General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

My new latest hot mod, check it out :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2002, 05:48 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

how much ****ing crack do YOU smoke, jack A$$es? To get to an 11, people have to spend upwards of $30k on MKIV supras. FYI they all switch to a single turbo.

Their handling? Explain why they never finish races at Lime Rock? They never come close to winning in GT cup races here in the States. The toyota-sponsored JGTC cars in Japan are the only cars that do well.
Old 04-11-2002, 06:17 AM

Originally posted by Lime
how much ****ing crack do YOU smoke, jack A$$es? To get to an 11, people have to spend upwards of $30k on MKIV supras. FYI they all switch to a single turbo.

Their handling? Explain why they never finish races at Lime Rock? They never come close to winning in GT cup races here in the States. The toyota-sponsored JGTC cars in Japan are the only cars that do well.

go to www.supraforums.com and read a little a$$ clown.
Old 04-11-2002, 06:36 AM
Very sound, Mike

Steve, at 19... definitely, enjoy your youth man. Get a fun

I've driven and had every unimaginable non-fun car (except for a Mazda 323 and a Honda Civic... which, for a little car w/ hardly any power compared to the Max really was fun to drive). Though times have changed and i did need a bigger car i still miss having a mode of transportation i can (perhaps literally) toss around in the corners and straights whichever way i please.

Guys, don't get me wrong. The Maxima is the best car i've owned to date but y'all have to agree it's just not as nimble as others until one starts modding it.
Old 04-11-2002, 07:04 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

My friend just bought a WRX last week and I got to drive it last night, WOW you won't be disappointed. This thing hooks up right away, and when 3500 rpms come around the car takes off.
He just passed 500 miles, and he's already looking at chipping it and getting a BOV.

Another nice thing are the seats, they are pretty comfortable and they hung the body so well. The tranny didn't feel as smooth as other cars I've driven, but it could be because it was brand new, and also he has a Short shifter?

I mean for about $500 you can break into the high 13s with this car. He paid $24K and I think he got just about everything.
Old 04-11-2002, 07:09 AM

Steve, I'd say wait for the Mitsu Evo 7. I've sat in the WRX at the dealership and I think the car is rediculously small. I couldn't sit in the car for longer than 2 minutes. The Evo is going to be fast if that's what you want. It also comes with an adjustible center diff.

Are you coming Sat?
Old 04-11-2002, 07:47 AM

Originally posted by maxse01

go to www.supraforums.com and read a little a$$ clown.
yeah why don't you stop reading and start checking around. The majority of supras in the northeast at least have had $30k put into them to run at thebest 11's.

You also might want to stop calling names; maturity is SUCH a good thing.

I admit I have a personal bias against supras (long story!!!), but I also know what the average joe with a supra puts into the car around here to get it to run; a lot of them end up at my friend's shop blown up. Maybe it's different in other areas, but around here, the best supra run was 10.81 with $50k invested into the vehicle. THe driver is well-known throughout the country; he has blown the rear diff twice, I believe, and was never able to get traction except on that one run. It's very hard for those cars to get traction after a certain point, which is why there is that hp plateau. Perhaps it's just a northeastern united states thing, but everyone around here seems to have spent a large amount of money on a car that still won't run anything but 12's. Get an classic Camaro and spend $10k to run 8's reliably. This is merely straight-line racing.

Have you watched the GT-cup races? When I watched them consistently, the Supras finished about half the races, and never placed in the top ten.
Old 04-11-2002, 07:58 AM

Steve, ouch man, I'm sorry to hear and see the accident, but glad you are ok. You are alive and still with us. I've sent you an email on my deeper thoughts, which I don't wish to share w/ the .org.
The WRX is a terrific car, and even w/ all the "hate" of the look on the .org. Guess what, I co-arranged the 4/6/02 BBQ meet w/ I-Club and Maxima.org/Maximaforums.com. When a few of the Maxima guys got a look at some of the machinery that came to the BBQ, they were stunned. Alot had stickers, but stuck to a Rally Heritage, which some WRXs actually do in the Northeast. Plenty of mean street machines, carbon fiber hoods, spoilers, rear deck lids, lips, fenders, and even a top vent. The meet went better than expected, albeit on the cold side. I honestly want more Maxima presence at the next meet, but its asking alot, but I would always love to integrate these kinda meets.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions about WRXs and Supras, so don't knock it, don't get HOSTILE...ahem.

