Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

HELIOS PLUG & PLAY KITS 6000k, 7000k, 9000k, 12000k GROUP DEAL 2

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007 | 11:30 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

i will start to send the pms on the weekend to check the status of the replacement.
DrunkMonkey sorry to hear that and yes, we got one bulb from you not 2 thats why the company sent you 1.
maxximaa sorry to hear that you dont have the replacement part, if you feel good posting hat imagine, well its your point.

at this point i understand why some sponsors gave up to offer their products on the forums, sometimes its very hard to work together, most of the people want replacement parts without sending the "bad one" to us, some times we have the parts and after the testing process we saw that the part is working. So its hard to deal with that cause most of the people of course doesnt want to pay the shipping back, etc. We agree to help the costumers, some others just made comments here telling a lot of bad things about us.

I think most of the time people should see the other side...omg people requesting replacement parts without having the bad one?. Anyway i will help to get the replacement in the way that the people resolve/understand our process.

Anyway check the pms later people pls.
Old 06-01-2007 | 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by cutter
alright so neither one of my fog lights work....one stopped working before i went on vacation and then when i got home yesterday the other one wasn't working....i cant check if it is the bulb or not, since i cant swap them...so what do i do? i am thinking it is just the bulbs but i am not sure...let me know how to go about this warranty thing because i really would like to get these working again....
hi there Cutter, swap the bulbs is the best way to know if the kit is bad, then you need to check the igniter or ballast, depending the model of the ballast that you have. Its very important to do it to save you time and money.

Regards,
Old 06-02-2007 | 06:44 AM

alright..then how do i check the igniter and the ballast to see if they are bad?
Old 06-02-2007 | 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by maximabest
i will start to send the pms on the weekend to check the status of the replacement.
DrunkMonkey sorry to hear that and yes, we got one bulb from you not 2 thats why the company sent you 1.
BULLSH!T
Originally Posted by DrunkMonkey
Hey I got the package, that's the good news. Bad news is there was only one (1) 3000k H3 bulb in the blister shipping package..... so can I get the second bulb please?
you just need it one right?
Next time use a better excuse than blaming the customer you're scamming......
at this point i understand why some sponsors gave up to offer their products on the forums, sometimes its very hard to work together, most of the people want replacement parts without sending the "bad one" to us, some times we have the parts and after the testing process we saw that the part is working. So its hard to deal with that cause most of the people of course doesnt want to pay the shipping back, etc. We agree to help the costumers, some others just made comments here telling a lot of bad things about us.

I think most of the time people should see the other side...omg people requesting replacement parts without having the bad one?. Anyway i will help to get the replacement in the way that the people resolve/understand our process.

Anyway check the pms later people pls.

Gee that's funny, I sent you both my bulbs in december and you then turn around and after five months of lies and excuses about how you're not to blame you then accuse me of sending only one bulb to cover your incompetence?!?!
02-07-2007, 02:51 PM
i will check men, should be there by next week.
So it's been a week since, are your people working or am I just getting the run around?
hi there got your 4k bulbs, one question how long did you use the bulbs? cause is so wird that 2 bulbs were burned.

Also some stupid hacker erase our inbox, let me know when did you order this kit, paypal id and your address to ship the new one.
Wanna tell me again how I didn't send you BOTH BULBS!?!?!
Old 06-02-2007 | 11:37 PM

alright..then how do i check the igniter and the ballast to see if they are bad?
hi there cutter, you can swap the bulb to check, and then the igniter and ballast, its step by step process, also please check if there is any sign of water on the igniter.

Regards,
Old 06-06-2007 | 07:28 PM

BULLSH!T

Next time use a better excuse than blaming the customer you're scamming......

Gee that's funny, I sent you both my bulbs in december and you then turn around and after five months of lies and excuses about how you're not to blame you then accuse me of sending only one bulb to cover your incompetence?!?!

Wanna tell me again how I didn't send you BOTH BULBS!?!?!
I don't know why people are having all of these problems. I have had this kit for about 2 years and I've had issues twice with bulbs flickering or going out...I had absolutely no issue getting a replacement extremely fast both times. I have no reason to back maximabest up i'm not related in any way to him or his business...just wanted to share my positive experience and say i've had no issues with him at all as far as customer service.
Old 06-07-2007 | 10:04 AM

Maximabest, I have sent you my bad bulb over a month ago and have sent you the tracking info twice showing that is has been delivered. When will I receive my replacement??
Old 06-07-2007 | 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Kruppa
I don't know why people are having all of these problems. I have had this kit for about 2 years and I've had issues twice with bulbs flickering or going out...I had absolutely no issue getting a replacement extremely fast both times. I have no reason to back maximabest up i'm not related in any way to him or his business...just wanted to share my positive experience and say i've had no issues with him at all as far as customer service.

