General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Russell Zotz, aka RussMaxManiac, has made a selfish decision...

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2003 | 07:49 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Originally posted by RussMaxManiac
Concerning hacking other peoples sites. I don't know the first thing there is to hack someones site. I never said any such thing in regards to that. I know others who have said in the past they wanted to do it to .org, but myself, have no clue how to. I recall visiting sprints site a while back, to look at some pictures on it. But that was it! Again more lies from that side of the story. I have alot of threating emails from mods of .org with alot of cussing in them. Yes I have records of these too. Alot of people on .org do not know the whole story and will believe what they see. Put 2 pictures together, see what you get. You will see alot of the mods gang up on alot of users on .org. One recently was Craig, they said in OT once he gets in there he would be another Russ and get banned once they were done with him.

LOL, thats really grown up now isn't it?
[/b]
Yes, you don't know the first thing about hacking, but you have asked people about it. My source have asked me to not disclose his name, and I will respect his request. He emailed me and let me know that he is not going to be involved in criminal activities if they occur. I thanked him for the tip.

Accessed Sprint's site a while back you say? But that contradicts your email to all the moderators and I:

=========================================
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 08:37
To: 'Douglas Mason'; kevin@maxima.org
Cc:
Subject: RE: IP Address

I haven't accessed your sites in a long time actually. So I doubt its
mine.
=========================================

Do you know half the story regarding Craig Mack before spewing garbage out from your mouth? Ask ANY donating member with OT access how many times Craig has been flamed royally in the OT forum? They caught onto your twisted facts, Russ. They saw through your ploy. Stop kidding yourself and just tell the truth with REAL facts.

You say the mods threatened you with flaming emails? Post them Russ... go ahead. Let's see how many you find... or not find.
Old 05-07-2003 | 07:50 PM

Whoa...
Old 05-07-2003 | 07:52 PM

Great news, Kev. We over at ClubSi have suffered Russ for years much like the good people here at the org, so we too know what a scumbag he is. After this, he officially wins the scumbag of the year award. In honor of his victory, I have added a couple of links to let everyone know what a great guy Russ is. Have a look at http://www.lamer.net and http://www.lamer.net/imageindex.html to see what I mean
Old 05-07-2003 | 07:54 PM

Originally posted by nyisles
Great news, Kev. We over at ClubSi have suffered Russ for years much like the good people here at the org, so we too know what a scumbag he is. After this, he officially wins the scumbag of the year award. In honor of his victory, I have added a couple of links to let everyone know what a great guy Russ is. Have a look at http://www.lamer.net and http://www.lamer.net/imageindex.html to see what I mean
its good to see were not the only ones. i hate discrimination.
Old 05-07-2003 | 07:56 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Originally posted by RussMaxManiac

I have always helped the community with many many things for 7 years. Unless you know me, don't assume anything. You can ask many Austin/S.A. members of the maxima community that know me and know the real reasons behind any of this.

Again this is my side of the story.

Also, after Kevin posted, you should see how many IMs I am getting with people threating, me, and emails. The list goes on.

It's the internet folks, let it go. I only asked for my info to be removed, and people went hay wire with it.
[/B]
Sure, you have helped the community for 7 years, but does that really matter if you attitude sucks? Unless we know you? We don't even know you on a personal level and you act like this already.

You came with your side of the story... but not the actual truth. Don't you all say?

We (mods and I) know you have a problem Russ. You have asked us to keep it confidential and we will respect that. All I ask is for you to seek professional help regarding your behavioral problems. Good luck... and thanks for helping the community during your "prime years."
Old 05-07-2003 | 08:06 PM

Damn that trouble maker

he never learns...needs a swift
Old 05-07-2003 | 08:15 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Originally posted by nyisles
Hello,

Russ has been causing trouble on many boards/forums throughout the years, but he just hasn't felt the wrath of someone putting their foot down... HARD.

