Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

HELIOS PLUG & PLAY KITS 6000k, 7000k, 9000k, 12000k GROUP DEAL 2

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 01:46 PM
You should thank my D***

maximabest, sent pm yesterday night. Right light out again. Let me know when you get a chance to read my pm cause I have tommorow off and would like to uninstall and ship out tommorow.

Thanks,
Kev
Old 04-24-2007, 01:57 PM
Unsuccesful STL Coordinator

Really concerned by the insane amount of blown H3 bulbs. A lot of them in under a year. A lifetime warranty is nice, but the hassle of constantly getting it replaced sucks. Also, it seems to be a real pain to try and get a replacement with you Beast.
What gives with all the blown H3 bulbs? Thought HELIOS kits were supposed to be good??
Old 04-24-2007, 02:00 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by inspiredbykev
maximabest, sent pm yesterday night. Right light out again. Let me know when you get a chance to read my pm cause I have tommorow off and would like to uninstall and ship out tommorow.

Thanks,
Kev
hi there Kev, dont forget to include a copy of the payment to make the replacement process fast. Also yes the H3 mini are very good bulb but is also one bulb that you need to take care a lot, temp change, and most of the time it can be very hot and some water etc can burn the bulb. Thats why right now we have the H3 special small bulb, a lot of better results and not burns.

Regards,
Old 04-24-2007, 02:28 PM
Unsuccesful STL Coordinator

Originally Posted by maximabest
hi there Kev, dont forget to include a copy of the payment to make the replacement process fast. Also yes the H3 mini are very good bulb but is also one bulb that you need to take care a lot, temp change, and most of the time it can be very hot and some water etc can burn the bulb. Thats why right now we have the H3 special small bulb, a lot of better results and not burns.

Regards,
This "special small H3 bulb" is different from your usual H3c bulbs? I thought these weren't supposed to run so hotly??
Old 04-24-2007, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Epacy
This "special small H3 bulb" is different from your usual H3c bulbs? I thought these weren't supposed to run so hotly??
yes it has more heavy quartz glass to avoid blow due the change temp. Also at this time there is no warranties about it. Remember...the hids use 35W to work so is less heat than stock halogen bulb.

Regards,
Old 04-24-2007, 05:39 PM
You should thank my D***

maxima best did you read my pm. Could I send the whole kit back and get a replacement. I dont want to replace one side then have the other side go a month after. Pain to be doing in my driveway. Also the bulb colors wouldnt match. I would want the h3 small in 3000k. Let me know so I can uninstall and ship back tommorow. Also where do I ship it to.

thanks,
kev
Old 04-24-2007, 10:25 PM

maxima best did you read my pm. Could I send the whole kit back and get a replacement. I dont want to replace one side then have the other side go a month after. Pain to be doing in my driveway. Also the bulb colors wouldnt match. I would want the h3 small in 3000k. Let me know so I can uninstall and ship back tommorow. Also where do I ship it to.

thanks,
kev
let me check your pm.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:21 PM

please check my PM as well thanks
Old 04-25-2007, 03:57 AM

how much for the H3 fog light kit shipped?
Old 04-25-2007, 09:37 AM
You should thank my D***

maximabest, whats up man. You get to read my pm, still no answer. Let me know asap so I can get them off today. Thanks.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:14 PM

maximabest, whats up man. You get to read my pm, still no answer. Let me know asap so I can get them off today. Thanks.
hey men pls send it again!! to my pm.
Old 04-25-2007, 04:24 PM

hey men pls send it again!! to my pm.
im still waiting for your reply......its been about 5 weeks already and i havent received my ballast.

and the purpose for my address was.......to check the progress???
Old 04-25-2007, 05:55 PM
You should thank my D***

PM re-sent.

Thanks,
Kev
Old 04-26-2007, 09:40 AM

pm sent!!!!
Old 04-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

He seems to lose alot of PMs
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...hp?t=123660631

If I were you guys I wouldnt buy from him, many kits have gone bad, and his warranty isnt much of an warranty at all.
Old 04-26-2007, 04:28 PM

uu very long story in that forum...also veyr curious that you are new in this forum...maybe you are like the "other guys" that want to make this more big..anyway this is a free forum.

Regards,
Old 04-26-2007, 05:31 PM

Received pm from maximabest. He is continuing to back up his products and offer superior customer service. Lets put this in our past due to the unfortunate events that have occurred to him and give him a second chance.

Sorry about your loss maximabest, but its great to have you back and to hear from you.

