4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

The End..and the Beggining

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005 | 06:44 AM

The End..and the Beggining

Warning..this will be long, hurtful, and painful.

So...im driving, duh, ...and im goin home from taking my finals on monday. im comin down the highway, and im getting off the off-ramp. im making a right, so i wait to see if any cars are coming, none coming, so i slowly pull off. As i pull off, i look in my rear-view mirror and here comes a ****ing civic speeding up on me hard and fast and *BAAAM* ..... right into my back, probably going about 2 since i heard him slamming on the brakes. my head jerks foward and my whole car gets sent fowards. now, this wouldnt of been TOO much of a problem, except for the fact taht road is so small he sent me into the opposite lane wher iwas promptly *SMACKED* by an on-coming honda accord. A mother was a driver of the accord, on her cell phone ( this was found out because i looked into th car and she was cursin on her cell phone ). Back of my car? a wreck, dented in ( my poor red/white conversion...2 hrs of work... ) ...front right of my car dented in. this completely...***!n...sucks....my door wouldnt open for some reason so i had to wait for the cops to come to actually open the door, and i couldnt move so they took me to the hospital. neck pains, back pains, leg pains...you name it, i have it right now, and it SUCKS!!!...thank god i had finished all my finals, but ****..as soon as i finish hell i dont even get a chance to live life, so damn WACK!....sucks cuz i was gonna get a blak interior put in the same damn day by tavarish. you dont know how much this sucks...my parents allegidly are gonan get me another max ( due to my love for the maxima ). same type, within the next 3 weeks. but i have to pay them back. sucks cuz i had so much plans for the $2500 it's gonna cost em to get me another one. some would say just get a better max but the problem with that is my parents are gonna do what they wanna do and i just have to live iwth it. they want the same year, same type ( gxe )...i mean hey at least im getting a car again quick but damn this sucks...

End of my first car...

98 Maxima Gxe
Deep Evergreen
New Speakers
System
Falken ziex H-rated Tires
$400 Audiovox 901 alarm/remote start/ remote trunk release

.....this sucks ...

Now to start..all fukin over again ....wat's funny is that al lthe times i've pushed the max to da max, speeding, in and outta traffic, dipping and dodging cops, the one time im actually driving calmly doing what im SUPPOSED to do...i get into a fukin accident...
Old 12-21-2005 | 06:58 AM

Well its good your alive to live on and drive again. Things could have easily been worse especially seeing how you were pushed into oncomming traffic.

With a police report in your favor I dont see why either the civic guy or whoever shouldnt pay for the repairs (if possible) or atleast the value of your car, or sometype of compensation.

You could buy back your old car and part it out/transfer parts to the new max that will be comming.

I hope everyone else is ok, and the civic guy has learned a valuabel and expensive lesson (one of his mods should have been better and bigger brakes )

Let this be a lesson that of what wreckless driving can do, so remember this next time you pushing "the max 2 da max" and dodging police, because you might cause something just like this.

Get well soon.
Old 12-21-2005 | 06:58 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

This sux bro but you are ok except for some pain. It could have been a lot worse.. Good luck with everything , keep us updated.
Old 12-21-2005 | 07:02 AM

That sucks a$$, glad to see that you are some what ok. The person that hit should be giving you money since it was all his fault. I have thought if this ever happen to me I would go to war with the insurance company making them pay for me to get another max fully paid for. Chances of me winning something like that are slim, I know, unless you have the right lawyor.
Old 12-21-2005 | 07:33 AM
I Broke OT

man, that sucks! talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time! hopefully your pains don't amount to much and that the civic's insurance wiill cover everything. good luck with the new max. a fresh start!
Old 12-21-2005 | 07:36 AM
fwd gone rwd cr00

hey man....i'm glad you're alright...don't worry about the car, they're always replaceable, and you can always get one better. The most important thing is that everyone's alive and well. I had an accident on rt.22 earlier this year, and it couldve been much worse, i couldve been sent into rush hour traffic the wrong way...but i'm glad it turned out the way it did.

Take it easy.

-Freddy
Old 12-21-2005 | 08:08 AM
Shift_3.0

Not to mention, if you have actual injuries you can make some serious money from the civic's insurance company. My friend messed up his back when he got rear ended and I think he got 15,000 dollars after lawyer fees and all. Go to a physical therapist, get checked out, you dont want to live with back pains and all that stuff for the rest of your life.
Old 12-21-2005 | 05:47 PM

***Update***

The civic guy has no insurance...me = suprised ? ...not at all..it's a civic -_-
Old 12-21-2005 | 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Scooobay
***Update***

The civic guy has no insurance...me = suprised ? ...not at all..it's a civic -_-
That doesn't mean you can't get your money (if you know what I mean
get well soon
Old 12-21-2005 | 06:49 PM

my condolences to ur max....

at least ur ok and alive to tell ur story.

getting ur max in an accident is one thing.....but getting hit with two
honduhs is just ridiculous! not one honduh......but TWO!

glad ur ok tho....
Old 12-21-2005 | 07:44 PM

no insurance = no money. . . or no money any time soon.