And you're the lucky one. I didn't think there would be any issue but communication has been the worst and it was almost a week between responses no matter how quickly I sent them. I don't like going off on people in forums and I really don't like ragging on sellers but frankly this seller has rubbed me the wrong way and then told me it's my fault it happened the way it did..... I'd understand if I was paying like 100 bucks to get crappy treatment and terrible service but for almost 250 I kinda expect that I'm gonna get some form of respect and good service.
Old 06-07-2007 | 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Kruppa
hi there Kruppa, thanks for your comment, you know sometimes things are a little more difficult than the people can see. The worse part is when some people start to tell things, post rude/insulting pictures of words, i think thats not fair, but anyway this kind of things happen.

I think thats why i saw more than 7 vendors here saying goodbye in the 5 years that i have here. Most of them great companies but some kind of people start to said things about them and last...they just left.

We have good experience here, bad ones...a lot of people who just want to take advantage and try to take things for free. In forums its very difficult to show who is telling the truth or who is right, who is not, anyway we will take this like experience.

I will reply all the pm tomorrow, and ship the orders that. Im not online everyday in the last days cause im not in my office all the time, thats why i took time the reply.
Old 06-07-2007 | 09:48 PM

hi there Kruppa, thanks for your comment, you know sometimes things are a little more difficult than the people can see. The worse part is when some people start to tell things, post rude/insulting pictures of words, i think thats not fair, but anyway this kind of things happen.

I think thats why i saw more than 7 vendors here saying goodbye in the 5 years that i have here. Most of them great companies but some kind of people start to said things about them and last...they just left.

We have good experience here, bad ones...a lot of people who just want to take advantage and try to take things for free. In forums its very difficult to show who is telling the truth or who is right, who is not, anyway we will take this like experience.

I will reply all the pm tomorrow, and ship the orders that. Im not online everyday in the last days cause im not in my office all the time, thats why i took time the reply.
Please respond to my pm also. I would really like my replacement bulb.
Old 06-07-2007 | 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by ajcool2
Please respond to my pm also. I would really like my replacement bulb.
send me a pm with your issue to check in my files pls.

Regards,
Old 06-07-2007 | 10:29 PM

Regards,
Pm sent...
Old 06-07-2007 | 10:35 PM

great...i will check and let you know, have to go now, its 3 am.
Old 06-07-2007 | 11:17 PM

So I sent you my two bulbs in december, I waited thru the weekly delayed pm's for over six months to then get one bulb and when I say "hey I got only one bulb" you ask me "you needed only one right?" I'm not quite sure how you're the one being scammed when I lost two bulbs, shipping fee and six months of my time and energy to keep ontop of you and your "company". So I say again, are you gonna tell me I'm scamming you for my second bulb AGAIN!? or am I gonna get the bulb to make the pair I was promised back in march?

It's funny how you are acting like the victim when the people who sent you parts n pieces are out time money energy and THEIR HID'S because you can't just be swift about warranties.....
Old 06-08-2007 | 11:33 PM

again you are ignoring my post....can you explain why?
Old 06-09-2007 | 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by maximariceboi
again you are ignoring my post....can you explain why?

It's funny how he types out this huge sob story about how this forum is hurting vendors and yet he the seller is going all the damage to himself. I've sent him several messages before I started stating my point of view in the forums simple because I didn't want to bring the problem to public eye if he was gonna be quick to resolve it. BUT like the terrible seller he is he would be passive aggressive and ignore people over shelling out the 20-40bucks to send bulbs, I know it's at least this cheap because there is a vendor on ebay who sells replacement bulbs shipped for 45 bucks and he's atleast a GOOD seller.....
Old 06-11-2007 | 01:10 PM

great...i will check and let you know, have to go now, its 3 am.
So did you find anything out about my situation?
Old 06-11-2007 | 01:21 PM
.org extraordinaire

Regards,

PM sent, need to buy some H3 bulbs. Maximabest has been great all around and very helpful even when other vendors have not.

Thanks Maximabest!!

kamski
Old 06-11-2007 | 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by kamilkluczewski
PM sent, need to buy some H3 bulbs. Maximabest has been great all around and very helpful even when other vendors have not.

Thanks Maximabest!!

kamski
So ask him why he ignores a large group of people trying to get replacement/warrantied parts? I tried to keep my business with him in PM's but he started ignoring them and his lies were getting more n more tired....
Old 06-12-2007 | 02:13 PM
Reppin' the 216

Can you give me a price on an H7 6k motorcycle kit?
Old 06-12-2007 | 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Xtr3m3X
Can you give me a price on an H7 6k motorcycle kit?
I would be careful purchasing from this seller, there are quite a few issues people are having and maximabest is having serious issues taking care of us...If I was to do this again I would pay $20 more and get a kit from a reliable seller...
Old 06-12-2007 | 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by kamilkluczewski

Thanks Maximabest!!

kamski
have you ever had a warranty claim? if so how were you able to get maximabest to honor it?
Old 06-13-2007 | 09:43 AM
Reppin' the 216

What would you recommend? I thought Helios were the best...?

