General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Check out This POS Riced out Max ! PIC

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2003, 08:55 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by SXN
i would say gunmetal would look better with the yellow than black would.
Now you of all people know I'm not givin' up my chrome wheels!
Old 11-23-2003, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by bonzelite
foetray,

you did a great job on your car. you have executed everything to show standards from the look of it. i do not doubt it turns heads and wins accolades. i am not you. you are not me. and i flamed your car. it is not the paint job. that is actually very well done. i never have a problem with yellow. but i cannot stand your rims. they look like too much jewelry are are gigantic. have you ever considered black or gunmetal spokes with a polished lip? you can still have your show-chrome with that setup, but with far more taste and match-quality.

it seems like you really want an SUV. put the spinners on the Escalade.
Thanks for the compliments, but those wheels are my taste - good or bad- that's your opinion. I built a show car meant to turn heads, and 20" spinning wheels turn heads. And when I get the money spinners are going on the Burb and the trailer when I get them.
Old 11-23-2003, 09:03 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by foetray
Now you of all people know I'm not givin' up my chrome wheels!
foetray,

it is okay. i am practicing tolerance. eventhough it is not a wheelpackage i would get, you did. and it is what is right for you. it is not the type of direction i go in. but you do. and you would probably think my car is dull! diversity is okay. i am telling myself this as much as the other people.

you car is not junk. far from it. you have way more time, effort and money in it than mine.
Old 11-23-2003, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by nubiannupe
Now THAT is the most intelligent thing in this entire thread I've heard yet. Good call!!

Sure, there are the 'purists' that like that clean, low-key, "wings-and-badges-and-wild-paint-are-for-ricers" approach. Then, there are those that want to stand out and be noticed. To each their own.
[*]foetray's 4th gen, although still going with what I said about yellow paint schemes, is overall a very nice-looking 4th gen. Nothing wrong with what he's done with it[/list]
Thanks.
Old 11-23-2003, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by bonzelite
foetray,

it is okay. i am practicing tolerance. eventhough it is not a wheelpackage i would get, you did. and it is what is right for you. it is not the type of direction i go in. but you do. and you would probably think my car is dull! diversity is okay. i am telling myself this as much as the other people.

you car is not junk. far from it. you have way more time, effort and money in it than mine.
Thanks. I appreciate your honesty.
Old 11-23-2003, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Bmr4life
i like your car, you got some pics of the stereo?
Check out my page at www.cardomain.com/memberpage/441542/2
Old 11-23-2003, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by SXN
wait until girls start leaving thongs with their phone numbers written on them in lipstick under your windshield wiper. wife wont like that
Keep me a place to stay in Frisco just in case.
Old 11-23-2003, 09:14 PM

A little off topic, but are you ever in the Atlanta area? A while back, I could have sworn I saw a car that looked just like yours going down 85. Yellow, same kit, same wing and everything. I notice your sig says your in Alabama, so I ask.

And I really wouldn't sweat the members here too much. If you're not rocking clears, a stillen lip, and some hot 17"s, then you're a riceboy. I used to get it from them when I first got my 19"s, when I got my spoiler, when I redid the interior, and so on. Best thing to do is to just keep on doing whatever you like to do.

Thanks for the compliments, but those wheels are my taste - good or bad- that's your opinion. I built a show car meant to turn heads, and 20" spinning wheels turn heads. And when I get the money spinners are going on the Burb and the trailer when I get them.
Old 11-23-2003, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Shadow
A little off topic, but are you ever in the Atlanta area? A while back, I could have sworn I saw a car that looked just like yours going down 85. Yellow, same kit, same wing and everything. I notice your sig says your in Alabama, so I ask.

And I really wouldn't sweat the members here too much. If you're not rocking clears, a stillen lip, and some hot 17"s, then you're a riceboy. I used to get it from them when I first got my 19"s, when I got my spoiler, when I redid the interior, and so on. Best thing to do is to just keep on doing whatever you like to do.
It's cool. gotta take the good with the bad, ya know? Yeah I come to Atlanta once or twice a year. At least once for Nopi Nat's. got family and friends over there ,too. Coulda been me.
Old 11-23-2003, 09:40 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Yea members here are UBeR conservative when it comes to exterior mods...Keep doing what you do
Old 11-25-2003, 09:53 AM

damn what a shame.... what are someof these peoples problem.. Oh man...
Old 11-25-2003, 12:33 PM
RIceD OuT moDErAtor

Kloogy: what a tease! i thought this thread was about Keving--

sheesh.

talk about false advertising!
Old 11-25-2003, 12:41 PM

Dunno if i should laugh, slap those guys or..... I dunno i am speechless
Old 11-25-2003, 01:43 PM
living out of a maxima...

add that to your profile
Old 11-25-2003, 09:35 PM