General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Got 5 tickets by the nice police officer......

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2001, 12:16 PM
Administrator

i have some sympathy for Big Dogg.. from the post in the 5th Gen Forum.. he had illegal stuff on his car.. but he didn't loose his composure and he was nice and courteous to the cop.. he realizes he did something wrong.. but he didn't act like a little *** to **** the cop off.. you know what.. 9 times out of 10 when Big Dogg goes to court.. the cop might just reduce the charge because he wasn't being a ****
Old 12-16-2001, 12:17 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by BriGuyMax

noise ordinaces vary in every town, of every county, of every state in the country sprinty You can't tell me that you know what the local noise ordinace is (if there even is one) in Darian, IL. The war has just started...it is by no means over.
you guys can choose to keep being kids.. or start acting like men.. i am not in IL and quite frankly.. i don't give a **** .. you think you can win a war with cops.. haha.. let them pull YOU over and find NOS in your car.. they will have a ****ing field day with you..
Old 12-16-2001, 12:26 PM

Originally posted by SprintMax
you guys can choose to keep being kids.. or start acting like men.. i am not in IL and quite frankly.. i don't give a **** .. you think you can win a war with cops.. haha.. let them pull YOU over and find NOS in your car.. they will have a ****ing field day with you..
He surly can win a war with a rinky dink suburban police department. All he has to do is file a lawsuit for harassment and racial profiling...and they are going to be in a pile of $hit.

How the hell are they going to find my bottle in my TRUNK...they need probable cause for that....and have NEVER done anything that would give them probable cause (have a gun or other weapon visible in the car, have alcohol visible or be intoxicated while operating a motor vehicle, etc....etc...) Your car is like your house...and without probable cause they need a warrent to search it.
Old 12-16-2001, 12:27 PM
Administrator

He surly can win a war with a rinky dink suburban police department. All he has to do is file a lawsuit for harassment and racial profiling...and they are going to be in a pile of $hit.

How the hell are they going to find my bottle in my TRUNK...they need probable cause for that....and have NEVER done anything that would give them probable cause (have a gun or other weapon visible in the car, have alcohol visible or be intoxicated while operating a motor vehicle, etc....etc...) Your car is like your house...and without probable cause they need a warrent to search it.
ask greg why he had to buy a second NOS kit
Old 12-16-2001, 12:28 PM

SprintMax how about I show your state police your video of endangering the public in "the pike". I am sure you violated various laws during the video. They will have a field day with that. Dont be a hypocrite.
Old 12-16-2001, 12:33 PM

ask greg why he had to buy a second NOS kit
Greg probably doesn't know the law well and LET them search his car without probable cause or a warrent.
Old 12-16-2001, 12:43 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by MAX2000JP

SprintMax how about I show your state police your video of endangering the public in "the pike". I am sure you violated various laws during the video. They will have a field day with that. Dont be a hypocrite.
why don't you go back and read the page where i said my license is suspended and expired .. why don't you read the page where i said i have 2 warrants.. then come back and call me a hypocrite
Old 12-16-2001, 12:44 PM
Administrator

Greg probably doesn't know the law well and LET them search his car without probable cause or a warrent.
speeding and wreckless driving.. it doesn't take much to get probable cause my friend..
Old 12-16-2001, 12:45 PM

speeding and wreckless driving.. it doesn't take much to get probable cause my friend..
that is NOT probable cause to search your car.....look it up....
Old 12-16-2001, 12:48 PM
Administrator

that is NOT probable cause to search your car.....look it up....
hahah.. is that what you feel.. you have a cop pull you over for 15 over the limit.. wreckless driving.. evading arrest.. note you don't have to be running from a cop to be evading arrest. or whatever else they call it.. hey buddy.. its a felony.. you tell a cop NO you may not search my car.. and see how fast he comes up with a reason to arrest you and throw you in jail.. and guess what.. yeah he can search your car then.. then your in deeper than you were before if you just co-operated.. i don't know where you guys get this.. with my knowledge i can beat the cops attitude.. i am sorry.. it doesn't work that way..
Old 12-16-2001, 12:55 PM

hahah.. is that what you feel.. you have a cop pull you over for 15 over the limit.. wreckless driving.. evading arrest.. note you don't have to be running from a cop to be evading arrest. or whatever else they call it.. hey buddy.. its a felony.. you tell a cop NO you may not search my car.. and see how fast he comes up with a reason to arrest you and throw you in jail.. and guess what.. yeah he can search your car then.. then your in deeper than you were before if you just co-operated.. i don't know where you guys get this.. with my knowledge i can beat the cops attitude.. i am sorry.. it doesn't work that way..
woah...wait a second...where did I ever talk about evading arrest???? That a completely different ball game...speeding and "wreckless driving" (subjective) is NOT probable cause...I have HAD a cop ask to search my car after I was stopped for speeding before...I simply and politely told him NO...and he went on his merry way after writing my my MUCH DESERVED ticket for 14 over the limit. The cops know the law...and if they realize that you know the law also...chances are they won't fu*k with you....
Old 12-16-2001, 12:58 PM
rabson

spoiled rich kids.. doesn't suprise me.. may your tickets continue to flow gracefully
Your a pretty negative and Prejudice person.

