4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

whats in your armrest?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2003, 11:30 AM

hmm i have a cd wallet (with the cds lol), keys to my job, a bottle of versace cologne, a pen, and a bowl (puff puff pass pass..if you get my drift ) and no its not mine lol
Old 02-10-2003, 01:14 PM
Most Perverted Member of the SE-L Club

it's the thread that doesen't end........

Well, at least now we know now that maximas are the #1 car among potheads........
Old 02-10-2003, 03:01 PM
Soul Fly

a couple of bodies

Old 02-10-2003, 05:15 PM

Wow guys, 9 pages worth. Looks like Nissan did right when designing their armrest. Me, I have some CD's and a buttload of change, for whenever. My dash-box thingy (can't remember name right now) is full of junk, so my armrest is light. That's right, glove compartment.
Old 02-10-2003, 05:15 PM

Wow guys, 9 pages worth. Looks like Nissan did right when designing their armrest. Me, I have some CD's and a buttload of change, for whenever. My dash-box thingy (can't remember name right now) is full of junk, so my armrest is light. That's right, glove compartment.
Old 02-10-2003, 08:55 PM

bunch of cassettes and cd`s.
receipts from every store in town
and a pair of black satan panties how the hell did they get in here.
Old 02-10-2003, 10:13 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Originally posted by 99maxse5-speed
thats cause you took them off and put them in there..
Old 02-11-2003, 05:25 AM

phen phen

Old 02-11-2003, 03:31 PM

Originally posted by 99maxse5-speed
bunch of cassettes and cd`s.
receipts from every store in town
Satan wears panties?
Just joking.
Old 02-11-2003, 03:35 PM

hmm i have a cd wallet (with the cds lol), keys to my job, a bottle of versace cologne, a pen, and a bowl (puff puff pass pass..if you get my drift ) and no its not mine lol
heh, i thought it was puff puff, pass.. what happens to the man to ur left, he gets skipped.. id be awfully ****ed if this was me
haha

my armrest= hairbrush, sunpass, coin changer, blunts, lighters, bowl
Old 02-11-2003, 03:47 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I recently got my max, so the armrest is pretty empty, and no-where as interesting as some of yours.

I have -

Rosemary Beads
Small Screwdriver
Large Screwdriver
Loose Change
Loose Cigarrettes
Touch Up Paint (LS5)
Emergency Money- but that comes and goes, I dont really use it for emergencies.
Lighter
CVS Mints
Chapstick

-Wisky
Old 02-11-2003, 06:20 PM

Here's what goodies are in my armrest... not very much

- Oakley sunglasses in case (the case looks like a freakin elephant tampon...hehe)
- Sunglasses cleaning solution
- Felt cleaning cloth
- Trojans (too bad I won't be using those anytime soon )
- School ID badge
- Parking permit
- Head unit faceplate case

I really like the idea of putting the clips on the back of the fuse cover for the altoids tin of 'goodies'...I might try that!!!

bluemaxdriver4
Old 02-11-2003, 06:28 PM

Originally posted by bluemaxdriver4
Here's what goodies are in my armrest... not very much

- Oakley sunglasses in case (the case looks like a freakin elephant tampon...hehe)
- Sunglasses cleaning solution
- Felt cleaning cloth
- Trojans (too bad I won't be using those anytime soon )
- School ID badge
- Parking permit
- Head unit faceplate case

I really like the idea of putting the clips on the back of the fuse cover for the altoids tin of 'goodies'...I might try that!!!

bluemaxdriver4
HU faceplate, 2 pairs of oakleys, pens, gum, a tape(hasn't been listened to in like 4 or 5 years), an altoid tin filled with quarters.
Old 02-11-2003, 08:51 PM

I've got about 5 cd's in there
3 Tapes with House music on it (house heads whazzup )
A hair brush
A small bottle of cologne
2 pens
and space for some more junk.
Old 02-11-2003, 09:12 PM

sneakysneaky

is the fuse area too obvious? and on the floor towards the gas pedal behind the center console where the heat warms your feet when it's cold...or up your butt
Old 02-11-2003, 10:21 PM

I got:

Your Momma
Your Sister
Two turntables and a microphone

.....and your Grandma....hehehehe.....
Old 02-12-2003, 01:12 AM

Re: sneakysneaky

Originally posted by k-man
is the fuse area too obvious? and on the floor towards the gas pedal behind the center console where the heat warms your feet when it's cold...or up your butt
Right now, the tin is on the little side pocket of the door. And no, i don't give a rat's *** what's in your side pockets

Every time i hit the brakes hard or make a sharp turn, it rattles back and forth, so after a while, whoever i'm driving with inevitably asks what that rattle is. So i've had to embarrass my max by saying it's a rattle in the dash somewhere, rather than just admit it's my piece.

As far as the fuse box being too obvious: if you've got a cop that's going as far as to check your fuse box, you've either
a] ****ed him off to the point where he's determined to find something on you.
b] been caught with the 12 pounds of hash in the trunk, and the cop is on his way to finding the 20 kilos in the spare tire
c] Answered the age-old "so, do you know why i stopped you?" with "No, officer, i have no clue, but whatever you do, don't check my fuse box!!!!!"