-It's just the internet

Old 04-11-2002, 10:17 AM

STEVE

i think u should just wait and get an EVO 7 or the WRX STi they both coming out later on this year... I saw them both at the NY auto show and they are HOT cars!!! all wheel drive and 270 horses stock... and i think the price tags on those are just over 25k...

sorry about what happened... ps i want ur wheels!!
Old 04-11-2002, 11:19 AM

There was an EvoVII at the NYIAS. We took pictures, but I haven't seen any of them yet. Anyway, it looked pretty nice, RHD of course...I wanted to get one of the reps to open the hood but mattsy didn't want me to. At that point they had let in the public (early! ), so it was pretty much time to leave. Unfortunately also, the new eclipses with altezza-style taillights were right next to the Evo, so I was feeling nauseous....
Old 04-12-2002, 12:06 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: STEVE

Originally posted by redfly17
i think u should just wait and get an EVO 7 or the WRX STi they both coming out later on this year... I saw them both at the NY auto show and they are HOT cars!!! all wheel drive and 270 horses stock... and i think the price tags on those are just over 25k...

sorry about what happened... ps i want ur wheels!!
i told the salesman when i test drove it today i wasn't ready to buy yet and asked about a STi version and they said last they heard it's not coming anytime is 2002. but it's a decent car, seats rock, i have enough room, OEM kit is hot, i'll get a chip, http://www.altasports.net/mrt/lights/ , those, STS, and whatever else. the shifter on the one i drove was fine, way better then my max. i'll post my mods in their entirety tomorrow. i'm getting one soon. and they are gonna help me with a trade in, the one i wanted was like 26.5 and i got him to 24.5 BUT i figure they won't give me much for my car, so what i could do is tell them to give me 2k more for my car as a trade in, plus save 1k on sales tax, and charge MSRP and i get out from under my car and into a WRX ASAP.
Old 04-12-2002, 05:39 AM

Re: Re: STEVE

Originally posted by dmbmaxima88

i told the salesman when i test drove it today i wasn't ready to buy yet and asked about a STi version and they said last they heard it's not coming anytime is 2002. but it's a decent car, seats rock, i have enough room, OEM kit is hot, i'll get a chip, http://www.altasports.net/mrt/lights/ , those, STS, and whatever else. the shifter on the one i drove was fine, way better then my max. i'll post my mods in their entirety tomorrow. i'm getting one soon. and they are gonna help me with a trade in, the one i wanted was like 26.5 and i got him to 24.5 BUT i figure they won't give me much for my car, so what i could do is tell them to give me 2k more for my car as a trade in, plus save 1k on sales tax, and charge MSRP and i get out from under my car and into a WRX ASAP.
See ya on I-Club.

Old 04-12-2002, 06:51 AM
Dyno plot says I have the most area under the Administrator curve

Steve, sorry about your accident dude. That really sucks

Careful on WRX's though. After my Accord V6 was totalled I came extremely close to buying a WRX. I did a ton of research on them over at www.i-club.com and learned that there are some very annoying tuning obstacles with them.

Unlike Audi/VW's, you cannot just "chip" them. There is no easy and foolproof solution to upping the boost. You can easily up the boost, but there are lots of obstacles and things to watchout for.

Good luck!!!!

-Steve
Old 04-12-2002, 07:20 AM

Joining the "4dr - turbo - awd" ranks Steve ??
Synki is on his way, you should join him

Ant
Old 04-12-2002, 07:26 AM

Originally posted by SteVTEC
Steve, sorry about your accident dude. That really sucks

Careful on WRX's though. After my Accord V6 was totalled I came extremely close to buying a WRX. I did a ton of research on them over at www.i-club.com and learned that there are some very annoying tuning obstacles with them.

Unlike Audi/VW's, you cannot just "chip" them. There is no easy and foolproof solution to upping the boost. You can easily up the boost, but there are lots of obstacles and things to watchout for.

Good luck!!!!

-Steve
Steve to Steve, yo its ok...I know my way around Subarus too
Can easily duplicate creating a 12.5 sec car.

AlfriedESQ - Met at ATCO and several Scooby meets.
WRX Ver VII - played w/ his 2.5RS, and his WRX @ work, since it was next to the body shop who worked his kit.
Already learned how to use GReddy Emanage on WRX and 2.5RS.