I'll contact you if my fog light kit starts to act up again.
thanks for this comments, you know..sometimes is hard to make business when you dont have contact "real contact" with the costumers..why cause you cant make a lot of things...some people make a lot of mistakes in installation or the shop..and whats the easy way? just post or say that something is wrong with the kit....sometimes we got the "warranty" parts from them that worked perfect. when we tested here..but of course..you cant do anything, you say the kit was working..and of course they said "no" so who is the good one here?. Some other guys just make that thing a circus and began a very bad war, posting comments, join in other forums just to bother the companies...i mean...who can control that, nobody, is part of the forum life i think.
I have seen a lot of vendors who are not selling products in the forums...cause they were tired to deal with this kind of inmature persons.

Anyway thanks man for your support.
Old 04-29-2007, 01:00 PM

You have PM maximabest. One of the bulbs isn't igniting, just installed the kit today. I need replacement asap as this kit is on a family member's car who does a lot of night-time driving to and from work. Please get back to me as soon as possible.
Old 04-29-2007, 01:47 PM
You should thank my D***

Maximabest. My right fog light keeps acting up. Some days it works some days it doesn't want to come on. Would this be the igniter or the ballast effecting this? All the connections are fine and water cant contact these. Just want to know what would be the cause of this so I can send back the defective unit and get a replacement.

Thanks,
Kev
Old 04-29-2007, 02:33 PM

Maximabest. My right fog light keeps acting up. Some days it works some days it doesn't want to come on. Would this be the igniter or the ballast effecting this? All the connections are fine and water cant contact these. Just want to know what would be the cause of this so I can send back the defective unit and get a replacement.

Thanks,
Kev
I think I read some of your posts in previous pages, how long have you been waiting to replace your defective parts?
Old 04-29-2007, 04:33 PM

maxima best i wrote to you about 2 months ago about a bulb that blew in my 3 fog kit and have been trying to get it resolved ever since. it blew 10 months after i bought the kit. i have been very very patient with you and when you were not responding because of storm i was one of the few who were still posting possitive things about you to rally the troops.

you finally got back and it was great to hear that you were ok and back in bussiness. i sent you dates on purchase, how much i spent, paypal id numbers. all of which took weeks to hear back from you all the while i have had only one working fog.

now 2 months later you ask for the blown bulb? why when i already proved i bought the kit and healights and spent almost $500 on lighting but ok whatever.

well i have moved from nj to tx since so you should understand what that is like since you too have had to rearrange your life but again whatever i guess.

i can not find the blown bulb since it was taken out 2 months ago and i have moved 1800 miles away since it has blown.

so i have pm'ed you twice to give me a price on one considering how much i have already spent with you, the fact that it happened so long ago and i have still not gotten a warranty replacement from you based upon circumstances out of our control, and a price also based on the fact that i sent you the paypal id number and proved i did buy it from you and it was less than a year ago.

again i have been very patient and this has taken a very long time. i sent all this info to you in pm's but you just dont respond? i do not have internet accsess yet and am actually on my friends pc now, so all that i am asking for is a replacement bulb under waranty. But every time i think that we've come to the spot where you send me out another one bulb, you ask for more info and now the actual blown bulb. for what, it is blown and happened a long time ago? and it's not like i could use it for anything without the ballast or igniter. or that im asking for the set, which it really should be as im sure there will be a color difference.

if you cant send me out another under waranty then and still want me to jump through hoops then how much to buy another one? please respond and help me get another one. seriously sabastion i really need another one. thank you
Old 04-30-2007, 06:30 PM
You should thank my D***

Originally Posted by allmotorVQ35
I think I read some of your posts in previous pages, how long have you been waiting to replace your defective parts?
I dont think I need a bulb because now its working. Must be an igniter or ballast. Some days works fine other days my passenger side doesnt want to work. Not getting responses from maximabest. Don't leave me hanging bro.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Reppin' the 216

Do you have any kits available with just one bulb? (For a motorcycle.)

I am looking to buy a Yamaha R6 on Saturday probably and want to upgrade the stock halogen bulb on it. I believe it uses H4 bulbs, so I need the best lighting possible which would be 5000K. Let me know please.

EDIT: The type of bulb needed is an H7, not H4. Sorry about any confusions.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:54 PM

yeah most of the time the igniter was wet and thats why sometimes are working and sometimes doesnt, thats why we are offering right now the all in one ballast that comes with integrated igniter, much better results. 2k0 pls pm again, i check my inbox 2 days ago and all my pms were erased(yes believe it or not!!!),
Old 04-30-2007, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Xtr3m3X
Do you have any kits available with just one bulb? (For a motorcycle.)

I am looking to buy a Yamaha R6 on Saturday probably and want to upgrade the stock halogen bulb on it. I believe it uses H4 bulbs, so I need the best lighting possible which would be 5000K. Let me know please.

EDIT: The type of bulb needed is an H7, not H4. Sorry about any confusions.
yes we have them in stock the H7. It use a more smaller ballat for motorcycle kits.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:58 PM
You should thank my D***

so whats up maximabest. Could I get the new integrated ballast/igniter for both sides. I'm embarassed to be driving around with one fog light.

