6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Gunna open up a can..

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by shabnyc
Oh man i can't wait to intervene on this one ..All ya fukin moron ..Maxima lover .. go to hell... Just because you Moron got a maxima doesn't mean everything else is ****ty... DO you realize what kind of loser you .. yes "YOU" are??? every one is ganging up to one man?? what you all lost your *****?? wow dude's, you are so much a better member of this .org cuz insted of supporting ya all on someone ***.

LISTEN .. SUk MY D!ck !!! (those who Criticize or say ignor)

IF you come after me sure do so.. Then i will know for sure what kind of moron you are..

Maxima Is not the best car .. not even does it cosider no1. so buzz the fok off.

Morons please visit .. http://nissan.com/ or this http://www.digest.com/
So many spell check errors I cant even start..You must be from NYCM...I recognize bad grammar when I see it. What happen did your mommy take your little maxima and ground you while she drives off doing powerslides on the Belt Parkway. Dude grow up it isn't that serious, you're as lost as foghorn leghorn narrating a show for Morgan Freeman. We dont care what the rest of the world thinks, we've all had other cars in our lifetime besides a maxima. We all know the deal, and we sure as hell dont need some crappy idiot who thinks he's the shyt cause he can talk like a moron yet he's still making payment on his car. And whats even sadder is you're from my borough which explains the reckless mouth. You infantile.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:08 PM

Old 04-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

Bottom line a stock for stock Maxima verse Altima is better, with that said IF someone has done something to their stock car to make it better, I'll take it on a case by case basis!!!

Last edited by chernmax; 04-09-2011 at 03:11 PM.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by 036mtmax
This thread is
+1
Old 04-09-2011, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by chernmax
Bottom line a stock for stock Maxima verse Altima is better, with that said IF someone has done something to their stock car to make it better, I'll take it on a case by case basis!!!

The only redeeming quality this thread has is this pic ^^^!! Sweet man, simply sweet!
Old 04-09-2011, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by officerfrasher
The only redeeming quality this thread has is this pic ^^^!! Sweet man, simply sweet!

Thanks Bro...
Old 04-18-2011, 11:32 AM
I Donate! Why Don't You?

LOL at this thread, did give me a good chuckle so I can't say it was useless.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:50 PM

Wow I was gonna comment but Im not sure what to comment on....... I prefer the Maxima but If I was going for performance and weight i would of got the 3.5 Altima. Same engine on a lighter frame logically means faster. Driver error not being an issue of course.

As far as all that other crap that came spewing out, grow up and keep it about cars. Thats the point of the forum.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:25 PM

Thats when we say screw 6thgens, Us 4th and 3rd genners just take your engines and your 6-speed tranny's and Kick **** on the freeway. Cause we're lighter and more aerodynamic..lol.And we're not boats....
Old 04-19-2011, 06:28 PM

Old 04-19-2011, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Crusher103
Old 04-19-2011, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by K-Ryder
Thats when we say screw 6thgens, Us 4th and 3rd genners just take your engines and your 6-speed tranny's and Kick **** on the freeway. Cause we're lighter and more aerodynamic..lol.And we're not boats....
I call your 4th and 3rd gen

I raise you not a b15, BUT a b13 VQ swap ( its comming real soon )
Old 04-21-2011, 11:35 AM
I Donate! Why Don't You?

Not everyone enjoys driving a car that looks like it was built in post-war russia. Sorry 3rd and 4th genners.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by xoomer.com
Not everyone enjoys driving a car that looks like it was built in post-war russia. Sorry 3rd and 4th genners.

At least our cars dont drive for us, we drive our cars...Drive by cable over Drive by wire...Oh and the fact we dont need to re-learn our idle...
Old 04-21-2011, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by xoomer.com

hahhahahahahahahahahah!!!!

man, this thread took a turn
Old 04-21-2011, 02:05 PM

At least our cars dont drive for us, we drive our cars...Drive by cable over Drive by wire...Oh and the fact we dont need to re-learn our idle...
Being a busy driver is overrated!

I can drive fork lifts, heavy machinery, moving all kinds of levers and peddles at once. Just because my car is an auto doesn't mean you're better you're just more busy! Again over rated... If I want to look busy I do have manual-matic, but then I would have to put my coffee down!

Last edited by chernmax; 04-21-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Banned

These are the questions....

I think it comes down to if the stock transmission fluid had been changed on either, if so, it would probobly experience a failure during the race.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:00 PM

Being a busy driver is overrated!

I can drive fork lifts, heavy machinery, moving all kinds of levers and peddles at once. Just because my car is an auto doesn't mean you're better you're just more busy! Again over rated... If I want to look busy I do have manual-matic, but then I would have to put my coffee down!
I think you misunderstood when I said drive by wire. Meaning your throttle control is electrical using a sensor that sends a signal to the throttle body instead of being pulled by cable attached to the gas peddle. I have an auto also. Which means that after a certain point you will need to have a idle re-learn whenever there is a malfunction of some sort.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:04 PM

there is no such thing as a marketed drive by wire car. its not been made legal yet as there are too many bugs. the closest thing you have is variable speed control. so moot point.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:17 PM
dot dot dot ...