If you need anything, you know where to contact me ?

BTW Frankencar Steve, you get my email ?

Old 04-12-2002, 11:48 AM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

Man, you guys got more money than sense You get into a fender bender and it's time to dump the car? You've got to be completely upside down in that Maxima (trade-in wise). I don't understand how you guys have the money for these $27K+ cars. Do a lot of you still live at home or something? I don't understand.

The WRX is a very nice car. Quirky looks, turbo, AWD, and rally engineering are a big plus. I really wanted one until I sat in it. While the fit and finish is very good, the quality of materials is lacking. It is after all, a entry level Scooby that's been souped up. The seats are great, just like the ones in my 90 CRX Si, the steering wheel is perfect, pedal placement is good, etc. The problem is there's no room. I'm 6' 2" 180lbs and I would rubbing elbows with the passenger. With the seat in my normal driving position (not gangsta style), the rear passenger had about 4" of room before their knees would hit the rear of the seat. To me, it's too small and I've realized I like higher quality materials and leather. I think the G35 will probably be my next car. Everything available for the 350Z should fit on this car. Independant RWD, 5 speed auto (might consider the 6 speed), incredible styling (with the body kit and aftermarket wheels), and a decently roomy interior are all a big plus.

As for 11-second Supras, we've got two 11-second Supras here in Kansas City. One is a twin turbo with a 100-shot of nitrous (11.9s@118mph) and the other is a single turbo that goes 11.7s@120+mph. Both are automatics and look basically stock. The single turbo one is incredible. He lets GNs get the head start and then he chases them down, usually out-trapping them by 5-6mph. I know for a fact neither of these guys have $30K in mods.

Dave
Old 04-12-2002, 03:43 PM

yo- i got your email i think i shot one back last night, it was late. i'll see you there. i want 12sec car instructions

steve-i know they are a little funny but it's more modable and more of a driver's car then a maxima and i'm young and rushed into the 2k2.

ant- i hope to beat synki there even though i want what he's getting but after this i can't.

dave- i do still live at home and work two jobs and my business, i pay for everything i have, down to well everything. and it was a ditch diving tree hiting bender. i was thinking about gettign rid of the car anyway but this pushed me over the edge, a few things about the car i just don't like, the shifter and rattles being one. total for the damage on the car is 7000 that's a good amount.

-steve
Old 04-12-2002, 03:58 PM

a few things about the car i just don't like, the shifter and rattles being one. total for the damage on the car is 7000 that's a good amount.
Hmmm, I woulda thought that the 2002's cable driven shifter woulda felt better but I guess not. And it also rattles too? Dissapointing.
Old 04-12-2002, 04:06 PM

Originally posted by ericdwong

Hmmm, I woulda thought that the 2002's cable driven shifter woulda felt better but I guess not. And it also rattles too? Dissapointing.
it's feels good, no feedback, no play when it's in gear but it doesn't like to be shifted hard, ESP 2-3. it's notchy, the WRX shifter was like a god send and it's only average till i change the bushing and get a STS.
Old 04-12-2002, 04:12 PM
Dyno plot says I have the most area under the Administrator curve

Speaking of Supra TT's, a friend of mine down in NC has one. It's BPU + some other stuff, still with twins. It dynos at 437 rwhp and runs high-11's. With a 100-shot it runs 10's and he has the time slips and dynos to back that up. The basic BPU package is around $1400 I think and that gets you to 420 rwhp or more.

And BPU and 420 rwhp is considered "mild" tuning for a Supra!

Old 04-12-2002, 04:15 PM

Originally posted by SteVTEC
Speaking of Supra TT's, a friend of mine down in NC has one. It's BPU + some other stuff, still with twins. It dynos at 437 rwhp and runs high-11's. With a 100-shot it runs 10's and he has the time slips and dynos to back that up. The basic BPU package is around $1400 I think and that gets you to 420 rwhp or more.

And BPU and 420 rwhp is considered "mild" tuning for a Supra!

if only it didn't snow up here and i could find ONE withiong 500miles. but i can' justify NOW spending 25k for a used car that i can't drive in the snow. later in life, or when i pay off the WRX, definetly.
Old 04-12-2002, 09:13 PM

Yeah, I test drove the WRX right before I got the 2002 Maxima. And I was pretty sure to get one too, after having all sort of problems with 2000 SE 5-speed.

