General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

The Nissan Maxima has turned "rice"...

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2003, 07:01 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

have you seen my car? There is never a spare or jack unless I am going to the races, need a jack to mount the slicks etc etc

I had clear corners once but thats pretty much it .
Old 10-08-2003, 07:38 PM
Boosted?....

I find it funny that most of you people are still bickering about other's preferences. I don't disrespect your significant other, nor would I want to. Do you care if I think your girl/boy/son/daugther/mom/dad is fat, ugly, dumb...ect? Eveyone's significant other holds very high value to the individual person. To some people, the significant other can be their cars, pets, or whatever it may be. The org was created to help and support our fellow enthusiast. To make and meet new friends. I've been a member for almost three years and over those years, this org has become less friendly by day. I remember the people that always helped no matter how dumb the question was. Daniel B Martin was a great example of what this forum used to be. Now a days, you get tagged as someone who doesn't use the search function or just being a newbie. That's such a crappy status to have "I finally posted somthing"," I need to read faqs" Come on guys, where is the forums we used to have? How is this any better than the hierarchy triangle? People ranges from all races, color, creed, and educational backgrounds. Respect that
Old 10-09-2003, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Midknight MAXX
This is another thing that kills me. You are saying every car that tries to race you loses. Either noone tries you cause of your some what sleeper status, or noone around their has any engine swaps or turbos worth a damn. Unless I missed something you're running 14.8, mildly modded GSRs are running 14.5s.
Rice to me is people who argue points by using the speed numbers of highly riced out cars...such as honda products. GSR RUNNING 14.5 with mild mods.......good lord tell me what you mean by mild mods.
Old 10-09-2003, 11:45 AM
Ludicrous Speed

why are there more 4th gens than civics in my neighborhood now?!?!?! and they have the clear bumper lights, but are on chromey 16s or 17s with no lowering springs.... they must be aiming for the "Best Unlowered" title

time to slang the max, get a POS B14 sentra beater, drug deal, and save up for a 97 R33 V-spec
Old 10-09-2003, 12:03 PM
5th Gen till she dies!

Originally Posted by EteRnity059
I find it funny that most of you people are still bickering about other's preferences. I don't disrespect your significant other, nor would I want to. Do you care if I think your girl/boy/son/daugther/mom/dad is fat, ugly, dumb...ect? Eveyone's significant other holds very high value to the individual person. To some people, the significant other can be their cars, pets, or whatever it may be. The org was created to help and support our fellow enthusiast. To make and meet new friends. I've been a member for almost three years and over those years, this org has become less friendly by day. I remember the people that always helped no matter how dumb the question was. Daniel B Martin was a great example of what this forum used to be. Now a days, you get tagged as someone who doesn't use the search function or just being a newbie. That's such a crappy status to have "I finally posted somthing"," I need to read faqs" Come on guys, where is the forums we used to have? How is this any better than the hierarchy triangle? People ranges from all races, color, creed, and educational backgrounds. Respect that
very well said, all the haterz need to lighten up.
Old 10-09-2003, 12:04 PM
I'm needing a caw

Ugh. This thread has turned rice.