Thats even worse, he'll get more fines but your car wont be fixed as fast as it would have been if he did. I wonder how it works now. Do you get an estimate and he gets the bill? I'm curious.
Old 12-21-2005 | 08:37 PM

Fixed? oh man...not even an option, the cost to fix this my parents are just buying me another one in 2 weeks. Same trim so i mean it'll look the same, i figure i'll just rip the car apart and put the parts such as my brand new fukin tires, speakers, strut bar, and what's left of my box and amp into that car...

back hurts like a ***** though....makes lovin the girlfriend damn near impossible...
Old 12-21-2005 | 08:44 PM

i had a run in w/ an uninsured driver as well, does your insurance plan cover uninsured drivers? if they do then have your insurance company to chase them.
sorry about your loss
Old 12-21-2005 | 08:48 PM

Fixed? oh man...not even an option, the cost to fix this my parents are just buying me another one in 2 weeks. Same trim so i mean it'll look the same, i figure i'll just rip the car apart and put the parts such as my brand new fukin tires, speakers, strut bar, and what's left of my box and amp into that car...
Sorry I keep using the word fixed like thats an option, sorry I kinda forget the max is pretty much resting in peace.
back hurts like a ***** though....makes lovin the girlfriend damn near impossible...
Impossible, you just gotta suck it up, and get down and get dirty
Old 12-21-2005 | 09:00 PM

I don't know about NJ, but TN has uninsured motorist almost mandatory. Your insurance will take care of you and as noted, THEY will pursue getting paid back. Have you talked to your insurance yet? And, get a checkup, you may need it.
Old 12-21-2005 | 09:35 PM

Thats all I can say man. That happened to my dad like a year ago so our insurance paid (minus the deductable) to get the car fixed. Our insurance said it would not go up since it wasn't my dads fault (and it hasn't). Plus the insurance company went after the guy to get their money back.
Old 12-21-2005 | 09:39 PM

sorry to hear that bro. i had someone do that to me coming home from school as well. some nerd looking kid in my math class in a ford van rear ended me (minus gettin hit on the other lane by an oncoming car)

so u gonna part out some of ur stock parts like interior wise? cause i sure could buy some off u if ur willing 2
Old 12-22-2005 | 01:00 PM

That does suck...at least it wasn't any worse and on top of it you're done your finals so no studying while in pain. I hope you heal quickly and get a nice 98 GXE in a color you like with low mileage
Old 12-22-2005 | 02:59 PM
Team Ramrod

***Update***

Oof... well when you slam him, slam him hard. Glad to know you're ok. It could've been worse, at least you're alive and will be in good health. Good luck with that a$$hole with the civic. What was he a teenager?
Old 12-22-2005 | 03:01 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

i feel u.went throught the same thing last october.but i was at a red light lady smacked right into me.then she broke out. but got her plate shes done. but here i am at home for a while now wit 4 herniated disc on my neck and 3 in my lower back. make sure u check yourself by a good docter cause u may feel no pain now but later on itll hit u.
Old 12-22-2005 | 05:58 PM
Member who somehow became The President of The SE-L Club

So...im driving, duh, ...and im goin home from taking my finals on monday. im comin down the highway, and im getting off the off-ramp. im making a right, so i wait to see if any cars are coming, none coming, so i slowly pull off. As i pull off, i look in my rear-view mirror and here comes a ****ing civic speeding up on me hard and fast and *BAAAM* ..... right into my back, probably going about 2 since i heard him slamming on the brakes. my head jerks foward and my whole car gets sent fowards. now, this wouldnt of been TOO much of a problem, except for the fact taht road is so small he sent me into the opposite lane wher iwas promptly *SMACKED* by an on-coming honda accord. A mother was a driver of the accord, on her cell phone ( this was found out because i looked into th car and she was cursin on her cell phone ). Back of my car? a wreck, dented in ( my poor red/white conversion...2 hrs of work... ) ...front right of my car dented in. this completely...***!n...sucks....my door wouldnt open for some reason so i had to wait for the cops to come to actually open the door, and i couldnt move so they took me to the hospital. neck pains, back pains, leg pains...you name it, i have it right now, and it SUCKS!!!...thank god i had finished all my finals, but ****..as soon as i finish hell i dont even get a chance to live life, so damn WACK!....sucks cuz i was gonna get a blak interior put in the same damn day by tavarish. you dont know how much this sucks...my parents allegidly are gonan get me another max ( due to my love for the maxima ). same type, within the next 3 weeks. but i have to pay them back. sucks cuz i had so much plans for the $2500 it's gonna cost em to get me another one. some would say just get a better max but the problem with that is my parents are gonna do what they wanna do and i just have to live iwth it. they want the same year, same type ( gxe )...i mean hey at least im getting a car again quick but damn this sucks...

End of my first car...

98 Maxima Gxe
Deep Evergreen
New Speakers
System
Falken ziex H-rated Tires
$400 Audiovox 901 alarm/remote start/ remote trunk release

.....this sucks ...

Now to start..all fukin over again ....wat's funny is that al lthe times i've pushed the max to da max, speeding, in and outta traffic, dipping and dodging cops, the one time im actually driving calmly doing what im SUPPOSED to do...i get into a fukin accident...
A lesson in grammer would make this post a lot easier to read.
Old 12-22-2005 | 06:06 PM

WTF is this.........the revenge of the Hondas??? Good thing you are not badly hurt. Get to the doctor and have yourself x-ray'd asap. Pain is not a good sign, get some meds. Good thing you are insured so you don't have to foot the hospital bills. As soon as you are well, take the mods off of your car and get it ready for your next Maxima. Good thing you keep your eyes open and looking in different directions, at least you were prepared for the impact and you did what you can to avoid it im sure but it was just happening to fast.
Old 12-23-2005 | 09:42 PM

hope you feel better and good luck