Originally Posted by nadeemp8
I would be careful purchasing from this seller, there are quite a few issues people are having and maximabest is having serious issues taking care of us...If I was to do this again I would pay $20 more and get a kit from a reliable seller...
Old 06-13-2007 | 09:49 AM

What would you recommend? I thought Helios were the best...?
hes saying the actual seller, not the brand. Read the last page or 2, and u will know.
Old 06-13-2007 | 09:57 AM
Reppin' the 216

Yea, I have been reading the 2 pages and there are a few people having problems getting their warranty replacements. But also, we're on Page 61 right now, and from Page 1 to Page 58, 59... or whatever, I didn't seem to see any people having problems as I was following along with this thread. I'm really undecided what to do as of now...
Old 06-13-2007 | 09:59 AM
Reppin' the 216

Or not to say anything about the other huge thread (HID Group Sale #1) that was all successful in my opinion. That's what's still making me still go with maximabest.
Old 06-13-2007 | 03:41 PM

I agree that if you don't have any issues then it really doesn't matter where you buy from, but for the people who have participated in this GD that are having issues it really sucks that we are not being taken care of. At the least it would be nice to get some sort of response or him saying that he won't do anything, but we are left in uncertainty whether we will be taken care of or not. IMO this is the worst part about maximabest...
Old 06-13-2007 | 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by nadeemp8
I agree that if you don't have any issues then it really doesn't matter where you buy from, but for the people who have participated in this GD that are having issues it really sucks that we are not being taken care of. At the least it would be nice to get some sort of response or him saying that he won't do anything, but we are left in uncertainty whether we will be taken care of or not. IMO this is the worst part about maximabest...
I agree. I've been behind maximabest ever since I bought my kit even refering people to him. But now I cant even get a responce about my replacement bulb which I sent to him months ago. This really sucks.
Old 06-14-2007 | 08:42 AM

Yea I tried to keep my business on PMs but he statrted ignoring them as he did u guys and one of my friends also. I sent a bulb and ballast back to them for replacement in December becuz the set that they sent wasnt working. After about 3 months, they sent me back the ballast which I assumed was the working half of the kit but kept the bulb which was the part that wasnt working. I have been asking this dude to send me back my replacement bulb for about 2 months now and he just stopped responding over a month ago. He has the worst customer service ever. Unless you talk to him in this thread he wont even acknowledge you if it hads to do w/ warranty. If you dont wanna have a lifetime warranty, just stop advertising it. I am just going to have to keep posting in this forum until I get my bulb that I paid for back in my possession and this time it should be working.
Old 06-14-2007 | 09:17 AM
Reppin' the 216

Wtf is this guy attttt?
Last Activity: 06-08-2007 01:35 AM

I think I might just get a McColough kit instead... Anyone have any experience with those?
Old 06-14-2007 | 12:09 PM

Wtf is this guy attttt?
Last Activity: 06-08-2007 01:35 AM

I think I might just get a McColough kit instead... Anyone have any experience with those?
I've heard good things about them. From my experience I would purchase almost any kit as long as it was from a good REPUTABLE seller. I would choose seller over brand...
Old 06-14-2007 | 09:08 PM

I've purchased from a guy on ebay who's kits shipped are 100 bucks.... I've gotten a full kit and a set of bulbs from him with no issues what so ever and his prices for things are really low (got a set of 9007 hid low/halogen high bulbs for 45 bucks shipped).
Old 06-21-2007 | 08:07 AM

Bump so i can get a replacement bulb.
Old 06-21-2007 | 08:08 AM

Does anybody know the other forums he sells on? Maybe I can get ahold of him there.
Old 06-25-2007 | 04:39 PM

i think the mods need to intervene on this situation. i sent in a ballast about 3 months ago and gave him plenty of time to test and re-order his whole inventory. this is ridiculous.
Old 06-26-2007 | 11:31 AM

so has anyone recieved anything? is it even worth it to try to get a warranty replacement?
Old 06-26-2007 | 06:38 PM

so has anyone recieved anything? is it even worth it to try to get a warranty replacement?

Save your time and money, his "warranty" is bogus. It took me over six months to get ONE (1) replacement bulb, I sent a pair.....

I would rather (and did) waste my money on ebay than bother with the "warranty".
Old 06-29-2007 | 05:32 PM

I guess this guy isn't coming back for us anymore. He has warranty issues on Mazda forum as well.

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showt...hp?t=123660631
Old 07-01-2007 | 08:50 AM

i have thest headlights http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-99...33358321QQrdZ1 what size bulb do i need to run this hid kit?
Old 07-02-2007 | 08:28 PM

8000K hid's for the highbeams?
i have 8000K for the regular headlights and plan to get the same for the foglights... would i wanna do the high beams or get sum piaa thing majiggz

Quick Reply: HELIOS PLUG & PLAY KITS 6000k, 7000k, 9000k, 12000k GROUP DEAL 2