General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

The Fast and the Furious

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2001 | 12:33 PM
PhatGuy

I guess as long as I say "Maxima" in this thread it is ok to post yet again about the movie?

Here is a pic from another 5th gen member..thank god everyone survived! Indication it was a Max? One AE Rim!

PS Thank you to all the .org members who PM me about my post being deleted. I now know I am not the only one that feels this way!
Old 06-23-2001 | 12:54 PM

The other post was not appropiate here. Those pics where very disturbing
Old 06-23-2001 | 12:56 PM
PhatGuy

My Point Exactly

That is the whole point! Reality my friend! Not a moive but Reality! You obviously don't understand where I'm coming from.

And another point is the fact a post is deleted without asking me to edit it. Is that ok too?

Originally posted by infinitiblast
The other post was not appropiate here. Those pics where very disturbing
Old 06-23-2001 | 01:00 PM

When it is of that nature it is very appropiate to delete it without asking you to edit it. I understand what your saying about the racing thing but the pics you posted are you sure they were from someone who was racing? It could have been a drunk driver hit another car. I'm not really sure what your whole point of posting this subject again is. There are wrecks that people get killed in all the time that are not racing should I post those pics and say dont leave the movie theater this is what happens. I dont think so.
Old 06-23-2001 | 01:07 PM
PhatGuy

Don't even bother going there...you know as well as I do that FnF movie is going to put a lot of stupid ideas in kids heads. Look at the some of the posts already about getting all hype up because of it. This is not up for debate or arguement with me! This about the "increase" in wrecks because of racing. Trust me an ex girl friend of mine died in head on with a drunk. That is a major issue too but not the one I was talking about!

Originally posted by infinitiblast
When it is of that nature it is very appropiate to delete it without asking you to edit it. I understand what your saying about the racing thing but the pics you posted are you sure they were from someone who was racing? It could have been a drunk driver hit another car. I'm not really sure what your whole point of posting this subject again is. There are wrecks that people get killed in all the time that are not racing should I post those pics and say dont leave the movie theater this is what happens. I dont think so.
Old 06-23-2001 | 03:26 PM
The missing moderator

Anything you post here is subject to being deleted and edited at any given point. Just remember that next time you post something.

-Shing
Old 06-23-2001 | 03:29 PM
PhatGuy

NP just send me a 2 second PM msg if there is sumting you feel is wrong? At that point I can either edit, delete it or it can be moved.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Shingles
Anything you post here is subject to being deleted and edited at any given point. Just remember that next time you post something.

-Shing
Old 06-24-2001 | 10:40 PM
PhatGuy

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?threadid=48254

Real cars....awesome braking....on the street being stupid! Probably not kids either.....it is going to be a bad summer!

NOS this....NOS that....I know professional drivers who won't even use NOS. If you think your a good driver bring your car out on the track and do a few laps against professional drivers in lousy cars....you will then realize how good/bad a driver you really are!