General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

experience a dent removal shop

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2000, 04:20 PM

ok as some people know i got a new dent and scratch in my car so i go look up in yellow pages and go to the place with the biggest ad kk enterprises. me and my friend go down there ask for a estimate a cool mechanics says to us his boss will be right out. the boss looks at my car says i have hella dent and tells me to get the f**k out. i calmly ask him why and he starts cusing at us, so i said forget him. We go back to my car and he said go back where u came from u f**kin asians. so i hit the breaks my friend jumps out and ask him ask him again whts yur problem. he comes after us acting like hes gonna throw the bear bottle at us so we leave cause he hella bigger than us. kan anyone explain y? all i wanted was a estimate geez. o yea and to the boss of kk enterprises F**k u im asian and just because im smaller than yur 40 year old *** aint gonna stop my crew from F**kin u up(venting sorry)
Old 11-24-2000, 04:26 PM

Some people just haven't evolved enough yet. Sorry to hear about that. Try the "Dent Wizard" and ask for a very experienced technician. Explain that you are an enthusiast and that you sometimes show your car. Just like any service, some are better than others.

I had 4 dents taken out of my car this summer by Dent Wizard. I'm fussy as hell and very satisfied with the results (I had the field supervisor do my car-a personal friend)

Old 11-24-2000, 04:26 PM

Originally posted by max1ma97se
ok as some people know i got a new dent and scratch in my car so i go look up in yellow pages and go to the place with the biggest ad kk enterprises. me and my friend go down there ask for a estimate a cool mechanics says to us his boss will be right out. the boss looks at my car says i have hella dent and tells me to get the f**k out. i calmly ask him why and he starts cusing at us, so i said forget him. We go back to my car and he said go back where u came from u f**kin asians. so i hit the breaks my friend jumps out and ask him ask him again whts yur problem. he comes after us acting like hes gonna throw the bear bottle at us so we leave cause he hella bigger than us. kan anyone explain y? all i wanted was a estimate geez. o yea and to the boss of kk enterprises F**k u im asian and just because im smaller than yur 40 year old *** aint gonna stop my crew from F**kin u up(venting sorry)
\

Dude thats messed up.. wheres this place? hopefully in nyc ? maybe we can get together and pay his shop a visit..

Old 11-24-2000, 04:30 PM

nAH in rancho cordova california

to anyone livin in northern cali dont go here 11327 trade center drive ranch cordova clifornia. one day hell talk shiet to the wrong person then r.i.p.
Old 11-24-2000, 04:44 PM

Some people just haven't evolved enough yet. Sorry to hear about that. Try the "Dent Wizard" and ask for a very experienced technician. Explain that you are an enthusiast and that you sometimes show your car. Just like any service, some are better than others.

I had 4 dents taken out of my car this summer by Dent Wizard. I'm fussy as hell and very satisfied with the results (I had the field supervisor do my car-a personal friend)

Old 11-24-2000, 05:19 PM

Where is this shop located??????????????
Old 11-24-2000, 05:39 PM

sacramento california

right off of sunrise
Old 11-24-2000, 06:03 PM

"dont let the haters get you down"

dang... some people really **** me off. Just cause i'm a skinny white boy dosen't mean i'm better than anyone, so where does that butt-plug get off telling you to scram? not that i condone violence, but somebody ought to teach him a lesson. just heard a really interesting story from a WW2 vet who was in louisiana (sp?). the locals hated some of the black soldiers and wouldnt let them in their resturants/businesses... and such... this pissed off ALL the soldiers. they went and got a truck with a winch on it, walked inside with the cable, wrapped it through the door and a window and pulled the front of the diner into the street. ... now if you dont have anything with a winch, i'd be glad to provide one...
Old 11-24-2000, 08:55 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

WTF?! I hate these damn racist people. Is KK Enterprise the name of that company? Now you know why it's named KK Enterprise if it's the company real name. Forget them man.
Old 11-24-2000, 09:19 PM

People are so ignorant these days, i mean we asians are for the most part curteous(most enthusiasts are) and jus tryin to make are cars better... we have money to spend and if they don't want r business **** 'em... one muffler shop didn't want to install my muffler and handled me last(he let customer after customer ahead of me) and i was like hey are we gonna get this done or what and i was going to pick up my muff and leave and then he said ok lets get u on a lift, i mean if your ignorant racist or whatever **** you ur gonna go broke and ask us to come back when u bankrupt...
Old 11-24-2000, 09:27 PM

yup i hella calm to them

o well they lost hella money i had hella dents i wanted removed. one day im gonna add a extra k to kk enterprise
Old 11-24-2000, 09:34 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Hey, what can you say?? It's obvious that he's brain dead!!

It's better not to confront people like this because if he doesn't have a mechanism to put his brain in gear before running off at the mouth, he is dangerous and could easily turn violent!!

Guys like this are the breadbasket of America, usually their IQ isn't much more than their age.
Old 11-24-2000, 10:01 PM
Finally, A New Status Title...How About Donating Maxima.org Member...Oh wait...NO!!!

Sorry

sorry to hear about the stupidity alot of people have to face, not just us Asians. think of it this way, he's gonna go to hell.

Jules

i know its a pain but have you tried to report them to BBB? on second thought...maybe an pipebomb might work better.

don't sweat the small stuff, and man, the redneck clansman is definitely small.