General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Don In Texas Where Is My Vb !! Where Are You !!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2001, 07:19 AM

Don If you get this message, Please contact me about my VB upgrade. You havent responded to my emails or anything !!!! I sent you my money at least a month ago for the GB and I havent heard from you since. You know you would think you were getting ripped off if this happened to you too. I want my VB !!!
Old 07-10-2001, 07:52 AM

I think you are out of your mind

I'm going down the list, and everyone I've spoke with knows their status.

Of course, not posting using your name (like this) doesn't help you much either. It might be that you are emailing me not leaving your name, or simply not emailing me.

Its stupid to come to a public forum and ask questions regarding a product/service and not even leave your name. I guess you'll have to keep waiting until we get a name
Old 07-10-2001, 07:57 AM
Evil Administrator - "The Problem"

Originally posted by Don in Texas

Of course, not posting using your name (like this) doesn't help you much either. It might be that you are emailing me not leaving your name, or simply not emailing me.

Its stupid to come to a public forum and ask questions regarding a product/service and not even leave your name. I guess you'll have to keep waiting until we get a name
:vampire:

My evilness is spreading........

I was gonna remove the post, but figured Don would handle it.....Looks like I was right.....

cRedrum,

Patience is a virtue......please be more virtuous in the future.......
Old 07-10-2001, 08:44 AM

Originally posted by Don in Texas

Well at least i have succeeded in getting your attention. Im sorry for outbursting, but to tell the truth, you ARE a total stranger with my money, and you would be the same way. My Name is Casey Morris, and i would like my status ASAP please. Thank you very much.
Old 07-10-2001, 10:05 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Don is an honest guy. I haven't dealt with him but from others replies he definately follows through. The thing that I hate is that 80% of you guys are quick to flame when you don't get an email response in a couple of days.
Old 07-10-2001, 01:10 PM

Originally posted by cRedrum

Well at least i have succeeded in getting your attention. Im sorry for outbursting, but to tell the truth, you ARE a total stranger with my money, and you would be the same way. My Name is Casey Morris, and i would like my status ASAP please. Thank you very much.

And you're a total stranger questioning my integrity. Ok, I remember you now...(as long as its all out in the open, huh..) YOUR LAST EMAIL WAS 6-20....so its not that I'm not responding, its that you aren't MAILING ME.

You emailed me 2 weeks after the group deal was OVER and asked if I could "squeeze you in" and would be willing to wait.

"Yes, i would really like to get into this VB Upgrade group deal, you emailed me about sending me some form and to be on a waiting list for like 3 weeks until i can get the group deal prices, lets get this done A.S.A.P. as i am eager to have your mod. - Casey "

Yes, you're in, you're #16.....dead last for a core. If you want to send your VB to us, we can get it out in a day, otherwise you really aren't waiting for us, you are waiting your turn for a core. So I guess your issues are with the rest of the guys (who got on the list before you), not us...I will keep you informed here, instead of email, since this is easier to find you.

Now the whole board is up to speed (not just you).
Old 07-10-2001, 01:32 PM

well I'm up to speed, anybody else........
Old 07-10-2001, 05:33 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Glad I know now.
Old 07-10-2001, 05:37 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Yeah people, be cool. If he was a rip-off, he wouldn't have given me his cell number to talk about other issues.
Old 07-10-2001, 05:42 PM

BOH!?!

We could have sent your our core and skipped the wait with a few days of downtime?? =P *NOW* you tell me

I completely feel for Don in the fact that he's getting a lot of "ok wtf is this thing already?", but when we signed up for the deal we weren't given a date, and it's way easier to be blabby and impatient than to be happy sitting waiting for your new toy.

I chucked my 2 cents in the last "where's my vb mod" thread and he cleared it up within 24 hours and gave me a general idea when it should be going in. We all know Don will come through on this, but now I'm just mad I didn't know I could send it in (and now I can't cause I started school )