5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Race Fever!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2002, 06:05 PM

Race Fever!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I was driving on the way back from work today and I was in a rush to get home, cutting off everyone pumping my bose system and I zoom by a white Audi s4, sure enough I see his xenon lights in my rearview and I knew it was on. Now I was kinda shook towards the fact that he was pushing that turbo engine but I say what the heck. Ok he gets side by side with me and starts he and I lower my music and I here his turbo engine yelling at me. So I gun it, he guns it and we come across a light and now I knew it was on. Now when I first got my I just usually stood at the light spinning my tires, but now that Ive got aquainted with my baby I learn how to launch. Now were at the light and he sitting there reving at me, and Im thinking how bad will he beat me? Now I didnt want to be totally embarrassed. He spins into first and spin into first and we were pretty even towards the middle of second, after that he takes 2 car lengths on me, but I didnt give up. I was doing about 120 in fifth and he mustve been doing about 125 because he only had like 3 car lengths on me, we pull to a 7-11 convienience store and we chat about our cars, now I only have a intake and stillen exuast on my max, he had a chip, turbo boost controller and slip differential, and I stuck on his @$$ like white on rice, he was so amazed I had so little work done, he told me he was shooken up up into 2nd that I was gonna blow away from him, but anyways we gave each other pounds and we were on are way.

Now on my way home I see a 2000-2001 maxima gle racing up to me. I was like oh no another one, I usually only try to race once a night if it comes to me, but I couldnt blow off a fellow max-owner. so I put the 2000-2001 max in its place and pull into my driveway. Now this guy peels into my driveway right behind me, im like oh no Im gonna get beat down because this guy cant take defeat, but all he wanted to know is where he could get performance parts for his max so I told him to come to maxima.org and hell find whatever he needs.

2 more races in the books
I go 1-1 for monday night racing
Old 03-04-2002, 09:16 PM
PhatGuy

Re: Race Fever!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Blue2k2Max
Ok I was driving on the way back from work today and I was in a rush to get home, cutting off everyone pumping my bose system and I zoom by a white Audi s4, sure enough I see his xenon lights in my rearview and I knew it was on. Now I was kinda shook towards the fact that he was pushing that turbo engine but I say what the heck. Ok he gets side by side with me and starts he and I lower my music and I here his turbo engine yelling at me. So I gun it, he guns it and we come across a light and now I knew it was on. Now when I first got my I just usually stood at the light spinning my tires, but now that Ive got aquainted with my baby I learn how to launch. Now were at the light and he sitting there reving at me, and Im thinking how bad will he beat me? Now I didnt want to be totally embarrassed. He spins into first and spin into first and we were pretty even towards the middle of second, after that he takes 2 car lengths on me, but I didnt give up. I was doing about 120 in fifth and he mustve been doing about 125 because he only had like 3 car lengths on me, we pull to a 7-11 convienience store and we chat about our cars, now I only have a intake and stillen exuast on my max, he had a chip, turbo boost controller and slip differential, and I stuck on his @$$ like white on rice, he was so amazed I had so little work done, he told me he was shooken up up into 2nd that I was gonna blow away from him, but anyways we gave each other pounds and we were on are way.

Now on my way home I see a 2000-2001 maxima gle racing up to me. I was like oh no another one, I usually only try to race once a night if it comes to me, but I couldnt blow off a fellow max-owner. so I put the 2000-2001 max in its place and pull into my driveway. Now this guy peels into my driveway right behind me, im like oh no Im gonna get beat down because this guy cant take defeat, but all he wanted to know is where he could get performance parts for his max so I told him to come to maxima.org and hell find whatever he needs.

2 more races in the books
I go 1-1 for monday night racing

When did stillen make a CAI for the 2k2?
When did stillen make a catback for the 5th gen?

Old 03-08-2002, 03:43 PM

the 2000-2001 exaust and cai fit on the 2k2