General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

August- D@%F$#*S?/$ add me 2 the list

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2001, 09:17 PM

yes i am joining the list of bad things happening to my max this month, well first i order my rims thursday, and of course yall know when you go off and spend all your money something bad always happens, well first the night i ordred my wheels i am coming home down this hill that i usually fly down, well i was behind 3 cars so i was all over my brakes fortunately, a deer ran in between my car and the van in front of me, i missed by like 3 inches, that made me a little edgy, well no harm there but here is the real story, im sure all of you have come across bad and stupid drivers, well i came across a pathetic driver today, i was going to lunch and was sitting about third car back at a light, there is this lady driving an old 70s POS in front of me that is a manual, well her car dies, and instead of rolling or getting it to restart she somehow shifts into reverse, i saw the backup lights come on, i was like what is she doing, then she kept on coming and i was all over my horn, but she just kept on coming while i helplessly watched her back into my car! this kind of accident is so stupid bc this is just sitting stopped, not a very difficult task to do, and this was some 30-40 year old lady, so i figure she should know how to drive, i was so p*****, i got her to pull over once the light changed, got out and looked and fortunately i just got a small scratch that i will be able to easily buff out, i looked at her car, and i appeared to b just one of like 30 dings she had in her bumper! come on, you shouldnt be on the road if you cant even maintain a stop, it was absurd, im still p***** though the car is ok, people are so STUPID
Old 08-27-2001, 09:28 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

damn, that sucks. chicks should have to pass a test to drive a manual!
Old 08-27-2001, 09:31 PM

yes its true females cant drive. THey should just stay home, cook and make us happy.
Not that all men can drive either
Old 08-27-2001, 09:33 PM

Originally posted by medicsonic
Steve, not a good way to get a girlfriend. Luckily only 3 days left in the month.
somebody get this month over with please!!!
Old 08-27-2001, 09:36 PM

Steve, not a good way to get a girlfriend. Luckily only 3 days left in the month.
Old 08-27-2001, 10:15 PM

girls just drain money from my mods anyway. that's why i'm getting a 5-spd conversion done. less people can drive the car.
Old 08-27-2001, 10:21 PM

Now it will REALLY be a Frankencar!!!
Old 08-27-2001, 10:28 PM

Now it will REALLY be a Frankencar!!!
it will be a frankencar running low 13's with a chance of 12's with a little more work.
Old 08-27-2001, 10:29 PM

Originally posted by dmbmaxima88
damn, that sucks. chicks should have to pass a test to drive a manual!
Did not want to pass up a chick that could drive the hell out of a stick, so I up and married her. She is a very agressive driver which is really rare quality in a woman.
Old 08-27-2001, 10:33 PM

Originally posted by dmbmaxima88

it will be a frankencar running low 13's with a chance of 12's with a little more work.
Betcha you are still in the 14s after all is said and done.
Old 08-27-2001, 10:45 PM

Betcha you are still in the 14s after all is said and done.
ya OFF the bottle, mid 14's prolly.
Old 08-27-2001, 10:55 PM

On.
Old 08-28-2001, 04:35 AM
i SeE what you did therE

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... not the "other" red max!!!

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 08-28-2001, 05:31 AM
RussMaxManiac

I've had people do that to me, but I hit Reverse myself before they do and backup what I can. Hehehe.

Originally posted by RedMax95
yes i am joining the list of bad things happening to my max this month, well first i order my rims thursday, and of course yall know when you go off and spend all your money something bad always happens, well first the night i ordred my wheels i am coming home down this hill that i usually fly down, well i was behind 3 cars so i was all over my brakes fortunately, a deer ran in between my car and the van in front of me, i missed by like 3 inches, that made me a little edgy, well no harm there but here is the real story, im sure all of you have come across bad and stupid drivers, well i came across a pathetic driver today, i was going to lunch and was sitting about third car back at a light, there is this lady driving an old 70s POS in front of me that is a manual, well her car dies, and instead of rolling or getting it to restart she somehow shifts into reverse, i saw the backup lights come on, i was like what is she doing, then she kept on coming and i was all over my horn, but she just kept on coming while i helplessly watched her back into my car! this kind of accident is so stupid bc this is just sitting stopped, not a very difficult task to do, and this was some 30-40 year old lady, so i figure she should know how to drive, i was so p*****, i got her to pull over once the light changed, got out and looked and fortunately i just got a small scratch that i will be able to easily buff out, i looked at her car, and i appeared to b just one of like 30 dings she had in her bumper! come on, you shouldnt be on the road if you cant even maintain a stop, it was absurd, im still p***** though the car is ok, people are so STUPID

