally as well.
Old 04-09-2003, 07:41 PM
Chick specializing in rounding up 100+ Maximas

Originally posted by WizzaMax
Ange,

that ain't very civil...

I didn't see Greg post laughs when your ship did not come in...

you know stuff happens to all companies.

I really hope your hoods do pan out well but it seems sort of a strange twist ...

I am going to get my CM CF hood tomorrow and I will take some pictures and post them up for all to see as well as a comparison with the original FI hood which I know of personally as well.
There're plenty more uncivilized posts on the forum compared to my simplified remark, as it wasn't directed to you. I'm sure if I was on the receiving end of getting hookup with a cf hood, I'd speak up for him as well

Strange twist it may be, that's my problem to deal with.

There's more shiet going on that you have no idea about, but it's ok, you're the 'consumer'. I have plenty to share with you, we can take that conversation off the tread.
Old 04-09-2003, 10:40 PM

Originally posted by SprintMax
Tell Pablo that DSM's suck
lol, working on tuning the AEM now
Old 04-10-2003, 12:55 AM
Former Sponsor

There're plenty more uncivilized posts on the forum compared to my simplified remark, as it wasn't directed to you. I'm sure if I was on the receiving end of getting hookup with a cf hood, I'd speak up for him as well

Strange twist it may be, that's my problem to deal with.

There's more shiet going on that you have no idea about, but it's ok, you're the 'consumer'. I have plenty to share with you, we can take that conversation off the tread.

I have had my experiences with Greg like with my own planned CF hood GD, when Greg paraded about his 'perfect' '100% carbon fiber hoods' all for $250 I got alot of questions about why I couldnt match that price... I was trying to sell mine vented and non-vented hoods for 450 and look at this ****... ****es me off thats for sure- shameless business man... screws alot of people over and talks alot of ****

I'll be happy to share with you Tracy too about all i know about the shady crap with CM
Old 04-10-2003, 08:47 AM

Originally posted by carnal_c30

I have had my experiences with Greg like with my own planned CF hood GD, when Greg paraded about his 'perfect' '100% carbon fiber hoods' all for $250 I got alot of questions about why I couldnt match that price... and look at this ****... ****es me off thats for sure

I'll be happy to share with you Tracy too about all i know about the shady crap with CM
frisky are we laddy.

i just dont personally trust a business that promises so many things but yet comes out with absolutely nothing.. no deliverance.. and if someone wants to argue with me i have a list.

and i dont enjoy poor business relations, which isnt anyones business on here but i know first hand how greg deals with some other companies.

maybe im biased because ange is sweet and nice.. i dont know, but at least we can see her car and that she is a real person and will come here and support her cause and her business.
Old 04-10-2003, 09:16 AM

Originally posted by thebigsadler

frisky are we laddy.

i just dont personally trust a business that promises so many things but yet comes out with absolutely nothing.. no deliverance.. and if someone wants to argue with me i have a list.

and i dont enjoy poor business relations, which isnt anyones business on here but i know first hand how greg deals with some other companies.

maybe im biased because ange is sweet and nice.. i dont know, but at least we can see her car and that she is a real person and will come here and support her cause and her business.
true that
Old 04-11-2003, 12:10 AM

read...

understand...

noted...

no explanation necessary...you have your reasons like any other and like you said" in this, I am just the consumer" so my issues would DEFINETLY be different.

no offense intended or taken
Old 04-11-2003, 09:56 AM

Originally posted by WizzaMax
read...

understand...

noted...

no explanation necessary...you have your reasons like any other and like you said" in this, I am just the consumer" so my issues would DEFINETLY be different.

no offense intended or taken
Carbon fiber hood looks like it fits pretty well.. what's the skeleton look like?