4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Can someone show me where is the maxima power everybody is singing about ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Turbo'd Saab

Originally Posted by wittynamessuck
Wow... it was just a comment guys. Really, personal experience... happened to me, I mentioned it because he was talking about being beat by a camry.

As for the GTP guy... you strike me like the Audi guy, you own those cars, goto that forum. Why come to a Maxima board and knock on them?

To OP, I just recently did an oil change and spark plugs and the car seemed to pick back up to what I heard them hyped up to be, the PO beat the car to crap and neglected the maintenance. Just a thought.

(edit)

And I agree, it's a Maxima. To call it just a car.... ouch. Your on a Maxima board man.
Yeah cause I never owned a maxima, invested time and money in three products that were sold here on the org, tuned several different member's maxima's, answered countless questions on engine builds, and done anything at all for the maxima community, nope I've never done any of that.

Yup none of it....

Last edited by DrunkieTheBear; 11-05-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by DrunkieTheBear
Yeah cause I never owned a maxima, invested time and money in three products that were sold here on the org, tuned several different member's maxima's, answered countless questions on engine builds, and done anything at all for the maxima community, nope I've never done any of that.

Yup none of it....
And yet you still think a Maxima is just another car. Why put so much time and effort into something you care no more about then any other putt putt on the road?

I haven't owned a max for long, and I have only helped one other Max owner... but you know what, I support them no matter what. In fact, I like them so much I bought one and joined a Maxima forum.

I'm sorry, I know I'm new... but the last thing I do is down something I stand behind. I don't insult Big **** or my Max.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Turbo'd Saab

because in the end after it was all done, it was just another car. I enjoyed it and did what I wanted and helped the community and I still do, believe it or not. but you really have to step back and know that its just a car in the end. No matter what you do to it and where it goes, its just a car. I liked my maxima for when I had it, I learned alot and do defend it to a point, but in the end it still had 4 wheels and an engine that got me to point A to point B
Old 11-06-2009, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by DrunkieTheBear
because in the end after it was all done, it was just another car. I enjoyed it and did what I wanted and helped the community and I still do, believe it or not. but you really have to step back and know that its just a car in the end. No matter what you do to it and where it goes, its just a car. I liked my maxima for when I had it, I learned alot and do defend it to a point, but in the end it still had 4 wheels and an engine that got me to point A to point B
Wow... that seems reasonable. Sorry for assisting in moving the thread off topic. And sorry for being an a.ss in general.

OP, How has the Max progressed?
Old 11-07-2009, 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by maxcima
Don't worry man , I know you're the king of the street ,I heard about you
oh yea, thanks man, i've been trying to step up my rep...
Old 03-16-2010, 08:19 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by smai555
i assume there are no mods on your max if you were to get the car breathing better i think it will wake up some of the hidden power (that we are all taking about )

/agree