General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

DrFuelMax review and real life test! Amazing results.

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by † ErV †
but then just it so happens that the whole company crew kicks in.. i wonder if i post on x forum about x product if the whole company will rain in and post as well.

it is clear to everyone this was prearranged.

Think what you want. nothing was prearranged, nothing involving oleg is a scam. I can see why you'd think that, but that's not the case. Like I said think what you want.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:08 AM
Kevlo for President

Originally Posted by MrsOleg
who said that?
http://forums.maxima.org/showpost.ph...2&postcount=33

Metal Maxima, there is no possible way that it is not working for your car. There are so many merits to having this catalyst in your automobile, that it is impossible not to notice anything. Haven't you noticed that your car was running substantially quieter than prior to installation? Hasn't the accelerator pedal response increased at all? Haven't you realized any significant difference in the way your car handles? Doesn't it handle better???
After a few minutes of good running time, you may notice overall improvement of pedal response, allowing for easier, stress-free acceleration and braking.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:10 AM

ahh, ic. but that has nothing to do with oleg that was my point
Old 08-15-2006, 10:11 AM

It is what it is, my friend. If we continue in this avenue, there is no end. If you have any more questions in regards to this issue, then by all means direct them to <customercare@drfuelmax>. otherwise do move on. It was never our intention to promote or sell any of our products here within this site. "mroleg" posted his results and opinion, and we were merely here for support. We also wish for all the viewers to leave "mroleg" alone. He is an honest decent gentleman, deserving of proper respect and common courtesy. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Masazumi Kudo

President-Double Kei Enterprises Inc.

Manufacturers of Dr. Fuelmax

who said that?
Old 08-15-2006, 10:13 AM
Kevlo for President

You registered here so keep posting here. Answer my questions.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:19 AM
† ErV †

Think what you want. nothing was prearranged, nothing involving oleg is a scam. I can see why you'd think that, but that's not the case. Like I said think what you want.

13 posts and 10 of them (as of me writing this) in this thread.

PLEASE! some of us might have driven a maxima at some point but we are not that dumb

Old 08-15-2006, 10:19 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by tochihashi
To All Viewers,

I must remind all viewers of this thread that it is not the intention of Double Kei Inc. to promote or sell anything on this thread. We were merely here to vouch for "mroleg" in his findings. Unfortunately, we are no longer answering questions on this thread. If anyone should have any further questions in regards to Dr. Fuelmax or issues pertaining to this thread, please direct your questions to <customercare@drfuelmax.com>. Thank you all for your comments and opinions.

Sincerely,

Masazumi Kudo

In all fairness, every post is an advertisement. The least you could do is ditch all the links and signature. People know how to contact you. It's in the first post.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:20 AM
† ErV †

Originally Posted by tochihashi
It is what it is, my friend. If we continue in this avenue, there is no end. If you have any more questions in regards to this issue, then by all means direct them to <customercare@drfuelmax>. otherwise do move on. It was never our intention to promote or sell any of our products here within this site. "mroleg" posted his results and opinion, and we were merely here for support. We also wish for all the viewers to leave "mroleg" alone. He is an honest decent gentleman, deserving of proper respect and common courtesy. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Masazumi Kudo

first of all, you are not japanese.

second, there is no such company

third, you didn't sell a single one in japan.

fourth, the "technology" behind this has been around for a long time.

firfth, are you from BRITAIN?

Old 08-15-2006, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Kevlo911
Um braking and handling.........
duh, more fuel in the tank = more weight = better handlobraesing
Old 08-15-2006, 10:27 AM
† ErV †

and so the silence ensues. i think i'll go renew my car tags... i've always fancied the wildlife one,.

Old 08-15-2006, 10:29 AM
Kevlo for President

Yeah funny when I search your company I get no other results except the ONE website you have. I see no japanese connections...
Old 08-15-2006, 10:31 AM

1. Yes Mas is Japanese. No doubt about that here. I am his business partner in this venture. There is a separate congolomerate in Japan selling this product already.

2. Yes there is such a company. If you can read Japanese, here is the Japanese web site: http://1nenpi.com/ with the exact same product and similar charts as the US one.

3. Many have been sold in Japan.

4. Zeolytes, catalyst beads etc. yes, been around a long time, but there are different formulations from company to company.

5. Mas isn't British.

first of all, you are not japanese.

second, there is no such company

third, you didn't sell a single one in japan.

fourth, the "technology" behind this has been around for a long time.

firfth, are you from BRITAIN?
Old 08-15-2006, 10:35 AM

Correct. The domain was registered earlier this year. The keywords that Google indexed don't match up directly with the Japanese one due to the differences betwen ASCII & Kanji characters.