Some things I didn't like about the car WRX:
There is alomst no power below 3500rpms. I hated that, and engine sounded like it was struglling to make power. I like the power of V6.
Shifter on WRX, I didn't really like either, it just felt strange. I was comming from 2000 SE 5-speed. Maybe I was just not used to it.
The 6-speed shifter that I have now feels good to me. It is a little notching u right.

Another thing, the hood scoop looks very strange from inside of the car when driving, it sort of in the way and you can't see the hood. Didn't look right to me.

But WRX is a good car, especially for AWD. I really wanted AWD, couldn't afford S4, so the WRX was the next best thing with AWD.
Living in Boston, sometimes I wish I had AWD.

Also Steve, are you gona do that crazy burnout again with WRX as you did with your Maxima. That video was great.
They have the same bad RE92 tires that we have on Maxima. It is AWD though, you might have hard time doing the burnout

Good luck with the Maxima and WRX.
Old 04-12-2002, 09:50 PM

Originally posted by Dave B
Man, you guys got more money than sense You get into a fender bender and it's time to dump the car? You've got to be completely upside down in that Maxima (trade-in wise). I don't understand how you guys have the money for these $27K+ cars. Do a lot of you still live at home or something? I don't understand.

Dave
I agree 100%. Now is probably the worst time possibe to sell the car. Besides the fact that normal depreciation would be high the value is down so much because of the accident. If you keep the Max for a while you won't be losing as much as a result of the accident. Do you realize how much its probably costed you per mile if you trade the car in now?
Old 04-13-2002, 12:43 AM

dany- i also want a S4 but i'm not in a postion now to buy one i think the shifter on the WRX is awesome compared to a 2k2 shifter, esp the gear changes, not the overall feel i didn't feel it enought but it slid into gear WAY easier. AWD is gonna be fun plus i live in "we have plow trucks????? hickville" i'll fix that power problem, the car isn't gonna make it to inspection stock, my maxima didnt

rapid- ya i know but i'm just not happy with the car and i feel this is the nudge over the edge for me, i might be able to sell it before it even makes it onto carfax plus i told the subaru salesman that the only thing keeping my from driving a WRX off the lot TODAY was my car and the value. i hope to work something out with him, i buy the WRX as like MSRP when he already told me without haggling like 2k off that and then give me 2k more for my trade in, just fudge with numbers and get me out of my car ASAP and have a lower payment too boot.
Old 04-13-2002, 06:41 AM

Steve:

Sorry to read about your accident.

I'm not sure how it works in the US, but here in Canada, an accident such as yours would be deemed your fault (yes, even though we have 'no-fault'). The police and insurance don't use the same procedure to determine fault. You didn't get hit by the on-coming trucks and there probably isn't any evidence of the trucks being in your lane (ie - skid marks), so the insurance company will determine that you made a mistake in avoiding the collision. And that's even if they believe that there were trucks coming at you. I would be very interested in finding out what happens to your insurance when you go to renew, especially since you're only 19.

Good luck.

Albert
Old 04-13-2002, 06:43 AM

Originally posted by RapidMax

I agree 100%. Now is probably the worst time possibe to sell the car. Besides the fact that normal depreciation would be high the value is down so much because of the accident. If you keep the Max for a while you won't be losing as much as a result of the accident. Do you realize how much its probably costed you per mile if you trade the car in now?
The reality is that some of these guys are spending 27G's to lower their 1/4 mile times. Personally I think its a waste of money. Steve, you'll spend much less money in making the Max faster.
Old 04-13-2002, 10:55 AM

Originally posted by Dave B

As for 11-second Supras, we've got two 11-second Supras here in Kansas City. One is a twin turbo with a 100-shot of nitrous (11.9s@118mph) and the other is a single turbo that goes 11.7s@120+mph. Both are automatics and look basically stock. The single turbo one is incredible. He lets GNs get the head start and then he chases them down, usually out-trapping them by 5-6mph. I know for a fact neither of these guys have $30K in mods.

Dave

Automatics?

I guess if I could find a turbo MKIV Supra for a good price it shouldn't matter if it's an automatic right? Too bad even an used Supra is so expensive.
Old 04-13-2002, 12:10 PM

Originally posted by Cumalot

Automatics?

