General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

roadkilled a snob in his new mercedes

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2000, 12:13 AM
QUANSUNG

i was taking a friend on a drive and we just passed 2 cops at a stop light so i'm driving real legal like down a one way at about 15mph [dark narrow street]just in case one of the cops decided to follow [limo tint],any way there's a car tailgating me then pulls on my side attempting to pass and i knew by the head lights that it was a mercedes and i'm thinking i't might be some wannabe player in a 2 door clk but wtf he's not cutting me off, so i speed up [still in 2nd] and he can't pass so at the stop sign he tries to squeeze in on my right[and i signaled for a right turn mind you] and attempts again to get in front of me one a 2 way street, so i hit it and his bumper is at my door[ he's driving where parked cars would be], 2nd start to pull on him,upshift way to early but start pulling away hard anyway, slow down in 3rd after i'm comfortably in front he's about 2 cars back and gives up.now i turn onto a 4 lane street and stop at a light about 3 blocks down and the mercedes pulls up next to me a few seconds later and its a guy in a suit about 40 and it wasn't a clk it was the fullsize 4dr model not sure what trim but it was a 2k model,he saying something so i lower the window and i'm like "may i help you", and get this he says "maybe if you save up your money you can get a real car", and "i said so i can get a faster car like yours", and laugh he then turns off,what a snob,granted my car isn't a bmw but it's closer to a sports sedan than what he thought he was driving,well that model anyway.

Old 12-25-2000, 12:24 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I saw one of those the other day, a C-Class driven by some 16-yr old punk who got mom's car. The thing was lowered (horribly, bouncing like crazy) and had the muffler chopped off. He revved the engine, and I killed him off the light up to about 60 by at least 2 car lengths. At the next light i just laughed at him for like 2 minutes. He didn't look to pleased... but to his consolation he looked pretty cool with the seat reclined all the way and a big Eminem sticker on the back window.
Old 12-25-2000, 05:19 AM

heh shoulda been like

"Maybe if you wherent such a ****ing moron, you wouldn't have overpaid for a slow *** peice of ****." and then flipped him off. Perhaps I have a temper problem?
Old 12-25-2000, 10:10 AM

Holy **** the same thing happened to me too before!!!

That was before I only had my Maxima, I think in Summer '99, I was on the way to work, and I raced a E320. I killed him from a 55mph rolling to 90mph before we hit traffic, then we got off the same exit, and I gave him another a$$whooping at the light.

So check this out, at the next light, he pulled to my side, a 40+ years old dood in suit, he rolled down the window, and said to me, "when are you gonna buy a real car, boy?", I somehow didn't even think, I instinctly replied "definitely long before I am at your age, shiet, I am not the one that's fu*king 40 and still rolling in a entry E class!" You guys should have seen his expression, he turned all red and rolled up the window and never looked over again. Muhahahaha

I mean I am not the type that thinking people are stupid to spend more money on a slower car, because there is more to a car than speed, a Benz is a Benz and a Nissan is a Nissan, I know that clearly. So I never rag on other drivers with higher class car just cuz I outrun them, but that guy was really being an a$$, so I don't feel bad for what I said to him.
That did change my view of life a little though, a month later I got the GS400, because if I encounter that kinda a$$ again, it will shut them up completely, since my car costs just as much as theirs, my car is faster than theirs, and I am much younger than them
Old 12-25-2000, 10:12 AM

Re: heh shoulda been like

Originally posted by Nine7Max
"Maybe if you wherent such a ****ing moron, you wouldn't have overpaid for a slow *** peice of ****." and then flipped him off. Perhaps I have a temper problem?
then you just called all the max owners here moron too
cuz for the same money they pay for the max, there are other choices that are faster.
Old 12-25-2000, 11:30 AM
Kato

Originally posted by WoodEar
I instinctly replied "definitely long before I am at your age, shiet, I am not the one that's fu*king 40 and still rolling in a entry E class!" You guys should have seen his expression, he turned all red and rolled up the window and never looked over again. Muhahahaha
I wish smarta** comments like that came to me instinctively! LOL