Yeah funny when I search your company I get no other results except the ONE website you have. I see no japanese connections...
Old 08-15-2006, 10:39 AM
I'm needing a caw

EPA ratings on a 2005 maxima: Not quite sure where these gains are

EPA city / highway mpg
6-speed manual 20/29
5-speed automatic 20/28

Originally Posted by MrGone
Actually after doing the math, your trip down averaged 18.93mpg but your trip home netted 28.21mpg. I have to ask, did the same person drive both ways? I've managed 26.1mpg around Mount Rainier (6000' elevation change) in a 740i packed to 5100lbs with a 4.4L V8 and the AC on. 17mpg towing a Maxima from Portland, Oregon to Seattle, Washington in a 5.2L Durango. 19mpg out of a Maxima on a highway trip means your car needs to go in for service, or you'll be posting bail soon.
† ErV †

Originally Posted by packetattack
1. Yes Mas is Japanese. No doubt about that here. I am his business partner in this venture. There is a separate congolomerate in Japan selling this product already.

2. Yes there is such a company. If you can read Japanese, here is the Japanese web site: http://1nenpi.com/ with the exact same product and similar charts as the US one.

3. Many have been sold in Japan.

4. Zeolytes, catalyst beads etc. yes, been around a long time, but there are different formulations from company to company.

5. Mas isn't British.

Registration Service Provided By: DigiRock, Inc.
Visit: https://www.value-domain.com/

Domain name: 1NENPI.COM

Registrant Contact:
Personal
Hidetaka Kobayashi (cronos@dream.com)
-
Fax: -
None
None
None, None 100-0014
JP

Administrative Contact:
Personal
-
None
None
None, None 100-0014
JP

Technical Contact:
Personal
-
None
None
None, None 100-0014
JP

Name Servers:
dns1.name-services.com
dns2.name-services.com
dns3.name-services.com
dns4.name-services.com
dns5.name-services.com

Creation date: 27 Feb 2006 09:22:37
Expiration date: 27 Feb 2007 09:22:37
over 1 million sales? maybe or maybe that's a new site and so forth. whatever. you failing to get certified with the proper agencies is grounds for doubt.

but why you only charge ~230$ in japan and 300$ in the us?

and i see it also works on diesel fuel..

Kevlo for President

225 in Japan, 300 here
Old 08-15-2006, 10:40 AM

Guys, their gig is over. The org members aren't going to fall for this one that easily. Now they are just trying to back out without damaging themselves much (too late).

As for Mr. Oleg, it is very possible that you simply posted to share the results you experienced. However, your drive to NC and back is in no way a controlled test. Think about it for a minute, traffic conditions were different, as mentioned previously, drivers were different, and your end result is close to what I get now with my 1998 maxima with 125K on it, I get 27.5 mpg on the highway driving around 80mph. So you definately saw an improvment in your second trip, this does not mean that it was the device that caused this improvment. Also note that most of our posts are directed at the 'partners' in the company, and not at you. So tell your wife to relax.

some research has shown me that there are several devices out there to be placed in your fuel tank like this, all bogus. One of them actually had mothballs in it, and would initially give you a little boost, then harm your engine and increase emissions

And for these 'partners' taking offence, I'm the one taking offence at your scam. You messed up. Its going to be all over the internet how bogus your device is. If not, send it for epa testing, drop some samples over with Mr. Gone, even though I still say even he won't be able to conduct a perfectly controlled experiment, but it'll be close enough. And then everyone buys one, and you all get very rich. Otherwise go try to scam some other people
Old 08-15-2006, 10:44 AM

Distributor costs, customs fees, and their markup. They won't sell it for that price in Japan to the US.

over 1 million sales? maybe or maybe that's a new site and so forth. whatever. you failing to get certified with the proper agencies is grounds for doubt.

but why you only charge ~230$ in japan and 300$ in the us?

and i see it also works on diesel fuel..
Old 08-15-2006, 10:45 AM
Kevlo for President

http://www.broquet.co.uk/

So do you want to answer why it will make my car brake and handle better?
Old 08-15-2006, 10:45 AM
† ErV †

Correct. The domain was registered earlier this year. The keywords that Google indexed don't match up directly with the Japanese one due to the differences betwen ASCII & Kanji characters.

http://www.dodgedakotas.com/boards/gen/838-1.html
http://www.autoagent.biz/fuel_supermax_cr.htm
http://www.yehey.com/finance/level3.aspx?id=64090
http://www.theinternetpatrol.com/bog...le-ftc-charges
http://www.fuelmax.cz/fuelmax_gb.htm

baked or crispy? how would you like your business?