I guess if I could find a turbo MKIV Supra for a good price it shouldn't matter if it's an automatic right? Too bad even an used Supra is so expensive.
most of the faster supras are autos. the 6 spd with that much power is just too unpredictable, and the auto is made to shift just as fast as a manual shift with the 6 speed.

an auto supra can run the same times all day long but a 6 spd could run a 11 then an 11.6 then a 13 - get my drift?
Old 04-17-2002, 03:24 PM
All YOUR grammer belong to me

Hmm......

Why is EVERYONE recommending ONLY imports??

I honestly like the domestics generally more than imports...I hate getting the slower, rice-boy image becuase of the stupid honda's.

My parents wouldn't let me get anything faster than a Maxima, which I am glad the Max was invented becuase it's one of the fastest cars of it's kind.

But if it was my own personal choice I would get a big V8 like Dave B. used to have.

Steve, have you ever considered V8 mustangs, camaro's, SVT lightnings, Cobra's, ect. ? They all look so bad@ss. And many will probubly reply to me with the usual retarted "american cars suck" statement, but the newer stangs and what-not with the SOHC and DOHC engines can be very reliable...better parts(than older US cars)+bigger engine = less strain which = longer life.

Nothing beats the sound of a muscle car. NOTHING. My exhaust sounds about as deep and musclular as a V6 can be, and I love it. But when my neighbor in his '02 GT goes flyin' by that sound is soo different. Cobra's sound even better...and when my friend revvs his Lightning the whine of the SC followed by his deep exhaust roar is soo beautiful. I personally find the tinny squell on most import 4-bangers to be annoying, especially when they try to put big mufflers on them.

Bottom line: If I were you Steve, I would be getting a 99+ V8 mustang with some borla's or Flowmasters. I think that would suit you well.

Hopefully my next car will be one of the V8's I mentioned above.
Old 04-17-2002, 03:28 PM

Originally posted by Craig Mack
Hmm......

Why is EVERYONE recommending ONLY imports??

I honestly like the domestics generally more than imports...I hate getting the slower, rice-boy image becuase of the stupid honda's.

My parents wouldn't let me get anything faster than a Maxima, which I am glad the Max was invented becuase it's one of the fastest cars of it's kind.

But if it was my own personal choice I would get a big V8 like Dave B. used to have.

Steve, have you ever considered V8 mustangs, camaro's, SVT lightnings, Cobra's, ect. ? They all look so bad@ss. And many will probubly reply to me with the usual retarted "american cars suck" statement that's always made, but the newer stangs and what-not with the SOHC and DOHC engines can be reliable.

Nothing beats the sound of a muscle car. NOTHING. My exhaust sounds about as deep and musclular as a V6 can be, and I love it. But when my neighbor in his '02 GT goes flyin' by that sound is soo different. Cobra's sound even better...and when my friend revvs his Lightning the whine of the SC followed by his deep exhaust roar is soo beautiful.

Bottom line: If I were you Steve, I would be getting a V8 american car. I think that's what your looking for.

Hopefully my next car will be one of the V8's I mentioned above.
i've considered it many times but something about them i just don't like, i want AWD or perfect balance ( WRX DSM AUDI or BMW) find me an american car that will outhandle most of those cars and be a low 14 sec car stock. i can't find yet.
Old 04-17-2002, 03:35 PM

i've considered it many times but something about them i just don't like, i want AWD or perfect balance ( WRX DSM AUDI or BMW) find me an american car that will outhandle most of those cars and be a low 14 sec car stock. i can't find yet.
Good point on the handling, however nothing beats the american cars listed for dragging.

Cobra's and V8 Camaro's & Firebirds got a 8/10 and 9/10 in the handling department in "Consumer Reports". Near 50/50 weight distribution helps alot with the RWD.

Also Steve, just like a Maxima, performance shocks/struts with stabilizing bars + RWD will make them handle really well. Given they would probubly still be a shade under those AUDI's or Bimmers, but they are ALOT cheaper $$ wise, and are most effecient for straight racing.

If you are a track monster and are always auto-xing, then go with the Imports you listed. But, if you are mainly a around towner and partier with your friends and what-not, get the V8 american.