So what do we call it then, E-Throttle?
Old 04-21-2011, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by twentyeggs
there is no such thing as a marketed drive by wire car. its not been made legal yet as there are too many bugs. the closest thing you have is variable speed control. so moot point.
Ok if you say so.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:31 PM

we don't call it anything because it has never been approved. its just an idea, like flying cars. flying cars=drive by wire. thats it.

the cruise control feature that adjusts your speed by watching the car in front of you is called adaptive cruise control. It is nothing like drive by wire. it only adjusts your speed while drive by wire controls steering AND speed and uses a system like gps, or local radio towers to control the car. drive by wire can only work if all cars on the same road use it as well. If it ever hits the market, the state it becomes legalized in would have to section off a whole lane of road and freeway to be used exclusively by drive by wire cars. it will not happen in the near future.

the other form of drive by wire would include a lead car which broadcasts its direction, velocity, and location to a synced caravan of cars. this will also not be approved because of bugs and the fact that cars who are not part of the caravan will not be able to interact with these cars in the case of simple speeding up or slowing down to let others through or to avoid a crash. it would take the driver in the synced car to pay attention, have a hand on the wheel and their foot ready for breaking=defeats the purpose of synced driving.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-21-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:02 PM

we don't call it anything because it has never been approved. its just an idea, like flying cars. flying cars=drive by wire. thats it.

the cruise control feature that adjusts your speed by watching the car in front of you is called adaptive cruise control. It is nothing like drive by wire. it only adjusts your speed while drive by wire controls steering AND speed and uses a system like gps, or local radio towers to control the car. drive by wire can only work if all cars on the same road use it as well. If it ever hits the market, the state it becomes legalized in would have to section off a whole lane of road and freeway to be used exclusively by drive by wire cars. it will not happen in the near future.

the other form of drive by wire would include a lead car which broadcasts its direction, velocity, and location to a synced caravan of cars. this will also not be approved because of bugs and the fact that cars who are not part of the caravan will not be able to interact with these cars in the case of simple speeding up or slowing down to let others through or to avoid a crash. it would take the driver in the synced car to pay attention, have a hand on the wheel and their foot ready for breaking=defeats the purpose of synced driving.
Dude you have no valid sources to backup your statement. Show me supporting facts to back up your point.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:11 PM

Dude you have no valid sources to backup your statement. Show me supporting facts to back up your point.

better yet, you show me ONE car that has a working drive by wire system and Ill take back every thing i said and admit i was wrong and say you are the best and all knowing maxima owner in front of everyone.

im not going to research content to back up how drive by wire works. Its like you telling me to provide evidence that a wankel engine doesn't have pistons. drive by wire is the definition of what i wrote. this was a discussion we had in my fluid mechanics class. the teacher used it as an example for a problem we were solving. this is how i know about drive by wire.

and im talking about the aspect of drive by wire that involves remote operation, not the operator controlled aspects like electronic breaking and throttle in place of hydraulics. i think we are talking bout different things here.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-21-2011 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by NmexMAX
So what do we call it then, E-Throttle?

I guess Ethrottle, but umm
Can someone please explain what this twentyegg kid is talking about ?

is this the case of Chris Tucker/Jackie Chan scene ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7R1MzTb6KU

VQ35DE DBW
QR25DE DBW
VK56DE DBW

Last edited by NiZMo1o1; 04-21-2011 at 05:24 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by NiZMo1o1
I guess Ethrottle, but umm
Can someone please explain what this twentyegg kid is talking about ?

is this the case of Chris Tucker/Jackie Chan scene ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7R1MzTb6KU

VQ35DE DBW
QR25DE DBW
VK56DE DBW

interesting no one knows what im talking about... here is a video that explains the concept of "fly by wire" "drive by wire" its how airplanes fly, if u didn't know all the pilolet does is sit there incase anything goes wrong. planes take off, fly and land by themselves using a "fly by wire system" this is what people are trying to do with cars.

heres a video
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6449027n
Old 04-21-2011, 05:31 PM

What does this have to do with what K-Ryder mention ?

Cable Driven Throttle Body

Drive By Wire Throttle Body.

What your talking about HAS NOTHING TO DO with what he was talking about
Old 04-21-2011, 05:34 PM

BTW since this has gone way OFF TOPIC ,

Back on topic to the Thread Title

Old 04-21-2011, 05:34 PM

What does this have to do with what K-Ryder mention ?

Cable Driven Throttle Body

Drive By Wire Throttle Body.

What your talking about HAS NOTHING TO DO with what he was talking about

and im talking about the aspect of drive by wire that involves remote operation, not the operator controlled aspects like electronic breaking and throttle in place of hydraulics. i think we are talking bout different things here.
i just said that....

this is called "misunderstandings" they happen!
Old 04-21-2011, 05:36 PM

Old 04-21-2011, 05:39 PM

I think i know what happened. "Drive by wire" is a phrase that was given to an idea of remote operation for a car. I learned about it about 5-7 years ago. maybe car companies knowing, or unknowingly jacked that phrase and used it to title something else recently. so K-Ryder i get what you talking about now. its completely different from what i though you were saying.

by bad!
Old 04-21-2011, 08:14 PM

I think i know what happened. "Drive by wire" is a phrase that was given to an idea of remote operation for a car. I learned about it about 5-7 years ago. maybe car companies knowing, or unknowingly jacked that phrase and used it to title something else recently. so K-Ryder i get what you talking about now. its completely different from what i though you were saying.

by bad!
ugghhh! This is so exhausting! Please someone just ban this guy! Everywhere I go is some old thread that he is posting on and starting some more bulls*it! Seriously, I can't go anywhere without seeing a thread with you starting some crap and obviously getting on people's bad side. I have just posted to the last 4 threads I have seen all by you! STOP!!!!

Seriously dude, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 09:37 PM

im so sorry i cause you so much frustration, you must have a hard life..

lets see you open up a thread that gets farther then one page. Im obviously giving people something to talk about whether its good or bad, which is the point of a forum. you take yourself too seriously. get over yourself man.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-21-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:01 PM

That's grungy!!!

Old 04-21-2011, 10:17 PM

That's grungy!!!

hahahahaha