Thanks man.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:13 AM
Reppin' the 216

yes we have them in stock the H7. It use a more smaller ballat for motorcycle kits.
Can you give me a price for it? It's just one bulb, right?
Old 05-02-2007, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Xtr3m3X
Can you give me a price for it? It's just one bulb, right?
the motorcycle kit cost you $165 shipped to your door with the ultra slim ballast for better installation.

Regards,
Old 05-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Reppin' the 216

Ok, sounds good to me. After just signing up on the Yamaha forum, I just realized some people bought HID with 2 bulbs for their motorcycle, one being the high beam, and they adjusted it low, so it's be just like another low beam. Would you have anything of that type with a slim balast? And I'm also wondering if I could get the slim balast with a 5000k bulb and a 3000k bulb?
Old 05-02-2007, 07:52 PM

ok....sooo can you tell me the update on my ballast?
Old 05-03-2007, 01:19 PM

So when can we expect the replacement parts to start going out again?
Old 05-03-2007, 03:42 PM

So....what's going on? I've sent you three seperate PM's now with the Paypal info and I let you know that the bulb is the problem. I need one replacement H1 6000K bulb. You can ship to the same address as listed on Paypal. When can I expect this?
Old 05-04-2007, 03:01 PM
You should thank my D***

maximabest whats up man. Sent the info you wanted. PM'd on wed.

Thanks,
Kev
Old 05-04-2007, 03:03 PM

hi there everyone i will reply the pms at night!!! thanks a lot.
Old 05-05-2007, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by 2k0to2k3
maxima best i wrote to you about 2 months ago about a bulb that blew in my 3 fog kit and have been trying to get it resolved ever since. it blew 10 months after i bought the kit. i have been very very patient with you and when you were not responding because of storm i was one of the few who were still posting possitive things about you to rally the troops.

you finally got back and it was great to hear that you were ok and back in bussiness. i sent you dates on purchase, how much i spent, paypal id numbers. all of which took weeks to hear back from you all the while i have had only one working fog.

now 2 months later you ask for the blown bulb? why when i already proved i bought the kit and healights and spent almost $500 on lighting but ok whatever.

well i have moved from nj to tx since so you should understand what that is like since you too have had to rearrange your life but again whatever i guess.

i can not find the blown bulb since it was taken out 2 months ago and i have moved 1800 miles away since it has blown.

so i have pm'ed you twice to give me a price on one considering how much i have already spent with you, the fact that it happened so long ago and i have still not gotten a warranty replacement from you based upon circumstances out of our control, and a price also based on the fact that i sent you the paypal id number and proved i did buy it from you and it was less than a year ago.

again i have been very patient and this has taken a very long time. i sent all this info to you in pm's but you just dont respond? i do not have internet accsess yet and am actually on my friends pc now, so all that i am asking for is a replacement bulb under waranty. But every time i think that we've come to the spot where you send me out another one bulb, you ask for more info and now the actual blown bulb. for what, it is blown and happened a long time ago? and it's not like i could use it for anything without the ballast or igniter. or that im asking for the set, which it really should be as im sure there will be a color difference.

if you cant send me out another under waranty then and still want me to jump through hoops then how much to buy another one? please respond and help me get another one. seriously sabastion i really need another one. thank you
what is your problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wrote you this novel above, days ago and pm'ed you, explaining every last detail for the hundred time to you like you are a child since you seem to forget the details of our transaction every time i speak with you, and you still don't respond!!!!!!!!!!!!! RESPOND!!!
Old 05-06-2007, 11:31 AM
You should thank my D***

No pms yet.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:29 PM

Great now my one of my bulbs are out.......Here we go....
Old 05-06-2007, 09:59 PM

No pms yet.
Same here. I think the fact that I include my Paypal Transaction ID and all the info needed to get my replacement bulb gives him no excuse to send a PM back with some run-around question.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:18 PM

I don't mean to hijack the thread here, but looks like lots of you are having trouble getting replacements.

I'm an HID seller on the forum:
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=518372

I'll provide replacement parts at significant discounts if you guys can't get them from the original seller.. just PM me and let me know you're from this thread.. I'll give you special pricing.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by 2k0to2k3
what is your problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wrote you this novel above, days ago and pm'ed you, explaining every last detail for the hundred time to you like you are a child since you seem to forget the details of our transaction every time i speak with you, and you still don't respond!!!!!!!!!!!!! RESPOND!!!
sorry my friend, i was very busy looking something for the shop, ok. The hard thing is that we need the old bulb to process the warranty cause we need to show the factory that bulb to get another one for free and no cost. I will send you a pm with the options ok?. And i really hope that we can work together so resolve your issue.

People pms sent!!

Quick Reply: HELIOS PLUG & PLAY KITS 6000k, 7000k, 9000k, 12000k GROUP DEAL 2