5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

how lucky is this?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2001, 08:04 PM

i went to my nissan dealer today just to take a look at the new 2k2 more in depth then before! i was talkin to one of the guys that i was friends with and he was like i will be right back hold on comes back with the keys to a 2k2! now keep in mind i just turned 17 and am not allowed to test drive cars! he takes it off the lot and takes me down this road where they race their cars and gets on it all the way to the end of the road!!! wow that thing had some power! it is alot more floaty than my car was stock but it hauled ***! he pulls over and was like ur turn i didnt hesitate for one second.....jumped in and took off!!!! damn that thing had some torque that my car was missing.... i love it! he tells me to do a u turn and take off of the line from a stop! i was like ok and of coarse being in my auto i know how to launch an auto...... stopped put my foot on the brake slamed the gas and let go at the same time..... holy ****!!!!!! i layed drag until about 4500 rpms and that thing took the FU_CK off i was amazed..... i power shifted it too! the car carries it out to about 6200 rpms in D not power shifting....... i want a 3.5L in my car! the guy was cool and just laughed the whole time he loved it too!! damn nissan (by me) is cool! and to top it off i came back to the dealership all worked up about the 2k2 and asked the guy how much it would be for 20th anniversary floor mats for my car.... he took me down to parts and asked another one of my buddies and the guy was like what color interior i said "frost" and he goes u r in luck i have a set of frost interior floor mats that i have no need for walks to the back and hands them to me! i was like how much do i owe u he said nothin its on me! I WAS LIKE OMG nissan giving away 20th anniversary floor mats! it must have been my lucky day! thats all......
Old 08-20-2001, 11:28 PM

Originally posted by WILLSE
i went to my nissan dealer today just to take a look at the new 2k2 more in depth then before! i was talkin to one of the guys that i was friends with and he was like i will be right back hold on comes back with the keys to a 2k2! now keep in mind i just turned 17 and am not allowed to test drive cars! he takes it off the lot and takes me down this road where they race their cars and gets on it all the way to the end of the road!!! wow that thing had some power! it is alot more floaty than my car was stock but it hauled ***! he pulls over and was like ur turn i didnt hesitate for one second.....jumped in and took off!!!! damn that thing had some torque that my car was missing.... i love it! he tells me to do a u turn and take off of the line from a stop! i was like ok and of coarse being in my auto i know how to launch an auto...... stopped put my foot on the brake slamed the gas and let go at the same time..... holy ****!!!!!! i layed drag until about 4500 rpms and that thing took the FU_CK off i was amazed..... i power shifted it too! the car carries it out to about 6200 rpms in D not power shifting....... i want a 3.5L in my car! the guy was cool and just laughed the whole time he loved it too!! damn nissan (by me) is cool! and to top it off i came back to the dealership all worked up about the 2k2 and asked the guy how much it would be for 20th anniversary floor mats for my car.... he took me down to parts and asked another one of my buddies and the guy was like what color interior i said "frost" and he goes u r in luck i have a set of frost interior floor mats that i have no need for walks to the back and hands them to me! i was like how much do i owe u he said nothin its on me! I WAS LIKE OMG nissan giving away 20th anniversary floor mats! it must have been my lucky day! thats all......
Old 08-21-2001, 12:35 AM

Originally posted by WILLSE
...i was like how much do i owe u he said nothin its on me! I WAS LIKE OMG nissan giving away 20th anniversary floor mats!...
What the hell?!? Not fair
Old 08-21-2001, 02:11 AM
JET Speed Lab

Originally posted by Ludacris

What the hell?!? Not fair
shoot i need to start going to that dealership...
Old 08-21-2001, 06:42 AM

Go back for another test drive and then ask him for a set of AE door sills, the AE engine cover, and the aero kit. Then when the he hands them to you free, send them my way.

Hey, I can dream, can't I? (Don't wake me up just yet!)