Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

Ok....who wants another group deal on the Viper 791XV alarms

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004 | 04:17 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member and Maxima.org Sponsor

Very cool, there may be more than that too...since I have some of my friends wanting to get in on this deal as well....I am waiting on calls back from a few different people right now....I will get back to everyone tomorrow. Thank you guys for understanding.

Alex
Old 05-11-2004 | 04:48 PM

A Note To Group Buyers Beware!!!

I speak on behalf of everyone in the whole GD forum. Most importantly, this specific thread. Please people, dont say your In, when you know dam n well you not going to pay. Common have some sense, thats not fair for Alex and .org members. Everytime you do that, you are screwing someone on the .org. And this is a place where you come to relax, learn, and buy. Don't make this a ebay scam! This GD could have been very well successfull if EVERYONE would have paid. I told Alex that if you get a GD up again on the 791's I will personally manage a list and PM each and every member to make sure they hold to there commitment. When you say you are in, you are in. No if and and buts. DONT SCREW YOUR FAMILY. WE ARE YOUR FAMILY. DONT SAY YOUR IN, IF YOU FEEL YOUR GOING TO NOT BE IN. ESPECIALLY ON THIS GD, WHERE IT IS ABOLSUTELY NECCESSARY THAT WE HAVE X AMOUNT OF PEOPLE. I was talking to Alex today via email and I pitched the idea that if people say they want in on the GD they pay immediately, and they wont be taken seriously and put on the official list if they haven't paid. Im not sure what Alex wants to do, but i am more than willing to assist in any way possible. Im sorry to be an a$$ about this. But it has really got out of hand.
Old 05-11-2004 | 06:06 PM

Alex,

It's good to hear that you are okay and on the road to mental and physical recovery. When I called on Friday to find out if the alarms would show up, they told me that "Alex has stepped down as GM and is no longer on the sales-floor". I instantly thought WTF, considering that you owned the company. But now that you are back online, I can completely understand what you did and why. I speak on behalf of all of the Maxima.org community when I say that it's good to see you are doing what is best for you.

On a second note, if your potential group deal(s) don't go through, I'm also working angles at 2 different places as well. I probably won't get the same price as you, but I've got a lady calling me back tomorrow morning to discuss the details.

I'll PM you my number. Give me a call tomorrow around lunch time (9-10 AM your time) and I'll let you know what I've found.

P.S. Congrats on coming back to the Max family.
Old 05-11-2004 | 06:09 PM
Curb Rash Repair 100 a wheel

!@#$()_!!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()
this sucks!!!!!!!! EVERYDAY AFTER SCHOOL/WORK I COME HOME, GO OPEN THE FRONT DOOR AND HOPE TO SEE A PACKAGE WITH MY NAME ON IT!!!! AHHHHH!!! NOW THIS!!!!! FREAKIN A, I'D BE WILLING TO PAY THE EXTRA 10 BUCKS FOR MY ALARM......SHEESH I DO HOPE THERE CAN BE ANOTHER GD ON THIS SOON.... BUT THANKS ALEX FOR THE EFFORT.
Old 05-11-2004 | 06:13 PM

Yeah, I agree with everyone. This really sucks. I had ordered 3, and only 1 was for me. That meant that 2 were for other people. People who were counting on me to get them and who had already paid me. Now I have to refund them and tell them the bad news too. And, I had already finished up all my other stuff for the alarm. Now my car is sitting there with a bad a** alarm installed, minus the brain of the alarm. Not going to work to well this way, now will it?!?! Let's try to make it happen again ASAP. I might be able to find 1 or 2 more people who want one by the end of the week. Alex, express to your sellers that you already have more than 30 ready to buy today. Hopefully someone will want to change 6k worth of product into cash with almost no effort at all on their part.
Old 05-12-2004 | 07:39 AM

Any news on the alarm vendors?
Old 05-12-2004 | 02:07 PM

99% good...will let you all know in a few hours what's up exactly...trying to finalize price....

Alex
Old 05-12-2004 | 05:38 PM

Ok, everyone. I spoke personally with Alex this evening. He told me that the Group Deal is definitely on. I told him I would post this is up until he is able to get home later tonight.

Alex will be posting up all the GD information later tonight (5-12-2004 PST time), which means that some of us on the Eastern coast won't be up when it's posted, so we'll get it in the morning.

Alex will give you the prices, quantities needed, and payment information when he gets home tonight.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY YET!!!

This is nothing more than just a quick note to tell you that he has secured a deal with a supplier. He's currently out and about and will post details later tonight.
Old 05-12-2004 | 05:46 PM

Champaign falls from the heavens!!! Iyou guys need help managing the GD letme know, I will be more than happy to help out. Thanks Alex!
Old 05-13-2004 | 06:42 AM

Moderators, please close this thread now please.

Thanks
Alex
Old 05-13-2004 | 11:06 AM

Moderators: Please lock this thread.

Everyone: The GD is still on, but please do NOT post here. All information, pricing, etc is now located in the following thread:

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=310127