In reality the American cars I listed (except SVT-F150 maybe) can be had for really cheap. I have a personal bias towards them becuase I just think they are really awesome cars for young people, good looking, and can be had for so cheap.

It's your choice in the end...I can't make it for you...and again not much can outhandle a bimmer, but I am not a middle aged man in a luxary coupe and muscle is what I personally would want
Old 04-17-2002, 03:39 PM

Good point on the handling, however nothing beats the american cars listed for dragging.

Cobra's and V8 Camaro's & Firebirds got a 8/10 and 9/10 in the handling department in "Consumer Reports". Near 50/50 weight distribution helps alot with the RWD.

Also Steve, just like a Maxima, performance shocks/struts with stabilizing bars + RWD will make them handle really well. Given they would probubly still be a shade under those AUDI's or Bimmers, but they are ALOT cheaper $$ wise, and are most effecient for straight racing.

If you are a track monster and are always auto-xing, then go with the Imports you listed. But, if you are mainly a around towner and partier with your friends and what-not, get the V8 american.

In reality the American cars I listed (except SVT-F150 maybe) can be had for really cheap. I have a personal bias towards them becuase I just think they are really awesome cars for young people, good looking, and can be had for so cheap.

It's your choice in the end...I can't make it for you...and again not much can outhandle a bimmer, but I am not a middle aged man and muscle is what I personally want
that"s true but i like in hick ville and windy roads aer all around. i'll look at a couple though. but right now AWD sounds like so much fun. too bad american doesn't have a AWD car.
Old 04-17-2002, 03:39 PM

Id personally go with a 4.6 or LS1 in your case. A WRX is a quick car, but its still a Suburu. Both of the cars above have HUGE aftermarkets. What about a 97 Corvette 6 speed, how much do those run?
Old 04-17-2002, 03:43 PM

That's right! I forgot the Vette...although it will probubly rape young Steve in the insurence depo

I bet a 95-99 Vette could be had for easily in Steves $ range, and Vettes are some of the best handling cars in the world, it would spank a weak little sube in the twisties. Usually grannies drive vettes, but they are still kick@ss.
Old 04-17-2002, 03:46 PM

That's right! I forgot the Vette...although it will probubly rape young Steve in the insurence depo

I bet a 95-99 Vette could be had for easily in Steves $ range, and Vettes are some of the best handling cars in the world, it would spank a weak little sube in the twisties. Usually grannies drive vettes, but they are still kick@ss.
I personally would only buy a C5.
Old 04-17-2002, 03:48 PM

Originally posted by MAX2000JP

I personally would only buy a C5.
Hmm...What about a z06 w/the Hennessey package? That would spank a C5.
Old 04-17-2002, 03:51 PM

Have you driven a Camaro SS or Mustang Cobra on the track, Steve? Easily keep up to all the cars you mention, unless the track is wet, then the AWD capability will obviously assist drivers that are in over their heads. A used vette will run with those cars easily. I'm not sure what a DSM is, so I can't say anything about that.

I've raced quite a few M3's, Audi S4's when I had my Camaro (in SOLO1 and SOLO2) and they definitely didn't bother me at all. The vettes were quite a bit faster than my Camaro (mod for mod), but I attributed that to independent rear susp, lower center of gravity, better brakes, a more solid chassis, etc.

Perfect balance? Porsche 911s are quite far from perfect in balance, yet they do get the job done, quite admirably at that. BMW's and Audi's from the factory are not rockets. The new M3 can be considered an exception, but I think you were looking at the E36 series M3. I believe that car was only 240 hp in the US, wasn't it? Europe and Canada got the stronger version (I forgot the hp, but I think it was ~300).

For my money, a toy would be any recent ('90 - current) 911, so I'm not biased towards the American cars, I've just had the chance to spend some time on the tracks with some of the cars you may be interested in.

Albert
Old 04-17-2002, 03:51 PM

A z06 is a C5. C5 is the designation of design. Up to 96 i believe was the C4 model.
Old 04-17-2002, 03:52 PM

Callaway(sp)...Hennessey does Vipers...however Hennessey is a wanted man.

Old 04-17-2002, 03:56 PM

Originally posted by Chimp Dj

Callaway(sp)...Hennessey does Vipers...however Hennessey is a wanted man.
Yea i read an article on him in Autoweek. He took customers cars into his shop and sold parts off the vehicles without the owners consent.