Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

My Newish 2002 SE

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by CauzinDrama
Much much better, totally worth every penny..... The mid and high end us were the biggest change is. I've noticed the transmission even shifts faster.
Good to hear because that will be my next thing to get. What kind of exhaust are you going for? like are you going for a full exhaust system or just a cat back exhaust.
Old 08-06-2013, 05:06 PM

Going to start with a warpspeed y pipe and see where that takes me. I don't think I'm going to do headers ad I'm not building a racecar. So just a mani back exhaust fir me.

Currently only have a 40 series flowmaster muffler and I love the sound of it. I have to be careful what I put on because I don't want it to get super loud. I like it subtle are you enuff you know there's something extra there.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:05 PM

Going to start with a warpspeed y pipe and see where that takes me. I don't think I'm going to do headers ad I'm not building a racecar. So just a mani back exhaust fir me.

Currently only have a 40 series flowmaster muffler and I love the sound of it. I have to be careful what I put on because I don't want it to get super loud. I like it subtle are you enuff you know there's something extra there.
If your not going with headers then I would suggest gutting out the pre cats and that will save your engine and better exhaust flow.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:07 PM

OK so I took the max to get a state inspection sticker today and they put the car under the scope I tell ya.... I guess because it's a little louder than normal it threw some flags up.
They popped the hood, had a wise *** comment about the intake. (followed by I'm supposed to let this pass).

Proceeded to inspect the exhaust make sure it's all there, made another wise comment about the side markers then shut up real fast once he saw that I had colored bulb in em.

So he ended up giving me the sticker and said if I had gone anywhere else that goes fast snorkel would have failed the inspection (meaning my intake).

So with that being said..... I'm not doing headers just to have to switch them out when I need a sticker.

So gutting the cats and y_pipe seem like my best options. As far as gutting the cats, does that throw a code at all.????
Old 08-17-2013, 04:43 PM

OK so I took the max to get a state inspection sticker today and they put the car under the scope I tell ya.... I guess because it's a little louder than normal it threw some flags up.
They popped the hood, had a wise *** comment about the intake. (followed by I'm supposed to let this pass).

Proceeded to inspect the exhaust make sure it's all there, made another wise comment about the side markers then shut up real fast once he saw that I had colored bulb in em.

So he ended up giving me the sticker and said if I had gone anywhere else that goes fast snorkel would have failed the inspection (meaning my intake).

So with that being said..... I'm not doing headers just to have to switch them out when I need a sticker.

So gutting the cats and y_pipe seem like my best options. As far as gutting the cats, does that throw a code at all.????
Then your best case is to not to get headers and no you wont throw any codes because my brother did it to his 02 and he didn't have any codes. I would do a little research on gutting them, so you know for sure that it wont throw a code.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:34 PM

OK so I'm managed to sand down my 00-01 se wheels and get them all painted and cleared. It amazing what a little effort can do. I mean they are far from perfect but nice for my winter wheels.

And these are the tires for the winter. Not to shabby for $150. Only 1 season on em.

Old 09-11-2013, 02:37 PM

Thats what's in store for me this weekend.....

Thanks Knight_yyz for the mounts and Max2000 for the test pipe!!!
Old 09-11-2013, 05:24 PM

Also LED'd my cluster. Found some different t5 less on ebay I thought it was worth a shot for 10 bucks. They are white but when I'm the cluster they get wicked blue. I like em tho.

Since I couldn't get them into the climate control unit I remove the blue filter on them and they became orange.... So I changed the color of the display of my Hu to orange and seems to look good.

Last edited by CauzinDrama; 09-11-2013 at 05:27 PM.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:55 PM

So today I got my ADDCO RSB installed...... Wicked easy and for the price one of the most felt mods for the $.

Also applied some decals to my wheels to break up the complete darkness of them. Also loving the 6th gen but upgrade :-D

Also here's a pic of my test pipe.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:26 PM

Today I started my interior swap. Found an interior on CL for $150. That's all seats and door panels. So far I've got just the door panels in.

And here's a pic of my new shift ****.... I think it looks cool.
Old 02-16-2014, 05:08 PM

any thought of shortening that shift ****?? Looks a bit too high.
Old 02-16-2014, 05:27 PM

I thought it was high at first too but its just about the same as the OEM ****. Its an illusion, with the stock **** on the little plastic trim on the bottom of it covers alot of the shaft. now its exposed so it looks higher.

I thought about cutting the shaft down but I dont want to do anything that cant be undone in case I decide in the far future.