5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Me vs. riced out Celica

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2001, 03:01 PM

I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed for this one. Waxed my car till it was blinding black and took it to the shore to pick up chicks

As I left the shore towards mainland NJ, I stopped at a drawbridge and a 2001 Celica with the works (aero, slammed to the ground, mfg. stickers that obviouly make the car faster) pulled up next to me with a screeching halt. Two clowns inside seemed to be enjoying themselves since they couldn't stop laughing for the whole five minutes I was waiting for the bridge to come down. When it did they peeled out of course with me on their ***. They didn't like that and sped up to about 70 just about when I blew by them at ~95, furthering the embarrassment by STOPPING at yellow light to wait for them. They weren't laughing now. Long story short, light's green, smoked 'em clean. Two car lengths ahead at about a 1/2 mile around 105mph easy on the accelerator
Old 07-15-2001, 03:04 PM

depends...did you finally get any chicks?!?!?!
Old 07-15-2001, 05:07 PM

What do you mean "finally"?

Got the # from this hottie in a lime green bikini who was checkin' out the ride when I got back from a water slide park.

And, get this, it turned out to be her REAL number!
Old 07-15-2001, 05:16 PM
PhatGuy

Question is.. "Will the Betty checkin' da ride while you were coming back from the slide smoke you clean while she is wearing that bikini that is green?"

Originally posted by VeggieH8R

Got the # from this hottie in a lime green bikini who was checkin' out the ride when I got back from a water slide park.

Old 07-15-2001, 05:38 PM

Originally posted by PhatGuy
Question is.. "Will the Betty checkin' da ride while you were coming back from the slide smoke you clean while she is wearing that bikini that is green?"

Whoa, I have been smoted by the funky-talker.

We'll see when we go to AC this friday.
But Veggie's got the plan
Old 07-15-2001, 06:36 PM

NICE, pimpn' IS easy!
Old 07-15-2001, 08:13 PM

So your just gonna ask a girl you see on the beach for her number?? OR do you talk to her first..and then out of nowhere ask for the #?
Old 07-15-2001, 08:39 PM

Originally posted by mAdD MAX
So your just gonna ask a girl you see on the beach for her number?? OR do you talk to her first..and then out of nowhere ask for the #?
Soooooo, I take it you don't ask many girls out? Always look for an opening. She seemed interested when she was peeking through the windows.

Here's a synopsis:

Me: Like the car?
Her: Oh, it's beautiful!
Me: It's surprisingly fast, too. Got me down here for the weekend real quick.
Her: So your're here for the weekend?
Me: Yeah, why? You got a house down here?
Her: No, I'm from [blah blah blah].
Me: I'm from [blah blah blah].
Her: Wow that's pretty far.
Me: Doesn't seem so far in this thing <points at Max>. By the way my name's [blah].
Her: I'm [blah].

Draw out the dialog a little more. Offered her a ride somewhere. Said she was parked pretty close. Offered to take her to somewhere better than where we were. Got interested and gave me a number to iron out details. Called today to make sure she wasn't faking me out. Everything was straight buttah, bebeh.

Hot tip. It's easier to talk to a girl you're sure you'll never see again if she says no. She lives pretty far from me so I figgered, what the hell
Also hit on a lovely lifeguard my friend recognized at the beach. She didn't like me very much. Can't win 'em all
Old 07-15-2001, 10:55 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Soooooo, I take it you don't ask many girls out?
... sorry dude ... 2 funny
Old 07-15-2001, 11:02 PM

Nice kill VeggieH8R!
U da man! Kicked some a$$ and got the girl!
Do you know if it was a stick or auto Celica?
Old 07-15-2001, 11:15 PM
PhatGuy

Pics?

Was the body in good shape with a dented grill? Or one of those body kits with a custom grill to cover up dings, dents, scratches etc..? Either way I think a lil custom body work is in order!

You da Man!

Old 07-16-2001, 02:35 AM
JET Speed Lab

GT or GTS?
Old 07-16-2001, 05:27 AM

Phew, lessee...

Originally posted by ohboiya

... sorry dude ... 2 funny
Don't I know it

Originally posted by SFMax20SE
Nice kill VeggieH8R!
U da man! Kicked some a$$ and got the girl!
Do you know if it was a stick or auto Celica?
Sounded like a stick. It was revving pretty high. That and it was rolling backwards during the stop.

Originally posted by PhatGuy
Was the body in good shape with a dented grill? Or one of those body kits with a custom grill to cover up dings, dents, scratches etc..? Either way I think a lil custom body work is in order!
Looked like the whole facade had been changed. Didn't notice any dents, course it was dark.
Now you know I'm-a work the body!

Originally posted by ToYLeT902
GT or GTS?
Again, it was dark. Which is the cooler looking one? With the high spoiler?
Old 07-16-2001, 07:10 AM

Soooooo, I take it you don't ask many girls out? Always look for an opening. She seemed interested when she was peeking through the windows.

Here's a synopsis:

Me: Like the car?
Her: Oh, it's beautiful!
Me: It's surprisingly fast, too. Got me down here for the weekend real quick.
Her: So your're here for the weekend?
Me: Yeah, why? You got a house down here?
Her: No, I'm from [blah blah blah].
Me: I'm from [blah blah blah].
Her: Wow that's pretty far.
Me: Doesn't seem so far in this thing <points at Max>. By the way my name's [blah].
Her: I'm [blah].

Draw out the dialog a little more. Offered her a ride somewhere. Said she was parked pretty close. Offered to take her to somewhere better than where we were. Got interested and gave me a number to iron out details. Called today to make sure she wasn't faking me out. Everything was straight buttah, bebeh.

Hot tip. It's easier to talk to a girl you're sure you'll never see again if she says no. She lives pretty far from me so I figgered, what the hell
Also hit on a lovely lifeguard my friend recognized at the beach. She didn't like me very much. Can't win 'em all
yah the maxima is usually a good conversation starter unless you get the kind of ***** who likes to read, doesnt have a car, and #1 motto is "it's only a car"...
Old 07-16-2001, 07:11 AM

Wow I just graduated to Maximaniac, all those posts yesterday paid off...whats the next rank after maximaniac @ 300?
Old 07-16-2001, 08:57 AM

I ask girls out..but not strangers..I tend to chill more with friends and girls that I know well. I've seen many of my guy friends get burned by girls they don't know to well. Plus the way some of them just yell at girls on the street from the cars..that's not my style of pimpin'..

But I guess I should try out your idea..

Actually I once got *lost* while driving the Max with two nice girls (whom I knew for a while) in the back..but they enjoyed the car and my company..got my pic taken with them and the Max in the background..hehe

This wouldn't happen with my Corolla..but it works with the Max.
Old 07-16-2001, 01:08 PM
JET Speed Lab

Again, it was dark. Which is the cooler looking one? With the high spoiler? [/B]
either one.. the GT or GTS, for like 2 or 3 grand you can get the whole TRD or what they call now the action package for both the celica from the toyota dealer.. so it could have been either one. much cheaper to get the wings west one, which looks exactly the same for much cheaper price. i bet they over paid on the body kit