Old 08-15-2006, 10:47 AM
† ErV †

Distributor costs, customs fees, and their markup. They won't sell it for that price in Japan to the US.

that doesn't explain russia, czech rep and a few other places that also market this product, just in a different shape.

Old 08-15-2006, 10:48 AM

Read all those and still put one in my car to see what differences I experienced. However I won't state those, more bias into the picture.

I have even more links for you stating that everything about fuel catalysts are junk.

Old 08-15-2006, 10:51 AM
Kevlo for President

Handling braking.......
Old 08-15-2006, 10:52 AM
† ErV †

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/fuelmax.html

Feds Sue Bogus Fuel Saver

November 4, 2004
The Federal Trade Commission has asked a U.S. district court judge to shut down an operation that used illegal spam to make deceptive claims about an "automotive fuel saver" that doesn't save fuel.

The FTC charges that the spam violates the CAN-SPAM Act and the deceptive claims violate the FTC Act. The agency will ask the court to permanently bar the law violations and order the defendants to provide redress for consumers.

An FTC complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Chicago alleges that International Research and Development Corporation manufactures and markets a "magnetic device" under the names FuelMAX and Super FuelMAX. The company claims that when the device is attached to an automobile's fuel line, it will fracture gasoline hydrocarbon chains through magnetic resonance and:

• Increase mileage by up to 27%;
• Reduce Fuel Consumption;
• Reduce Emissions;
• Provide Accelerated Combustion; and
• Burn Fuel That is Normally Exhausted as Un-burned Pollution.

In November 2001, the FTC issued a warning that these product claims and advertising were false, lacked substantiation, and likely violated the FTC Act.

Other defendants, acting as Super FuelMAX resellers, set up Web sites, including www.fuelsaverpro.com to sell the magnetic devices under the pseudonym Fuel Saver Pro. The Web sites made claims such as:

• Increase gas mileage 27%+ by helping fuel burn better;
• Reduce emissions by 43%;
• Smoother engine;
• pays for itself FAST!!!!
• Gives an extra 10% more horsepower; and
• Based on the size of your gas tank you will save from $8 for a typical 15-gallon gas tank, but larger V8 SUVs and trucks will save up to $20 per tank.

The defendant resellers used spam that made deceptive claims to drive traffic to their Web sites. According to the FTC, the spam contained the names of innocent third parties in the "from" or "reply to" fields - a practice known as spoofing - and did not contain a valid physical postal address.

The FTC alleges that the magnetic "fuel saver" doesn't save fuel, doesn't increase gas mileage, and doesn't reduce emissions. According to the complaint, the claims are false and misleading and violate the FTC Act.

The agency also alleges that by providing promotional materials with the false claims to distributors, resellers, and affiliates, the defendants have provided them with the means and instrumentalities to violate the FTC Act. The agency also alleges that the spoofing and failure to provide a valid physical postal address violate the CAN-SPAM Act.

The FTC charges that consumers throughout the country have suffered substantial monetary loss and the defendants have been unjustly enriched. It has asked the court to halt the deceptive claims, bar future violations of the CAN-SPAM Act, and order redress for consumers.

The FTC's complaint names International Research and Development Corporation of Nevada; Anthony Renda; Net Marketing Group, LLC; Micro System Technologies; Floyd J. Tassin, Jr; Marcia Tassin; Diverse Marketing Group, Inc.; Diverse Marketing Group, LLC; Mark C. Ayoub; and Epro2000, Inc. as defendants.

well i have always liked stuff well done.

don't ever BS a BS. rule n1 of making it in this world today. you know i've sat back long enough and given you the chance to back off with this bs advertising tirade but you just kept on pressing.

let's play.. i can play... have you seen me play?

• Science
The developer of Super FuelMax is the known American physicist and inventor Robert Kane. At the end of the eightieth years Robert Kane, using a scientific material of many predecessors, has found out a way to split bluster of molecules of hydrocarbons by means of influence on them a magnetic resonance of the certain frequencies. On the basis of this opening Robert Kane has designed the device of Super FuelMax, using in it sources of the magnetic resonance created on the basis of on the chemical element " Neodymium " (Neodymium, Nd, nuclear number 60, nuclear weight 144,24, seldom ground metal). The device of magnet-resonant processing of fuel of Super Fuel MAX is developed by Robert Kane in 1989 and patented by corporation General Motors in the USA, Europe, Japan and in the line of other countries. The principle of action of the given device is based on basic researches in the field of a magnetic field, lead by the American physicists by the Block and Perssal for which in 1952 they have been awarded with the Nobel Prize. Now Robert Kane is the president of corporation IRD (company - manufacturer of Super Fuel Max) and the adviser of National Space Agency and Ministry of Defence of the USA, and also the adviser of corporation Motorola and the full member of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA.