I figure the fuse box is a good location because you can't see it from outside the car, it's within reach without stopping the car (ie, you're being pulled over, and need to stash your stash), And the first places a cop will check is in the armrest, your side pocket, and under the seat. And if you put something under the seat, the cop can see you do it (trust me, i've watched enough episodes of COPS).
Either way, it doesen't matter, because i've put the pipe down for a while, because i will be tested soon, and even though there's a million pruifying drinks, the only way to be sure is to be clean. Tommorrow: I get my hair cut.
Old 02-12-2003, 02:45 AM
An atavistic endeavor...

Haven't posted here in a minute because I've been too broke to do anything to my car and this site makes me crazy when I'm broke. It's 5:30AM and I'm sick as hell and cruised by here and saw this thread...it's just too good a thread to ignore.

I keep CD's in my armrest, and that's about it. I like the idea of putting a changer in there though.

Also BIG UP to everyone posting about hiding spots in the car...I have to try a few of those. One thing to think about with the fuse box is that cops can search anywhere within reach of the driver for pretty much no reason at all: because of officer safety and ****. The back seat idea is probably the best if you don't need quick access to whatever your hiding at that moment . I like the cupholder one a lot...I didn't know that it would come out like that.

I've hid stuff by putting it up behind where the glove compartment latches. That one sucks though because **** will fall down into the kick plate...which is also a spot to hide stuff...you can just pull back the plastic and stuff someting in there.
Old 02-13-2003, 06:43 AM

hey, just a little info for everyone: I've heard how many people put condoms in their armrests, and i gotta give out this warning: With all the cold weather we (northeast) have been having, do yourself a favor and warm the condom up a little before application. Otherwise, you'll get a nice little surprise when you go to use it. Don't find out the hard way like i did.
Old 02-13-2003, 06:46 AM
Shiver me timbers.

Please explain further. Did it break? Did you just have a cold pee pee?

Originally posted by fearthegecko
hey, just a little info for everyone: I've heard how many people put condoms in their armrests, and i gotta give out this warning: With all the cold weather we (northeast) have been having, do yourself a favor and warm the condom up a little before application. Otherwise, you'll get a nice little surprise when you go to use it. Don't find out the hard way like i did.
Old 02-13-2003, 09:16 AM

I have cell phone charger
a little coupon case for Hardees and T-bell for late night cravings and bar stops in 2am
Extra 60amp fuse, and ummmmm a couple condoms for some late night dessert!!
Old 02-13-2003, 09:23 AM

My friend also has a maxima and but unlike me, he has a sunroof. He hides his stash behind the switch for the sunroof. It has 2 clips i believe and all he does is pull it out and hide his stuff. I don't know if this was brought up already. Just and Idea.
Old 02-13-2003, 09:29 AM

-digital tire pressure gauge
-Gerber multi-plier
-one Glock .45 magazine (loaded)
-Maglite flashlight
-reporter's notepad
Old 02-13-2003, 12:47 PM

Originally posted by maxfanfromohio
Please explain further. Did it break? Did you just have a cold pee pee?

Not break....just cold....very very cold. Make pee-pee sad, pee-pee want to go bye-bye.
Old 02-13-2003, 07:23 PM

Re: Re: sneakysneaky

Originally posted by fearthegecko

Right now, the tin is on the little side pocket of the door. And no, i don't give a rat's *** what's in your side pockets

Every time i hit the brakes hard or make a sharp turn, it rattles back and forth, so after a while, whoever i'm driving with inevitably asks what that rattle is. So i've had to embarrass my max by saying it's a rattle in the dash somewhere, rather than just admit it's my piece.

As far as the fuse box being too obvious: if you've got a cop that's going as far as to check your fuse box, you've either
a] ****ed him off to the point where he's determined to find something on you.
b] been caught with the 12 pounds of hash in the trunk, and the cop is on his way to finding the 20 kilos in the spare tire
c] Answered the age-old "so, do you know why i stopped you?" with "No, officer, i have no clue, but whatever you do, don't check my fuse box!!!!!"

I figure the fuse box is a good location because you can't see it from outside the car, it's within reach without stopping the car (ie, you're being pulled over, and need to stash your stash), And the first places a cop will check is in the armrest, your side pocket, and under the seat. And if you put something under the seat, the cop can see you do it (trust me, i've watched enough episodes of COPS).
Either way, it doesen't matter, because i've put the pipe down for a while, because i will be tested soon, and even though there's a million pruifying drinks, the only way to be sure is to be clean. Tommorrow: I get my hair cut.
I like the space under the shifter console. I have a 5sp and I just pop up the cover around the shifter and there is a ton of space. Either that, or if you really wanna get tricky then you can pull out the vinyl piece attatched to the rear fold-down armrest. There is a huge space between the metal plate attatched to the trunk and the rear seat itself.
Old 02-13-2003, 08:59 PM

Re: Re: Re: sneakysneaky

under the rear seats ashtray is a good easy to hide spot