General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

whoa got caught by a little gang...

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2000, 02:28 AM

coming home from dropping off my friend. i saw a loud azz civic(old 88 model type). hes ahead of me at the time, and he slows down and gets right next to me(i figure my blue lights got his attention).and and he looks at me funny...i see him look at the back of my window(MAXIMADRIVER.com sticker)..and he takes off..and i was like..NO YOU DIDNT!!..passed him so easy..and then i thought to myself..what am i doing?..its a civic..i look in my rear view and i see strobes..4 of them..ah yes..a del sol and an accord are on my *** now. ah man..wheres another maxima when you need it?..i floor it..and hear their VTEC kick in..i was like oh chet..im screwed..but wait..they aren't catching up..not even by a little bit.. at the next light. the del sol gets on my driver side, and the accord on my passenger side..they signal me to roll my window down..and i tell them whats up..and they ask.."Dam what you got in ur car?!!", i said nothing.....i drive away...hearing the del sol guy say..."wha???!!!!"

b4 anyone jumps to any conclusions..no i dont hondas. its just where i live thats all you see...seeing a nissan, toyota, mitsu, or anything else modded up is rare.
Old 12-03-2000, 03:35 AM

Hey you better be careful. Racing like that in the San Francisco Bay Area is a no no. I've heard stories of people who are able to outrace a gang of cars end up paying for it later on like someone keys their car or even gets a gun pointed at them. So whenever I see a "gang" of modded imports pull up next to me, I NEVER race them. It's not worth it. Like in that Mercedes ad (where the CLK is stopped on a drawbridge), just "knowing I can" is enough for me. No need to prove anything.

I'm not telling you not to race like that. It's your choice. Just realize that not every race has a happy ending! Yeah yeah I know...what's wrong with the world nowadays??

Old 12-03-2000, 06:59 AM

LOL!! Good Story..n/m

Originally posted by buss95max
coming home from dropping off my friend. i saw a loud azz civic(old 88 model type). hes ahead of me at the time, and he slows down and gets right next to me(i figure my blue lights got his attention).and and he looks at me funny...i see him look at the back of my window(MAXIMADRIVER.com sticker)..and he takes off..and i was like..NO YOU DIDNT!!..passed him so easy..and then i thought to myself..what am i doing?..its a civic..i look in my rear view and i see strobes..4 of them..ah yes..a del sol and an accord are on my *** now. ah man..wheres another maxima when you need it?..i floor it..and hear their VTEC kick in..i was like oh chet..im screwed..but wait..they aren't catching up..not even by a little bit.. at the next light. the del sol gets on my driver side, and the accord on my passenger side..they signal me to roll my window down..and i tell them whats up..and they ask.."Dam what you got in ur car?!!", i said nothing.....i drive away...hearing the del sol guy say..."wha???!!!!"

b4 anyone jumps to any conclusions..no i dont hondas. its just where i live thats all you see...seeing a nissan, toyota, mitsu, or anything else modded up is rare.
Old 12-03-2000, 09:15 AM

NICE!!!!!!!

its good to see a dead honduh or three