General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

WTF!!! NO can help me???? This is BS

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2002, 04:54 PM

WTF!!! NO can help me???? This is BS

Im so ****KKKKKKKKKkin ****ed...i just got my vb mod put in...it was working good...then i pulled in the driveway, went inside and chilled w/my girl, i was goin to take her home...put the key in the ignition turned...didnt turn...checked to see if the battery was dead...and it wasnt...im pretty sure that stupid bastard ****ed up my alarm...and the kill switch is stuck on...I had this problem before and the reason was the factory alarm was still hooked up...i need to find out how to disconect the factory alarm...???? if not im taking it to the dude 2marro...im goin to **** that dude up.....250.00 for a vb and tranny cooler hookup...im aski for my loot back or im goin to slam him....
Old 04-12-2002, 04:59 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: WTF!!! NO can help me???? This is BS

Originally posted by BLacKMax69
Im so ****KKKKKKKKKkin ****ed...i just got my vb mod put in...it was working good...then i pulled in the driveway, went inside and chilled w/my girl, i was goin to take her home...put the key in the ignition turned...didnt turn...checked to see if the battery was dead...and it wasnt...im pretty sure that stupid bastard ****ed up my alarm...and the kill switch is stuck on...I had this problem before and the reason was the factory alarm was still hooked up...i need to find out how to disconect the factory alarm...???? if not im taking it to the dude 2marro...im goin to **** that dude up.....250.00 for a vb and tranny cooler hookup...im aski for my loot back or im goin to slam him....
Time to sit down, pop open a cold one, and take a deeeeeeep breath.

Sorry about your experience though. Why is the factory alarm still on your car if you have an aftermarket one in there?
Old 04-12-2002, 09:34 PM

when you go talk to that dude who fuct your ish up, bring a shotty. that aughta keep him in check
Old 04-12-2002, 09:46 PM

Re: WTF!!! NO can help me???? This is BS

He dude, the factory alarm does not have a starter kill so I don't think that's the problem. I might be wrong but I am pretty sure the 95 max's alarm does not have a starter kill. Hmm.. maybe your aftermarket alarm is causing the problem? If it is try disconnected the red power wire on your batery that powers it, maybe that will work? I don't know a whole lot about alarms and how they work.. Good luck
Old 04-12-2002, 10:41 PM

its all good ethan...im taking it to the guy that put the alarm in...im almost positive its the kill switch or something to do with the aftermarket alarm...AAA at 7 am to get it over there...i think i saw you driving down atwood ave...i was in nates car...anywayz i drove the car around after i got the vb installed...seemed ok other than the gear box feeling kinda tight/??( what does this mean/??)...i tested it out when some stupidold guy stopped short and i got heated and gunned it and i think it chirped into 2nd but it felt like a nice crisp hard ****...well when i get my car fixed i want to see if i can hang 3 carlengths??? you think its poss.?? we im blazed and just ranted
Old 04-12-2002, 10:47 PM

its all good ethan...im taking it to the guy that put the alarm in...im almost positive its the kill switch or something to do with the aftermarket alarm...AAA at 7 am to get it over there...i think i saw you driving down atwood ave...i was in nates car...anywayz i drove the car around after i got the vb installed...seemed ok other than the gear box feeling kinda tight/??( what does this mean/??)...i tested it out when some stupidold guy stopped short and i got heated and gunned it and i think it chirped into 2nd but it felt like a nice crisp hard ****...well when i get my car fixed i want to see if i can hang 3 carlengths??? you think its poss.?? we im blazed and just ranted
I saw Nates I30 today and I beaped. It's funny looking at his car since it looks so much like my old I30, it even has the same rims, haha.

Maybe 3 car lengths It depends how long the race lasts. Drop me a email when you want to race and we can meet up again.
Old 04-12-2002, 10:51 PM

cool deal...yo email me with ya cell...i lost that phone again...
Old 04-12-2002, 10:55 PM

cool deal...yo email me with ya cell...i lost that phone again...
I just PM'd you.