General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Russell Zotz, aka RussMaxManiac, has made a selfish decision...

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2003 | 09:26 AM
wat

Originally posted by global_threat

yeah, I like that idea. I cannot stand it when I see the mods going off. they say they are human too, that's a bad excuse if i've ever heard one.

So basically the people who can't take it are the same ones that don't have the skills to dish it back??? Bottom line...the mods have no problem sending shots back and forth until the thread gets locked or they are asked to calm down. That is usually fun for everyone. Where it gets out of hand is where Russ gets out of control and starts with blatant lies about this that and the other. The mods here are not going to change...you have to deal with it and grow a backbone and shoot back. And another hint...if you wanna talk **** to em, make sure you can back up whatever you say to them here, in person.

That's my .02
Old 05-11-2003 | 10:09 AM
lcf

Drama.
Old 05-11-2003 | 11:00 AM

Originally posted by ohboiya
What's his reputation like in the area within he resides? Does he attend any local meets?

I'd be curious to know what he's like in person. The majority of us have seen his useless rants about how the Maxima was God's gift to mankind until he bought the Acura ... and then his rants about how luxurious the Acura was ...

Does he even deal face to face with other individuals?
he's an even bigger dumbass in person.
Old 05-11-2003 | 12:11 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

yeah, I like that idea. I cannot stand it when I see the mods going off. they say they are human too, that's a bad excuse if i've ever heard one.
This ain't even about moderators. If someone wants to get disrespectful, I'm just going to ban their a$$ because I'm human.
Old 05-11-2003 | 12:12 PM

If someone wants to get disrespectful, I'm just going to ban their a$$ because I'm human.
Old 05-11-2003 | 01:09 PM

Originally posted by 2k2wannabe
I don't even understand what he said... was it "keep the moderators from having opinions" or " take people's opinions in moderation (as in "don't take them so seriously&quot?

Poor grammar... C-
Sorry for the poor grammar, maybe your run on sentencing was better?

What I'm trying to say is the mods abuse their power where as if someone else flamed someone their post would be edited/deleted/locked. But as mods, they keep it and it seems to be a abuse of power. Oh well, what do I know?
Old 05-11-2003 | 02:31 PM
I'm needing a caw

Your not here enough to say either way Mike. Plus you don't like this forum anyway right?
I keep some flame threads to everyone can hack it out in ONE thread. Instead of the usual FLAMING in ALL the threads. And when I flame, I don't delete or abuse my power to gain the upper hand in the argument. I don't need to.

So you see it's NOT an abuse of power. It's when some members get all stupid and can't handle the conversation and get owned. THEN they all call foul or start swearing, insulting etc.. The usual sign of when a person loses an argument.

Originally posted by Maximamike

What I'm trying to say is the mods abuse their power where as if someone else flamed someone their post would be edited/deleted/locked. But as mods, they keep it and it seems to be a abuse of power. Oh well, what do I know?
Old 05-11-2003 | 03:23 PM

Mr. Russ messaged me while I was away today...

SpeedyCLS: such a *****. lol. why you lie to much? I never did **** to you in person

Auto response from Tokki BoY: Out and about!
Wanna Race Punk?!?

Tokki BoY: no problem
Auto response from SpeedyCLS: I am currently away from the computer.

Tokki BoY: you need to grow up and stop making lies to people
Old 05-11-2003 | 03:38 PM

Originally posted by SprintMax
Old 05-11-2003 | 03:42 PM
detailerdaveb@gmail.com

Originally posted by K Pazzo 6

Old 05-11-2003 | 04:26 PM

Originally posted by Jeff92se
Your not here enough to say either way Mike. Plus you don't like this forum anyway right?
I keep some flame threads to everyone can hack it out in ONE thread. Instead of the usual FLAMING in ALL the threads. And when I flame, I don't delete or abuse my power to gain the upper hand in the argument. I don't need to.

So you see it's NOT an abuse of power. It's when some members get all stupid and can't handle the conversation and get owned. THEN they all call foul or start swearing, insulting etc.. The usual sign of when a person loses an argument.

You're right, I'm not here enough nor do I like this forum. Posting Russ's address was and is still not a correct thing to do. How would you like it if your information was posted on the internet for billions to see? Hell, some of you ***** about having your ****ing license plate numbers shown, and now you're *****ing at Russ for being ****ed about this? Give me a break.
Old 05-11-2003 | 04:38 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by Maximamike

You're right, I'm not here enough nor do I like this forum. Posting Russ's address was and is still not a correct thing to do. How would you like it if your information was posted on the internet for billions to see? Hell, some of you ***** about having your ****ing license plate numbers shown, and now you're *****ing at Russ for being ****ed about this? Give me a break.
Mikey.. what the fck are you talking about? I was the one that posted his address.. and i got it off a whois site.

he put the fcking address on the internet.. what the fck are you talking about mike?
Old 05-11-2003 | 04:58 PM
Used force to obtain Admin powers

Enough's enough! No more mention of Russ. He no longer exists at Maxima.org. Let's get back to normal.