6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Bose Premium Audio: Where's the bass???

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2003, 06:34 PM

Originally posted by JAKE02

exactly........LOL
Save it beavis
Old 07-26-2003, 06:41 PM

Originally posted by nissan_man

If you would have noticed, I didn't quote you as saying that. I stated that the Altima sounded much better than the Max. Then you offsetted my conclusion by responding to the contrary. And if you have already admitted than you haven't even heard the system in the Altima, then you don't need proof. You simply need to hear the two systems for yourself, to see what I'm talking about. Until then, you'll never know what you're missing.
I never said that the f'ing stereo sounded better or worse than anything, or had more bass.

Man, you are hung up on this. Don't like it? Don't get it... it isn't really all that complicated.

"And since you obviously can't comprehend data, perhaps I'll satisfy you in the future with one worded posts. Or will that be too complicated for ya?"

You want to make this personal? Boy you may not like where this leads.
Old 07-26-2003, 06:41 PM

Originally posted by nissan_man

If you would have noticed, I didn't quote you as saying that. I stated that the Altima sounded much better than the Max. Then you offsetted my conclusion by responding to the contrary. And if you have already admitted than you haven't even heard the system in the Altima, then you don't need proof. You simply need to hear the two systems for yourself, to see what I'm talking about. Until then, you'll never know what you're missing.
I never said that the f'ing stereo sounded better or worse than anything, or had more bass.

Man, you are hung up on this. Don't like it? Don't get it... it isn't really all that complicated.

"And since you obviously can't comprehend data, perhaps I'll satisfy you in the future with one worded posts. Or will that be too complicated for ya?"

Old 07-26-2003, 07:15 PM

Originally posted by gmc74

Personal?? Boy???
Son take your seat 'cause school is in session!!
Let's get something straight, Mr "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about!" How dense can you be?!! Each and every post that you have made has suggested that the Bose in the Max is fine. I don't care whether you say it's fine for you or not. But you fart out crap like that on a topic entitled, "where's the bass?" and your opinion on the matter is obvious and to the contrary!!

And your comment about personal? Dude get real!! The only thing I'm making personal is the topic of discussion -- the sound system. Anything else is an illusion of your warped mind. So why don't you take your non-comprehending, pis-poor Bose sounding, 320 Watt dillusional tail, and sit your anius in an Altima before you faom to the mouth another idiodic post.

I told you before that I'd satisfy you with one worded posts to suppliment your comprehension levels. Well I change my mind, I'm going to continue to let you roll out hideous nonsense to further expose your inability to understand content. And before you point your fragile finger at me and try to warn me where this is headed, let me give you a dose of reality. If you even think that I will war with you over a topic in which your unidirectional opinion is founded your're NUTS!! Go check out the Bose in Nissan's other lineups then we'll talk. Until then, this is a closed case!!
Old 07-26-2003, 07:37 PM

Boy, next you are going to be telling us that your d!ck is bigger and your daddy can beat up mine.

When you grow up and reach the real world maybe you will understand what my posts were about. Your inability to comprehend the fact that I don't give a **** what the Altima sounds like. Yes, this is not the end all and be all of radios, and something tells me the Altima's isn't either.

What is your f'ing point? Besides the fact that you like to change your mind to what ever sounds better for this post. You act as if you know what you are talking about, until someone calls you on it. It isn't worth the money in one post, it isn't about the money in the next... Then you argue subjective topics... do you f'ing understand that there is no right or wrong on a subjective topic, go ask your mommy what it means if you don't understand, jacka$$.

Maybe all that bass has rattled the rocks loose in your head. No one gives a **** if one car sounds better than another... there will always be something better out there. The fact that you can't seem to grasp that concept is very telling.

It still cracks me up that you spew **** out like you know what you are talking about, until someone puts you in your place... then you just pretend it never happened and move on.

Nice one, are you even old enough to drive a car?
Old 07-26-2003, 07:51 PM

Boy, next you are going to be telling us that your d!ck is bigger and your daddy can beat up mine.

When you grow up and reach the real world maybe you will understand what my posts were about. Your inability to comprehend the fact that I don't give a **** what the Altima sounds like. Yes, this is not the end all and be all of radios, and something tells me the Altima's isn't either.

What is your f'ing point? Besides the fact that you like to change your mind to what ever sounds better for this post. You act as if you know what you are talking about, until someone calls you on it. It isn't worth the money in one post, it isn't about the money in the next... Then you argue subjective topics... do you f'ing understand that there is no right or wrong on a subjective topic, go ask your mommy what it means if you don't understand, jacka$$.

Maybe all that bass has rattled the rocks loose in your head. No one gives a **** if one car sounds better than another... there will always be something better out there. The fact that you can't seem to grasp that concept is very telling.

It still cracks me up that you spew **** out like you know what you are talking about, until someone puts you in your place... then you just pretend it never happened and move on.

Nice one, are you even old enough to drive a car?
Have a nice day. And please don't let me screw up your evening. Please someone else respond on this topic. Pleeeaasse!!
Old 07-26-2003, 08:12 PM

One more thing. I just got through checking out your homepage and suddenly i was hit with compassion when I was able to put a face behind who you are. So listen, if I offended you or made you feel inadequate in anyway, I do apologize. I respect your opinion that you think the system is fine, and I hope you respect my opinion that I think it still needs some work.
Maybe we'll chat again some time about something else. Peace out!!
Old 07-26-2003, 09:53 PM

Save it beavis
same old $hit different theard with you..........
Old 07-27-2003, 12:05 AM

Originally posted by JAKE02

same old $hit different theard with you..........
seems familiar...