Old 08-28-2001, 06:54 AM

Originally posted by Kashoggio
yes its true females cant drive. THey should just stay home, cook and make us happy.
Not that all men can drive either
dude, don't go and flame females, I know of many females that WILL KICK YOUR SORRY LITTLE A$$ in driving, so I don't even want to hear it

and they can prove me right, just click on my sig link and lets get it on
Old 08-28-2001, 07:20 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by Vinipux

dude, don't go and flame females, I know of many females that WILL KICK YOUR SORRY LITTLE A$$ in driving, so I don't even want to hear it

Old 08-28-2001, 07:31 AM

Originally posted by Vinipux

ahh okk wow I never would of thought someone would take that all seriously. Relax there are plenty of females that kick my butt, it's quite sexy to see a girl wo can drive especially a stick. I think most guys here would say that also.
Old 08-28-2001, 07:49 AM

Originally posted by Kashoggio

ahh okk wow I never would of thought someone would take that all seriously. Relax there are plenty of females that kick my butt, it's quite sexy to see a girl wo can drive especially a stick. I think most guys here would say that also.
I knew you were kidding

this sunday there was a woman in a bmw who had the best time in AutoX in her cattegory I guess she just wanted to beat at least one guy in the beginning, but ending up beatting them all o well, we'll show her next time
Old 08-28-2001, 08:04 AM

As soon as i learn how to drive a stick (you'll have some time there to supercharge your cars) i'll defenetely race all of ya, and damn, im sure as hell that ill kick your a$$es))
Old 08-28-2001, 08:12 AM
Chick specializing in rounding up 100+ Maximas

Aggressive Female Drivers

Originally posted by nismomaxse97
She is a very agressive driver which is really rare quality in a woman.
Old 08-28-2001, 11:14 AM

Luckily only 3 days left in the month. [/B]
Thank God for that.....even though in august the 3 days will prob feel equal to 2 weeks.............
Old 08-28-2001, 11:17 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by riggy

Thank God for that.....even though in august the 3 days will prob feel equal to 2 weeks.............
What gives you an impression that September will be a better month for us?
Old 08-28-2001, 11:25 AM
Chick specializing in rounding up 100+ Maximas

Ugly August

Originally posted by AndyXXL
What gives you an impression that September will be a better month for us?

This August has been the worst month I've ever had in recent years. Nothing comes close to this lingering misery.
At least I know that my car is gettin surgery next week (ironically--September)
Old 08-28-2001, 11:42 AM

Re: Ugly August

wow, thanks my topic has become a discussion about female drivers, i did think to back up, but the car behind me was on my ****, so if i hit him avoiding her then i would be at fault, well at least someone has a little sympathy, thanks 007
Old 08-28-2001, 12:10 PM
i SeE what you did therE

Re: Re: Ugly August

Originally posted by RedMax95
thanks 007

Old 08-28-2001, 12:17 PM

Re: Re: Re: Ugly August

and i was leaving this morning and i was waiting at a light, sitting on a hill, the light is a short one, well this lady in front of me is dropping her kid off at the bus stop, im like 6-7 cars back, so im trying to get through the light before it changes and the lady gets to light and comes to a complete stop! the light was still green, she let her kid out at the corner, and i came within inches of hitting her bc of her stop out of nowhere! the kid could have walked the extra 20 feet and could have gotten out while the light was red, geez so i was on edge again today for the third day in this last week