General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

OMG!! Race with a limo!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2001, 08:47 PM

Alright, how do you think you would do against a 6 passenger stretch limo? tear it to pieces easily right? not really... i was in my moms ES300 (not nearly as fast as a max) and pulled up next to a limo at a light. the limo driver as supposedly off duty (windows down and smokin a cigar). he looks over at me and gives me "the im better than you look." he then rolls his eyes like a lil b1tch. im like, wtf?!? the whole time and thinkin i'll just speed off and leave him in the dust. ok.. the light turns green and i floor it. wtf, the limo is right next to me!! by 20 mph, the limo starts pulling and by 50, the limo is 1 limo length ahead! he keeps on going (so do i for some reason) and he pulls farther away... by the time i hit 90, he was at least 2 limo lengths ahead. im thinkin to myself after he left me in the dust... what if i were in my max... think i could of takin it? i think that limo could easily hit low 15's. im still shocked....
Old 03-29-2001, 09:26 PM
EZ
Supporting Maxima.org Member

limo!

Originally posted by _DRU_
Alright, how do you think you would do against a 6 passenger stretch limo? tear it to pieces easily right? not really... i was in my moms ES300 (not nearly as fast as a max) and pulled up next to a limo at a light. the limo driver as supposedly off duty (windows down and smokin a cigar). he looks over at me and gives me "the im better than you look." he then rolls his eyes like a lil b1tch. im like, wtf?!? the whole time and thinkin i'll just speed off and leave him in the dust. ok.. the light turns green and i floor it. wtf, the limo is right next to me!! by 20 mph, the limo starts pulling and by 50, the limo is 1 limo length ahead! he keeps on going (so do i for some reason) and he pulls farther away... by the time i hit 90, he was at least 2 limo lengths ahead. im thinkin to myself after he left me in the dust... what if i were in my max... think i could of takin it? i think that limo could easily hit low 15's. im still shocked....
hahahahaha hahahaha.

Sorry. Sounds pretty funny. Anyway, I guess those things can be fast. I even saw a dodge ram limo. Man those things are fugly.

EZ
Old 03-29-2001, 10:31 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

HAHA.....

"2 limolengths".......what kind of limo was it? When I went to prom 2 years back we had a '99 Lincoln Towncar 16 Pass., and that **** hauled *** since we were about 2 hours late!!
Old 03-30-2001, 06:47 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I don't know man. I raced a limo on the highway once and I ripped him a new one. =P He was driving like an A$$ cutting people off on the highway. It was me and 3 other cars with me. We were all going up to play paintball. We all had radios. He cut off my friend almost knocking him off the road. So next thing he knows. He's got a swarm of cars of different makes around him. Muahaha. We finally let him out and let him pass. He got next to me looked at me and mouthed f*ck you or something.. And floored it.. =) I easily took him out in 3rd.. You must have ran into some super limo. Mustang Cobra motor or something.. =P

ZuM
Old 03-30-2001, 06:50 AM

Super Limo:Laugh: