General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

For those who race at Englishtown and want to race a Si------>

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2001, 05:25 AM

Have an Si owner that says he can spank any year AUTO Max this is what he wrote me:

"Anywayz, I live in NYC. I race at Englishtown, ATco or Island dragway. If you
have any friends in my area with an automatic Maxima, tell em I'm down to
race. My friend has a digicam so we're gonna record it and post it ALL OVER
THE ****ING BOARDS when I spank the Max like the ***** that it is!!! Then
we'll see who's talking ****."

Of course he wont race me untill he's "boosted" this summer, so he says...but he says he can whip ANY auto max.

Just a little challenge for those with Autos who want to drag down the 1/4 mile strip with a Honda Civic Si.

This is his email: Blakassi@aol.com

Later, Tim
Old 02-08-2001, 05:35 AM

so why not a 5 speed? Since you made such a big deal about it having to have a slushbox, I guess he isn't feeling confident enough to beat a 5 speed four door family sedan
Old 02-08-2001, 05:44 AM

Originally posted by HoJo
so why not a 5 speed? Since you made such a big deal about it having to have a slushbox, I guess he isn't feeling confident enough to beat a 5 speed four door family sedan
Well HoJo, He says he's not scared of 5 speeds either but he says if he gets a good launch he can beat a 5 speed. But he swears up and down that he can whip any auto max.
He wont race me untill he's boosted because Im boosted..oh well.

Tim-(95 SE 5 speed with Stillen S/C)
Old 02-08-2001, 05:49 AM

ok the boosted thing makes more sense now, I figured with a boosted SI he should have a problem with auto or 5 speed
Old 02-08-2001, 06:34 AM
Vic

I have an auto.. maybe he'll be my first road kill =)
Vic

Originally posted by TBag
Have an Si owner that says he can spank any year AUTO Max this is what he wrote me:

"Anywayz, I live in NYC. I race at Englishtown, ATco or Island dragway. If you
have any friends in my area with an automatic Maxima, tell em I'm down to
race. My friend has a digicam so we're gonna record it and post it ALL OVER
THE ****ING BOARDS when I spank the Max like the ***** that it is!!! Then
we'll see who's talking ****."

Of course he wont race me untill he's "boosted" this summer, so he says...but he says he can whip ANY auto max.

Just a little challenge for those with Autos who want to drag down the 1/4 mile strip with a Honda Civic Si.

This is his email: Blakassi@aol.com

Later, Tim
Old 02-08-2001, 07:16 AM
is invisible

Civic Si mods?

What are his mods?

I'd love to see how a 4-cylinder fares against a V-6...probably pretty damn well.
Nonetheless, this ****-talker needs a beat-down.
Old 02-08-2001, 07:38 AM

So he wants to race stick vs our autos? Is he not capable of racing a 5 speed? If he wants a good race in the q-mile or top end, i'll race him with my cuz's Supra TT which sees E-town quite a bit. What mods does he have? I hope he is roll bar equiped for the Supra. My Max is too slow for him sorry. I'll try to get it into the 13s this season for him.

[Edited by Synki on 02-08-2001 at 09:40 AM]
Old 02-08-2001, 09:16 AM

Re: Civic Si mods?

Originally posted by CoolMax
What are his mods?

I'd love to see how a 4-cylinder fares against a V-6...probably pretty damn well.
Nonetheless, this ****-talker needs a beat-down.
He told me he is stock and he doesnt care what mods you put on an Auto max except forced induction, he will "spank" it.
I couldn't help but laugh my *** off.

Tim
95 SE 5 speed S/C
91 Galant VR-4 Turbocharged-AWD-5 speed
Old 02-08-2001, 09:49 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

Isnt SteveChicagoSC's car an auto? Get him to lay down a 13.5 for that damn Civic.
Old 02-08-2001, 10:09 AM

What a P***Y. He says he won't race until he's "boosted", but won't race an auto Max that is? Ok, so will he race an auto max (completly stock) against a Completely stock Si? Or does the Si have to be modified?

This sounds like the guys who always say "I'd race you if my car was faster", or " I would hae beat you if I finished first", or "When I get this, or when I get that, I'm gonna beat you"... Gimme a F****Ng break. Sounds like a Ricer-wannabe.

I'd race Any of the 8 and 7 second imports any day of the week (if they gave me a 4-5 second head start), and I would KICK *** ALL DAY LONG!!!! Please, tell him to get a clue. I'll drive up there just to shut his *** up.

Sounds like he's willing to race any Max (as long as his car is definately faster)...which doesn't really narrow the field any for him. Tell him to start with shopping carts.

Don
Old 02-08-2001, 11:32 AM

Originally posted by Don in Texas
What a P***Y. He says he won't race until he's "boosted", but won't race an auto Max that is? Ok, so will he race an auto max (completly stock) against a Completely stock Si? Or does the Si have to be modified?

This sounds like the guys who always say "I'd race you if my car was faster", or " I would hae beat you if I finished first", or "When I get this, or when I get that, I'm gonna beat you"... Gimme a F****Ng break. Sounds like a Ricer-wannabe.

I'd race Any of the 8 and 7 second imports any day of the week (if they gave me a 4-5 second head start), and I would KICK *** ALL DAY LONG!!!! Please, tell him to get a clue. I'll drive up there just to shut his *** up.

Sounds like he's willing to race any Max (as long as his car is definately faster)...which doesn't really narrow the field any for him. Tell him to start with shopping carts.

Don

LOL All I know Don is that he says that his stock Si will "spank" any auto max. He's an idiot and I'm getting a kick outa emailing him back and forth and getting Jr.high *** replys back, like : "nisofaggott", "****tard", "I,ll smoke your ***", LOL, what an idiot.
Somebody please race him and shut his *** up! He wont race me or my completley stock 91 Galant VR-4. Not untill he's boosted, or until his mommy can get it for him. IDIOT! lol

Tim
Old 02-08-2001, 02:56 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I think what the dude means is that he will race any auto maxima without forced induction. That means he will race you with your built engine Don.. =) Hahhaa You may not even need the engine to beat him.. =) I think a NA max with all the bolton goodies and the VB upgrade could take the little punk.

ZuM

Originally posted by Don in Texas

Don
Old 02-08-2001, 03:06 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

hmmm....i know a few autos on here that could be up to the challenge...bihn where are you? you've beaten SI's at the illegals...get your Y back on and kick this guys *** this year
Old 02-08-2001, 04:35 PM

Find a regular

NA max, and race his regular SI.. tell him to quit *****ing about boost, cuz if he turbo's... and starts mad tweakin the turbo, he'll smoke a regular NA max.

His statement is pretty pathetic.. (see don's post )
Old 02-09-2001, 08:04 AM
is invisible

Civic Si...

How fast are they anyways? Stock and mildly-modded?