General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Okay, my story again...Max related this time...

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2002, 07:47 AM

Okay, my story again...Max related this time...

I promise! I wanted to have at least 2 Maximas in my story. For those who don't remember, it's about street racing. Think grip-driving Initial D based in the U.S. I hate TF&TF, so I'll be making fun or rice and slow show cars as much as possible.
Anyway, about the Maximas. I wanted to have a newer one and an older one. The new one will probably a 4th gen. I just saw the new MOTM for July, and it looks perfect. Maybe I'd put a low-pressure turbo like Nigel's on it or something.
My older Max will be a 1st gen. Sorry 3rd gen guys. The owner of the 1st gen is an old performance shop owner. He also has an RB-powered Datsun Z, but let's keep this on-topic. I was thinking of having the 1st gen be modded in an old-school sleeper kind of way. It's just quick daily driver. It'd be pretty clean outside, maybe with some old Wantanabe wheels and a nice paint job. Enginewise, I wanted to stroke the stock L28 with the diesel crank.

Any other ideas?
Old 07-10-2002, 12:13 PM

Any help? Please?

I want to start putting this book together and get a nice start before I start college again in the fall.
Edit:
Okay, I noticed there's a ton of views on this thread, and I bet now one remembers what I'm talking about. Well, I used the search(hope the mods appreciate that) and dug up the link to the original thread. Here it is, if you want some background on the story.
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....highlight=Book