General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

3-1 aint that bad (long)

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2001, 06:58 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

since i got back from DC, i've been hounded by quite a few cars here. and usually its when i'm going home from work or just driving around running errands.

first up, a 94 integra LS. i'm standing at this light going for lunch and he just starts reving his engine. guy seemed stock so i'm like ok, let him get about 3/4 car length lead when the light turned green, and then floored it. game over, by 60 i had 2 car lengths on him. score 1 for maxine.

next was while going home for the day, just as i was getting on the thruway this 200sx se-r flies by me. i just pace him for a little while and then pulled beside him to check out the car. he had an exhaust, lowering springs, and prolly something under the hood. but i guess it didnt do him good, both of us punched it and since i was in 3rd, it was over for him before we even started!

the next incident ended up in me getting raped! i was with two of my friends later on that day just driving around, when this z28 with 4 people in the car pulled up beside me at a light. i knew i was going to get killed, but it didnt matter. light turns green and all i saw was the z28's back side that was till about 55mph. the guy was a ***** though cos later on i pulled up beside to talk to him and he was talking ****.

and lastly while coming back home from niagara falls, i saw this v6 camry with rims and all. i noticed him check out the car and i pulled up beside him. the both of us floored it at the same time but i just kept pulling on him. once we got up to where there were some nice s curves, it was over. and once again the rice boy fly-by was adhered to by the camry. since my friend had his maxima that nite too, we thought we could get the camry to race again, but he wouldnt line up.

oh well, that was one helluva experience... what a rush! thats my story for the day.
Old 08-01-2001, 07:58 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

not bad for an automagik

remember me (see attach) ;D
Old 08-01-2001, 08:08 AM

nah chill guy... u know u were in the lead on the 15! but wha happened when that bmw wanted to play along... both of yous was in the dust speaking of which, u going to the track today? we're probably gonna have a nice sized caravan coming from here today.
Old 08-01-2001, 08:26 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by mechanic
nah chill guy... u know u were in the lead on the 15! but wha happened when that bmw wanted to play along... both of yous was in the dust speaking of which, u going to the track today? we're probably gonna have a nice sized caravan coming from here today.
change of plans... I was not going to go, but now I am... I want a good time! 14.7 -- bring ice for yourself it will help
Old 08-01-2001, 08:30 AM

good thinking. i dunno if we're gonna be able to run good times today though... its going to be pretty warm AND pretty humid.... just hoping it cools down a little bit by the evening. oh btw... robs bringing his car today... u vs. him... finally a showdown! get ur camera when u come today.