6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Who Else Hate Nissan Dealerships?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 08:59 PM

Who Else Hate Nissan Dealerships?

I HATE NISSAN DEALERSHIPS!!! They have the worst customer service in the world. I like the cars but hate the dumbass people that work there. This may be the last time I buy a Nissan. Next time, I'm buying an Infiniti where the people are actually nicer and know what they're talking about. I think I know more about Nissan cars then the damn dealerships do. Most Nissan dealerships that I've been to have foreign immigrants that can't even speak english, not alone sell cars. Their service is horrible because every time I find something wrong with my car, they can't fix it or don't know how to fix it. They are also known for constantly lying to their customers!!! Should have spent the extra $ and bought an Infiniti . DAMNIT!!!
Old 06-16-2004, 09:44 PM
F---ing Kangaroos

What dealership? I've been to all the dealerships in the Chicago land area, and I do agree with you.
Old 06-16-2004, 10:51 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I totally agree with you. They dont care either, they will try and say anything, sell any bs possible. They are worthless losers. THey totally dont stand behind their products and im always proving them wrong with the knowledge learned here. Its very aggrevating to talk to them.
Old 06-17-2004, 04:25 AM

It is the same problem in Southern Ohio. I was told I could not order a black on black Max, I could only order tan leather if I wanted a black (Onyx) exterior. I had to fight with the saleman to get it, should of walked out right then.

Still love the car though
Old 06-17-2004, 04:39 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Only been to 2 dealerships, and 1 of those briefly. Both have been hybrids, with the one I frequent also selling Chrysler products. I really wish there were more than 1 Nissan dealership near my town.
Old 06-17-2004, 05:46 AM
Banned

the closest Infiniti dealership is one and half hours away from where I live.
so infiniti is out of my choice
Old 06-17-2004, 06:01 AM

The reason why I did not buy another brand name other than Nissan is because of the dealership. John Sisson Nissan in PA is rated as one of the premier Nissan dealerships in the US with top of the line service that fixes it right the first time. They earned this reputation the old fashioned way, one customer at a time--caring and taking care of them long after the sale.

When I had serious mechanical problems in 1990, the dealership I was working with told me that there was nothing wrong with my car and not to come back to service with that problem again (vapor lock). After writing letters of complaint to any Nissan address I could locate, the Regional Office contacted JSN and asked them to fix my car!!!! That of course was the beginning of a relationship that has lasted 14 years and 7 Nissan's.

It is unfortune that you cannot have the same experience, but not all dealerships are equal.
Old 06-17-2004, 06:46 AM
is invisible

Welcome to maxima.org!

Others with dealership experiences
Old 06-19-2004, 09:11 AM

I love my dealership and they love me. Theyre always willing to help me out whenever Im there....even the Service dept. No problems no complaints. I guess Im just so happy becasue my last car was a Mitsubishi and I hated that damn dealership with a passion! No good service and no respect! My local dealership for Nissan here is the exact opposite. I guess I just got lucky.
Old 06-19-2004, 11:54 AM

Executive Nissan in North Haven, CT was top notch in every way with me. Knowledgeable salesman. A sales manager who worked with me. The service department has been just as helpful. I haven't had any issues with my Max, but stopped in with questions about accessories and an oil change. No complaints. Wish my survey would arrive...
Old 06-19-2004, 12:07 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

No problem here either !

Bob
Old 06-20-2004, 04:22 AM

My wife works at a Nissan dealership - so I'm a bit biased to the dealership in our area. We got our Max there (natch!) - everything has been great so far.
Old 06-20-2004, 11:10 AM

The Internet sales guy, Matt, at Maxwell Round Rock, TX Nissan is a pathetic, no ***** loser! I went in to look at a black on black max elite, but decided I wanted blue w/ nav. He helped me locate one at another area dealer and we worked a deal. He was suppose to trade vehicles with them so we could close the deal. He dangled me from a string for a few days, each day saying "we should get it tomorrow." Each time I would call for status, he would say "I'll call you back in five minutes." Of course, he didn't return my calls. By the end of the week, I began calling him every hour, on the hour, but he avoided me. NEVER called me back.

I finally said screw 'em and called the dealership that the car was coming from. Turns out, that dealership said they stopped trading vehicles with Maxwell six months ago. I guess that a$$hole Matt didn't have the nuts to tell me that, so South Point Nissan in Austin was all too happy to make me an awesome deal with great customer service. It's too bad for Matt, though. All he would have had to do is tell me the truth and be a man and I would have continued to deal with them and gone with another car from a dealer trade in Baytown that we located.

I hate pu$$y car salesman with no ball$ ! I've bought many new cars in my time, but never had a saleman pull that crap on me before. He is a disgrace to the industry.