Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

1swtmax 5.5 gen turboed

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Boosted Panda

Originally Posted by Nevermore
bleh...give me the kit i could put it to better use :P. but props none the less.( on the performance mods).
Yeah because a kit always looks better on a bone stock car.....
Old 02-26-2009, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by NissanTun3r
........................................apparently ppl with bodykits like to stick together
apparently you added nothing useful to this thread.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:38 PM

What's up fellow Carlisle guy? I have to say that turbo is pretty sweet...but I'm gonna have to agree with most other people on this one. The hood really needs to go, looks overdone and way too aggressive for a Maxima. I could live with the front bumper and rear bumper. But those sideskirts are hideous, and those rims do not look good at all. Overall if you fixed up a few things (especially the hood), you would have a very nice Maxima.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by AceofSpds
I guess ill be the one to say it openly

I dont think his car is that fast, nice numbers, but on the street with a car that looks like that i bet he gets called out by every cam/spray LSx car and gets beaten down.
Are you F in for real. 03 Supercharged Cobra Mustang + 05 Covette both lost. And thats so far its not even spring yet. I don`t take the car out unless its nice out.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by NissanTun3r
WTF man I hate it when ppl rice out the kind of car I have. That's why civics have such a negative stigma associated with them. Your car might be turbocharged but it doesn't make up for the lack of common sense and a certain measure of tact one should have. Hood, bumpers, wheels need to go asap. Tails and neons need to go asap as well seriously.

You need to sit back and say to yourself WTF WAS I THINKING, and when you come to your senses rip that trash off. And honestly, I LOVE maxima's but you would've been better off turboing a better car. What's the point of having 400whp in a front wheel drive car, sure it's quick when you hit boost but when you try to turn your going to go straight... And honestly, our 5th gen chassis suck for handling. Torque steer FTL
O good cause thats the only reason why I riced (what you ppl call it) my car out is cause you have one. Get over yourself already. I could give two shets about what you drive. Hood, bumpers, wheels staying. Tails and neons staying. Your point, like I said before could give two shets.

But hey thanks for the compliment. I know somewhere in there, there was one.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:23 PM

You know its funny, you fix your car up spend alot of time and money. And all you get are some people with better ideas and comments. That drive a stock maxima or look like everyone elses maxima on here. So I say to myself what do they know they drive stock. As soon as you put a kit on your a ricer. It don`t have a cheese slicer on the trunk lid its not full of stickers just a kit, hood, wheels, and a turbo.

You guys should learn not to be so negative.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by sublime258
What's up fellow Carlisle guy? I have to say that turbo is pretty sweet...but I'm gonna have to agree with most other people on this one. The hood really needs to go, looks overdone and way too aggressive for a Maxima. I could live with the front bumper and rear bumper. But those sideskirts are hideous, and those rims do not look good at all. Overall if you fixed up a few things (especially the hood), you would have a very nice Maxima.
Yea well go agree it don`t matter.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by M1RAG3
apparently you added nothing useful to this thread.
Finally some support

And to you my friend I say thanks.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:57 PM

here is my honest opinion..

you dared to be different and I feel that you pulled it off. Its not like every other max and its awesome under the hood. Personally I wouldnt do something similar to my max, but I like it on yours. enjoy your car im sure you put a lot of money and effort into it.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:15 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Very nice setup. Saw the car on youtube. Just a few ?'s. I am planing on going with the 315whp setup from speedforce on my 02 6spd max. I Just wondering how long have you had the setup and how is it working out so far. Any major issuse's or on going problems. How is the FWD hold up with the 400whp. And what engine management or you using.

Last edited by gofastermax; 02-26-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by gofastermax
Very nice setup. Saw the car on youtube. Just a few ?'s. I am planing on going with the 315whp setup from speedforce on my 02 6spd max. I Just wondering how long have you had the setup and how is it working out so far. Any major issuse's or on going problems. How is the FWD hold up with the 400whp. And what engine management or you using.
For 500.00 more you can get 395whp but I will tell you, you will need 3" exhaust. You don`t need it but you can get the Greddy Profec B spec 2 and then choose between low and high setting or just stay with the ****.

I have had my car back for about 6 months. Its runs perfect idles alittle rough but I thinks thats because of the cams. No issues at all.

If you need somemore feedback call and talk to Tim at speedforce. He is really good to talk to and takes the time.