Old 08-15-2006, 10:53 AM

lol, yes I need to chill out.....be a big boy and tell me, not my husband. All he did was post his thoughts and his experience, and yes most of your posts are directed at the right people, but a few are accusing Oleg as being part of a scam. That I don't agree with.

Ok, the thread has been beat to death.

Tell you what, if EPA testing is what's needed here, I will make a committed effort to look into that and see if any funding can be obtained for it through the company. That's the most productive thing that will come out of this discussion.

I'm not going anywhere. If the EPA states that its a hunk of junk then you'll have your answer. If not though, expect a group deal like on NYCMaximas.org where we're selling it just a few points above cost at $275.

At this point, one of the mods should just lock the thread.
† ErV †

Read all those and still put one in my car to see what differences I experienced. However I won't state those, more bias into the picture.

I have even more links for you stating that everything about fuel catalysts are junk.

you won't state the benefits you experienced?

Old 08-15-2006, 10:54 AM
† ErV †

Ok, the thread has been beat to death.

Tell you what, if EPA testing is what's needed here, I will make a committed effort to look into that and see if any funding can be obtained for it through the company. That's the most productive thing that will come out of this discussion.

I'm not going anywhere. If the EPA states that its a hunk of junk then you'll have your answer. If not though, expect a group deal like on NYCMaximas.org where we're selling it just a few points above cost at $275.

At this point, one of the mods should just lock the thread.
you are not going anywhere, but neither is the EPA testing.

and bring back the president, he was fun.

Old 08-15-2006, 10:56 AM
Kevlo for President

HANDLING AND BRAKING!!!!!!!!

It is clear this is bullshi-t you are in it to scam people.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:57 AM
Kevlo for President

Metal Maxima, there is no possible way that it is not working for your car. There are so many merits to having this catalyst in your automobile, that it is impossible not to notice anything. Haven't you noticed that your car was running substantially quieter than prior to installation? Hasn't the accelerator pedal response increased at all? Haven't you realized any significant difference in the way your car handles? Doesn't it handle better???
After a few minutes of good running time, you may notice overall improvement of pedal response, allowing for easier, stress-free acceleration and braking.

I shall post it again/.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:57 AM

Erv, the product that you refer to as SuperFuelMax isn't the same product.

Nor would I ever dream of selling something via spam/UCE.

I think Mas has had it with this thread, you and others have had your fun.

you are not going anywhere, but neither is the EPA testing.

and bring back the president, he was fun.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:58 AM
Kevlo for President

And none of you can answer my question hmmmmmmm
Old 08-15-2006, 10:59 AM
† ErV †

225 in Japan, 300 here
is that all? i must'a used the wrong conversion data. i just use 114:1.

Old 08-15-2006, 11:00 AM
† ErV †

Erv, the product that you refer to as SuperFuelMax isn't the same product.

Nor would I ever dream of selling something via spam/UCE.

I think Mas has had it with this thread, you and others have had your fun.

it is the same product, same principles. you guys get sued/banned and just turn around with another gadget on the same principle. or simply a new group starts off after the old one dies. call it whatever you want, you are 10 years behind the curve.

please do NOT insult my boredom.

Old 08-15-2006, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Jeff92se

EPA city / highway mpg
6-speed manual 20/29
5-speed automatic 20/28

this needs to be quoted more.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:03 AM

That SuperFuelMax is some magnetic type coil that plugs around a fuel line.

This product sits in your fuel tank. Two different products.

Anyways, regardless, I understand the immense skepticism and how we are easily lumped in with the scammers. That's ok, its expected.

it is the same product, same principles. you guys get sued/banned and just turn around with another gadget on the same principle. or simply a new group starts off after the old one dies. call it whatever you want, you are 10 years behind the curve.

please do NOT insult my boredom.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:04 AM
Kevlo for President

Message Sent
Sent to:
customercare@drfuelmax.com
Old 08-15-2006, 11:05 AM
Kevlo for President

I shall post it again/.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:05 AM
† ErV †

Originally Posted by Jeff92se

EPA city / highway mpg
6-speed manual 20/29
5-speed automatic 20/28

Going to North Carolina without DrFuelMax
602 Miles -- 93 Octane gas used 31.8 Gallons

Coming back from North Carolina with DrFuelMax installed:
598 Miles -- 93 Octane gas used 21.2 Gallons

or 28.207547169811320754716981132075 MPG

Old 08-15-2006, 11:06 AM
Kevlo for President

Oh noes NISSAN GOT THE MILEAGE RIGHT! Could it be, omg just could it be, that he had a bad tank of gas! No it can't be. It must be this magic product that brought the MPG back to stock.

Quick Reply: DrFuelMax review and real life test! Amazing results.