General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Sponsership

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 01:28 PM
I'm needing a caw

I don't know you. And look how you post in your threads. I'm not assuming anything regarding what you are trying to say/imply. Which is the point of this conversation. You KNOW what you WANT to express. But no one actually knows unless you properly write it down. You want to be taken seriously? Fine then post seriously. writ liek dis & don be be all upsets and stuffs when u biz gettin' flamo'd.

I KNOW I don't have anything to prove.

Originally Posted by ALSOUSA99MAXIMA
don’t be dense, you knew what I was saying you new I was saying metalorbit was not a newbie, and answering you on weather my friend was driving drunk or got hit by a drunk driver. so stop please there is no need to impress or act tuff or debate people, you have wasted about 10 min of your life and my life debating about nothing, you must have been on a debate team or something, you have nothing to prove to me or any one on this forum, this could of all been avoided if you weren’t so eager to fight with someone
Old 03-28-2006, 01:34 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I don't Wright like dis an like dat; sorry my spelling is not up to par for you. I miss spell things by accident not purposely. and you know what I was saying because this whole post is us flaming each other, but then again bye the looks of things you don’t read posts in there entirety, so that does explain allot
Old 03-28-2006, 01:38 PM
Driving is the next best thing

ALSOUSA99MAXIMA, people are not being helpful because it's extremely hard to understand what exactly you are trying to say. So, they have to ask you more questions. However, instead of answering them you act like everyone is supposed to read your mind.

The basic idea is that you have to prove to the potential sponsor that you can SUCCESSFULLY advertise their company. To do that you have to either, show that your car already stands out from the crowd and that people already pay attention to your car, or prove that it has a good potential and a little bit of money is all you need to get it started.

Create a portfolio of awards that you might have, pictures of your old vehicle, mods that you had, pictures of your currant vehicle. List clubs and organizations related to cars where you are an active member, internet forums. Perhaps get signatures of other people who believe that the sponsor will not be just waisting money on you. etc... After that you just contact your potential sponsor, CLEARLY and POLITELY explain why you contacted them and ask how you can send them your portfolio and just hope for the best.

Anyways, that's whay I would do.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:38 PM
I'm needing a caw

I'm sure that will go over well when asking for sponserships also. Like I said, most will reply in direct porportion to how well you ask and how well researched your question is. Make an effort, people will make an effort. Ask an newbie, unresearched question that's full of grammar mistakes.................... and receieve the same.

i don't wright like dis an like dat, sorry my spelling is not up to par for you. i miss spell things by accident not purposely.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:39 PM
I'm needing a caw

No. THIS explains alot

, but then again bye the looks of things you don’t read posts in there entirety, so that does explain allot
Old 03-28-2006, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by DrKlop
ALSOUSA99MAXIMA, people are not being helpful because it's extremely hard to understand what exactly you are trying to say. So, they have to ask you more questions. However, instead of answering them you act like everyone is supposed to read your mind.

The basic idea is that you have to prove to the potential sponsor that you can SUCCESSFULLY advertise their company. To do that you have to either, show that your car already stands out from the crowd and that people already pay attention to your car, or prove that it has a good potential and a little bit of money is all you need to get it started.

Create a portfolio of awards that you might have, pictures of your old vehicle, mods that you had, pictures of your currant vehicle. List clubs and organizations related to cars where you are an active member, internet forums. Perhaps get signatures of other people who believe that the sponsor will not be just waisting money on you. etc... After that you just contact your potential sponsor, CLEARLY and POLITELY explain why you contacted them and ask how you can send them your portfolio and just hope for the best.

Anyways, that's whay I would do.

Awesome thank you very much for your feedback
Old 03-28-2006, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
No. THIS explains alot
you have already established I cant type, so stop, if I typed 25,000 + posts I would be an excellent typer to, don’t get me wrong 25,000 + posts is not a bad thing (wouldn’t want you to take that out of context to) but i am threw with you so good day and good bye and no thank for your input.

This problem could have been solved much sooner if you just asked me nicely to watch my grammar
Old 03-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Droppin logs

don’t be dense, you knew what I was saying you new I was saying metalorbit was not a newbie, and answering you on weather my friend was driving drunk or got hit by a drunk driver. so stop please there is no need to impress or act tuff or debate people, you have wasted about 10 min of your life and my life debating about nothing, you must have been on a debate team or something, you have nothing to prove to me or any one on this forum, this could of all been avoided if you weren’t so eager to fight with someone
How could anyone possibly know what you are talking about? I will edit one of your posts for clarity so you can see what it looks like to communicate with someone and not randomly stab the keyboard in an attempt to convey the crap that spews out of your feeble mind.

MetaOrbit
(You can stop here in your quest to prove MetaOrbit's join date)

Maybe I should let this guy know I am a newbie because I definitely need spoon feeding. He has been a member since April 2000.

My friend was hit by a drunk driver while jogging.

Also, if I searched and read past threads fully I would not be having these problems.
Lastly I will offer some advice. Don't ask for help and then argue with mods, admins, and donating members unless you expect to get flamed. Spend some time re-reading your post before you hit the submit button and save yourself a lot of grief.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:53 PM
I'm needing a caw

you have already established I cant type, so stop, if I typed 25,000 + posts I would be an excellent typer to, don’t get me wrong 25,000 + posts is not a bad thing (wouldn’t want you to take that out of context to) but i am threw with you so good day and good bye and no thank for your input.
Learn how to type

This problem could have been solved much sooner if you just asked me nicely to watch my grammar
This could have been avoided all together if you learned how to type better