I did not post this thread to "get back at Russ," but I posted this thread to warn people of Russ's character. He got banned for rumours and lies, but tries to get back at me/boostedmaximas.com/maxima.org by spreading more lies to the Abuse Security group, which almost got this site shut down.
Old 05-07-2003 | 08:24 PM

Oh, I believe you 100%. After seeing some of the arguments Russ has caused on various webboards, I wouldn't put any of that past him. He's now emailing me legal threats because my website is "slandering" him (LOL... Russ, slander is spoken, not written).
Old 05-07-2003 | 08:28 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick. You're such a pathetic loser. I genuinely hate you and I don’t' even know you. You should be banned from the internet for life.
Old 05-07-2003 | 08:52 PM

This guy is seriously whacked out of his skull...Can you imagine what he is like in his personal life? sheesh......
Old 05-07-2003 | 09:01 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by Kevin
This guy is seriously whacked out of his skull...Can you imagine what he is like in his personal life? sheesh......
The internet is his personal life. That's what makes it even sadder.
Old 05-07-2003 | 09:07 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by Kevin
Chubby white kid with glasses.. and i am not bullsh!ting you
Old 05-07-2003 | 09:22 PM
wat

The only person on the .org to get under my skin. That says a lot.
Old 05-07-2003 | 09:23 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by look2me40
The only person on the .org to get under my skin. That says a lot.
Old 05-07-2003 | 09:24 PM
wat

Originally posted by SprintMax

Well, maybe the second....
Old 05-07-2003 | 09:28 PM

Originally posted by JBWhitley
Here is another side: http://forums.max-world.org/index.ph...st=0#entry9979
Talk about a whine fest - Jeez...
Old 05-07-2003 | 09:29 PM
Fastest Fantasy Maxima Evar

Kev,

Alright, lets nip this in the butt. I got $1K with YOUR name on it for legal fees and ALL the information my Prepaid legal is willing to give. Plus, I have a couple lawyer friends, so I'll see what advice they have.

Email me if I can help in any way.
Old 05-07-2003 | 09:35 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Originally posted by IceY2K1
Kev,

Alright, lets nip this in the butt. I got $1K with YOUR name on it for legal fees and ALL the information my Prepaid legal is willing to give. Plus, I have a couple lawyer friends, so I'll see what advice they have.

Thanks for the offer Alex, but like I said in the email, I'm not doing this to hurt Russ financially, although I can if I wanted to. I want him to learn to get the facts straight before jumping into things and to not lie and spread rumors.

However, if he did try and hack the sites... he will be served faster than you can say, "Wanksta Playa Moderator Yo!"
Old 05-07-2003 | 09:36 PM
OT n00bs FTMFCSL

Originally posted by IceY2K1
Kev,

I'll donate to the legal effort if/when the need arises. I try not to resond to the jackbag formerly known as Russ, but he's seriously out of control right now. Someone needs knock his a$$ down off his drug induced cloud before he does any more damage...

By the way, does he have multiple personalities or what? Or is he just a perpetual liar?
Old 05-07-2003 | 09:41 PM

Originally posted by Quicksilver

I'll donate to the legal effort if/when the need arises. I try not to resond to the jackbag formerly known as Russ, but he's seriously out of control right now. Someone needs knock his a$$ down off his drug induced cloud before he does any more damage...

By the way, does he have multiple personalities or what? Or is he just a perpetual liar?
Yes to ALL of the above.
Old 05-07-2003 | 09:44 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Everyone get their prepaid legal offices after Russ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2003 | 09:50 PM

I'm not here to be a judge of character, but of all my dealings with Russ he has been a good guy. I know he often causes problems on forums and I don't agree with this predicament, but often people are very hard on him. The more fuel you feed the fire the hotter it burns

Russ has contributed write ups (regardless of where they are hosted), which is more than I can say for many others.
-hype
Old 05-07-2003 | 09:53 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

BTW, Russ's material is not copyrighted because you have to go through the correct procedures... and I know he didn't do that.

http://www.fplc.edu/tfield/copynet.htm

Again, Russ has nothing to back up his copyright infringement accusation. As someone stated in an email to me (remain anonymous):

You got him for defamation of character and the money you LOST on current and FUTURE site sponsorship(both).
Old 05-07-2003 | 10:07 PM

Originally posted by NickStam
Everyone get their prepaid legal offices after Russ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey...don't knock it, until you try it.

They do a lot for what you pay.
Old 05-07-2003 | 10:49 PM

He sure is. Those are the biggest trolls though.

I've actually spoken to him on the phone several times, he ordered some stuff from me for his CL. It's funny, on the phone, he is totally polite, and really nervous sounding, like he's shy. But online, he is just about the biggest, most arrogant ******* I've ever known. I've gotten into fights with him over the dumbest things, and he just won't quit even after admitting he's wrong. Just backpedals and changes his story like he's doing here.

I guess it is easy to hide behind the computer screen.

Chubby white kid with glasses.. and i am not bullsh!ting you
Old 05-07-2003 | 11:22 PM

Kevin...the only thing i can say..is that i havent known you THAT long, ive seen ya..and talked to you off and on at the meets and through messages. But thanks for putting up with all the drama and childish behavior the .org puts out. From the turbo threads to this, to everything in between. Also to deal with your job, and the car projects. Truly amazing. Your super cool in person too, polite, mellow and funny...except you need to find someone else to pick on.. just cuz im the slowest go-kart driver. But yeah, i've got pre-paid legal too...i'll be glad to help the forum.

~Larry~
Old 05-08-2003 | 02:53 AM
Administrator

Audi Board doesn't like him ither
Old 05-08-2003 | 04:51 AM
i SeE what you did therE

Old 05-08-2003 | 04:55 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by redmaxpa007

Old 05-08-2003 | 05:05 AM

how bout lets split all those how to's and make up for those write ups? alot of us know how to do a couple of those things.

i have a side marker rewire write up on my car domain page
kev, can you please take that from my site and clean up my fobbiness grammer??
no need to play childish games with such an individual. if he wants his stuff and be the way he is, then so be it. WE DON'T NEED HIS HELP. and i'm sure not all of the write ups are done by himself.
Old 05-08-2003 | 06:06 AM
NT2SHBBY

what a queer a$$ b!tch!!!

beef has to be handled properly.....no need for this hateration bullsh!t....
Old 05-08-2003 | 06:47 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Audi Board doesn't like him ither
This just strengthens my statement that he (Speedy 1.8T, SilverBullet CL-S ?, RussMaxManiac) causes problems on many other forums/boards.

Originally posted by mingo
how bout lets split all those how to's and make up for those write ups? alot of us know how to do a couple of those things.

i have a side marker rewire write up on my car domain page
kev, can you please take that from my site and clean up my fobbiness grammer??
no need to play childish games with such an individual. if he wants his stuff and be the way he is, then so be it. WE DON'T NEED HIS HELP. and i'm sure not all of the write ups are done by himself.
Thanks Daniel... we'll rework the install write-ups.
Old 05-08-2003 | 06:55 AM
Langley AFB Sux

He's just a b1tch.

Yes I know that is a childish reply.....but on his level.
Old 05-08-2003 | 06:56 AM
Administrator

http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic...r=asc&start=90
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13343795
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13340679
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13327261
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13337676
Old 05-08-2003 | 06:59 AM
Administrator

http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.ph...b=5&o=&fpart=1
http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.ph...b=5&o=&fpart=1
Old 05-08-2003 | 06:59 AM
Langley AFB Sux

GSTis300:

"SilverBullet words fail to describe just how worthless you are. Every forum you have ever been on the people have hated you. You are a sad sad man."

Old 05-08-2003 | 07:03 AM
Langley AFB Sux

Jesus......

He loves getting "owned" apparently.
Old 05-08-2003 | 07:09 AM

Yelling about posting personal information which is public knowledge is crazy. You can do a WHOIS look up for ****************** and you can see everything and it's the same as the lookup for b15sentra.net
Old 05-08-2003 | 07:09 AM
Blu
the tits

those guys are just as ignorant
Old 05-08-2003 | 07:10 AM
Administrator

www.******************

Quick Reply: Russell Zotz, aka RussMaxManiac, has made a selfish decision...