Old 12-16-2001, 12:58 PM
Administrator

very nice cop.. you should try that **** in NJ.. hahah.. see how nice they are.. i am saying .. if you tell a cop you don't want him to search.. he can simply turn your wreckless driving ticket into a evading arrest.. its not very hard for them to do..

woah...wait a second...where did I ever talk about evading arrest???? That a completely different ball game...speeding and "wreckless driving" (subjective) is NOT probable cause...I have HAD a cop ask to search my car after I was stopped for speeding before...I simply and politely told him NO...and he went on his merry way after writing my my MUCH DESERVED ticket for 14 over the limit. The cops know the law...and if they realize that you know the law also...chances are they won't fu*k with you....
Old 12-16-2001, 01:00 PM

very nice cop.. you should try that **** in NJ.. hahah.. see how nice they are.. i am saying .. if you tell a cop you don't want him to search.. he can simply turn your wreckless driving ticket into a evading arrest.. its not very hard for them to do..

he pulls that $hit...and he's really going to get himself in a bind...I would just roll up my window and sit there...and he can call for backup....and when he didn't call for back-up BEFORE when I was supposedly "evading arrest" that's where he'll get in trouble....
Old 12-16-2001, 01:03 PM
rabson

Who sang **** the Police? I need to download it from Audiogalaxy so I can re enforce my contempt for little napoleans that flunked Mcdonalds.

Old 12-16-2001, 01:04 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by rabson
Who sang **** the Police? I need to download it from Audiogalaxy so I can re enforce my contempt for little napoleans that flunked Mcdonalds.
you are one angry 32 year old i tell you.. oh its NWA
Old 12-16-2001, 01:07 PM
rabson

you are one angry 32 year old i tell you.. oh its NWA
31. 2001-1970=31

Old 12-16-2001, 01:14 PM

shut the **** up.. you dumb motha ****er.. what do you know about me? what do you know.. you don't know **** .. you guys think i am what.. Mr. ****ing goody too shoes? get this *****.. My license is currently SUSPENDED and EXPIRED .. yes .. i have an OUTSTANDING ticket in NJ which will probably lead to a warrant.. i have a warrant out in NY right now for an outstanding ticket.. I have been pulled over 9 times in Connecticut and i have gotten 5 Speeding Tickets, 2 moving violations and 1 non moving voilation.. but do i cry like a ****ing ***** about the cops being PIGS? NO .. because i have respect for them.. grow the **** up you ignorant son of a *****.. you don't know me.. and you don't **** about me... you call it kiss *** .. i call it respect to an officer for a thankless job..
Ok, you have now lost completely and totally your ability to say anything. You're are an A$$clown. You're the first person to jump on someone when they call a cop a pig because they don't respect an officer of the law. But then you mention about how you have all these tickets and have a suspended license and the works. You're 1000 times worse than any of them. You don't have the slightest bit of respect for the law. You can't have "respect" for an officer of the law if you don't have any respect for the law.

Apparently you think people should say as you do, not as you do. You think that everyone else should suck it up and pay the ticket and deal with it because they broke the law, but you're too good to pay your tickets or deal with the consequences of your actions. You sit at your keyboard and roll out your condecending attitude of superiority on everyone else on this board like you're God's gift to the law. Why don't you pay your tickets give up your license and start taking public transportation? That'd be the right thing to do, but you're not going to do that because you think your better than the law and you have less respect for the law and it's officers than anyone who calls a cop a pig.

If you had any respect for the officers of the law you'd feel some obligation to follow the laws. You can't respect someone, but then ignore what they've told you to do. That's not respect. If you had respect you'd do what they tell you to. If you're out driving on a suspended license and you have arrest warrants from outstanding tickest you aren't showing that cop any respect. You're nothing more than a kiss-a$$ to cops.

Stereodude
Old 12-16-2001, 01:18 PM
rabson

Originally posted by Stereodude

Ok, you have now lost completely and totally your ability to say anything. You're are an A$$clown. You're the first person to jump on someone when they call a cop a pig because they don't respect an officer of the law. But then you mention about how you have all these tickets and have a suspended license and the works. You're 1000 times worse than any of them. You don't have the slightest bit of respect for the law. You can't have "respect" for an officer of the law if you don't have any respect for the law.

Apparently you think people should say as you do, not as you do. You think that everyone else should suck it up and pay the ticket and deal with it because they broke the law, but you're too good to pay your tickets or deal with the consequences of your actions. You sit at your keyboard and roll out your condecending attitude of superiority on everyone else on this board like you're God's gift to the law. Why don't you pay your tickets give up your license and start taking public transportation? That'd be the right thing to do, but you're not going to do that because you think your better than the law and you have less respect for the law and it's officers than anyone who calls a cop a pig.

If you had any respect for the officers of the law you'd feel some obligation to follow the laws. You can't respect someone, but then ignore what they've told you to do. That's not respect. If you had respect you'd do what they tell you to. If you're out driving on a suspended license and you have arrest warrants from outstanding tickest you aren't showing that cop any respect. You're nothing more than a kiss-a$$ to cops.

Stereodude

Amen. Could not have said it better.

Old 12-16-2001, 01:35 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Next time any of you morons call a police officer a "pig" or any other derogatory term or say that cops are *******s or that they don't respect you so you should go run them all over or something, gets his thread deleted.

This is the only warning everyone gets. Next time there will be no lock, the thread will just be deleted.
Old 01-14-2002, 09:47 AM
I'm needing a caw

Damn, I had to spend alot of time deleting the BS posts. If I have to do that again, the whole thread is going deep six and little or no leeway is going to be shown to the owners of those deleted threads.

Don't waste my time and don't go around the censor for the swear words. I think that needs to be an automatic delete now.