6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

What's up with the Aftermarket?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 07:09 PM
*moderator*

Originally Posted by chernmax
Awaiting the new flex bumper...

What's that all about, haven't heard...
Old 10-10-2005, 07:12 PM
*moderator*

Originally Posted by MAXIMA-GHOST
I dont like how the fog lights stick out on the front bumper tha is on the silver one, earlier posted in this thread..
It's always hard to make something from a photoshop look exactly the same, I think they did a pretty good job though...
FYI the lights I went with have rounded lenses, you could buy something flatter like the photoshop, those are just the cornering lights moved to the front. Also mine do stick out a bit, I could've mounted them furthur in but just didn't. Could be a future project...
Old 10-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

Originally Posted by jsmithsole
What's that all about, haven't heard...
PM me when you get a chance...
Old 10-10-2005, 07:19 PM
*moderator*

PM me when you get a chance...
You got pm...
Old 10-12-2005, 09:44 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by jsmithsole
You got pm...

oooohh... Secrets... LOL..
Flex Bumper?? Maybe a polyurethane? That it?? PM me too

NismoMax, i understand that their isnt a current aftermarket, i know i hae done the research, this thread was designed to get info out there, thats not just a sticky that you cant respond too, thats all... A disscussion.. this is what the thread are used for, my friend.. (not, flaming you)..

It's all good though...

jsmithsole... maybe thats what i am seeing, the fogs sticking out... As for the bumper its not bad and is one of my tops, as in what i am looking for.. I do know that photoshopped designs are hard to reproduce, and true they did get very close to it...

Yes i should call them directly, and i will be doing this soon.. thanks to all you guys that answered my questions, and for NismoMax being hard on this newbee ..LOL..
Old 10-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

oooohh... Secrets... LOL..
Flex Bumper?? Maybe a polyurethane? That it?? PM me too

NismoMax, i understand that their isnt a current aftermarket, i know i hae done the research, this thread was designed to get info out there, thats not just a sticky that you cant respond too, thats all... A disscussion.. this is what the thread are used for, my friend.. (not, flaming you)..

It's all good though...

jsmithsole... maybe thats what i am seeing, the fogs sticking out... As for the bumper its not bad and is one of my tops, as in what i am looking for.. I do know that photoshopped designs are hard to reproduce, and true they did get very close to it...

Yes i should call them directly, and i will be doing this soon.. thanks to all you guys that answered my questions, and for NismoMax being hard on this newbee ..LOL..
Dude, your going to fit in just fine in the forum, ask your questions, I also like the forum idea, that's the way we share info and meet new members. Stay strong bro, you have mine and my squirrels respect...

Old 10-13-2005, 08:47 PM

Dude, your going to fit in just fine in the forum, ask your questions, I also like the forum idea, that's the way we share info and meet new members. Stay strong bro, you have mine and my squirrels respect...

LMAO!! Thats just sick bro... but thanks... I am working with a couple of companies with designs... they wont let me release my Photoshop work of them, because they are still reviewing them.. As soon as they do, ill let you guys know... thanks again.. Myk
Old 10-13-2005, 09:46 PM
SuPeRmOd

It's all good though...
yeah, it's all good. i was just making sure you know of the ones out so far. you may become surprised when you see the amount of posts and questions that are in front of someone's face. I, with the hard work of many here, have tried to make so much info easily accessible and prevent 20 threads on 1 topic.

nice for you to see my tough love isn't personal. I feel bad when a few get easily offended. (quite funny when they go ballistic and beg me to ban them....) I mean if I make ya cry, best not venture into the many other very informative forums 'round here.

All I ask is for peeps to do a little leg work.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by NismoMax80
yeah, it's all good. i was just making sure you know of the ones out so far. you may become surprised when you see the amount of posts and questions that are in front of someone's face. I, with the hard work of many here, have tried to make so much info easily accessible and prevent 20 threads on 1 topic.

nice for you to see my tough love isn't personal. I feel bad when a few get easily offended. (quite funny when they go ballistic and beg me to ban them....) I mean if I make ya cry, best not venture into the many other very informative forums 'round here.

All I ask is for peeps to do a little leg work.
Hey no problem... thanks for understanding.. I was based on Submarines for 5 years so i can take alot. Yeah, yeah, i know theres jokes behind them, but once youve been there, then you can really know what we go through. Take it easy bro.. again no hard feelings...