General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Roadkilled by a civic..funny....

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2001 | 03:48 PM

I hate racing my friends civic. Why....cuz he has a 127hp AUTO civic vs. my VG auto with intake/y. Should and can I rip him
bad....YES! BUT he drives like such a butthole. We lined up last night....eager to smoke him. When the light in the other
direction goes orange....he floors it! WTF is that. This was at an intersection where there is only like 8-10 carlenths before the
right lane has to merge for parked cars. I then floored it....but ofcourse the torque spun the wheels bad.....esp with light snow
falling.
I instantly closed the gap and was on his *** but then....had to get over....ahh. Then I look like a fool cuz I don't have any
*****. I will teach this kid not to mess with v6's

Mike S.
Old 02-17-2001 | 04:15 PM
MaxSterling

No, you didnt get roadkilled.......he redlighted!!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2001 | 05:18 PM

Thats about dumb as ****... not to be mean or nothing its just stupid to go when the other light turns yellow or red... He could get hit by the redlight runners... I saw somone get hit by a runner going on green. Wasn't very good cuz the dude that ran the light sped up. So thats like more speed for the impact...
Old 02-17-2001 | 05:39 PM
Got Bent?

I really get pissed when people know that a lane is going to end ahead and go into it purposely. I mean even if you can beat the other car, the lane is ending quick. You don't want to take the chance of the other idiot hitting your car....Oh, and going on when the other light turns yellow or red is also not very smart.....
Old 02-17-2001 | 08:06 PM

i hear ya

I had this EXPEDITION jump a light on me tonight. i wasnt even stopped, the light turned green before i got to it and then he floors it to get ahead of me. i could have easily cut him off, his lane was ending, not mine. but i let him over, he was driving an expedition after all.

seriously, people should drive SUVs like theyre sports cars. i hate it when i see SUVs snaking through traffic like theyre driving 'vettes. if you want to drive like your in a sports car, buy a sports car. the only SUVs that can drive like that are GMC Typhoons/Cyclones
Old 02-17-2001 | 08:10 PM
Vic

Re: i hear ya

well aren't we driving our sedan's like sports cars afterall?
Vic

Originally posted by Jeff91SE
I had this EXPEDITION jump a light on me tonight. i wasnt even stopped, the light turned green before i got to it and then he floors it to get ahead of me. i could have easily cut him off, his lane was ending, not mine. but i let him over, he was driving an expedition after all.

seriously, people should drive SUVs like theyre sports cars. i hate it when i see SUVs snaking through traffic like theyre driving 'vettes. if you want to drive like your in a sports car, buy a sports car. the only SUVs that can drive like that are GMC Typhoons/Cyclones
Old 02-17-2001 | 08:23 PM

minivans...

have you ever seen a minivan driving like a sportscar? i was at the mall once and saw some guy tryin to do burnouts in his minivan. then it looked like he was tryin to do donuts but his van was front wheel drive. scary thoughts...
Old 02-17-2001 | 08:30 PM
Finally, A New Status Title...How About Donating Maxima.org Member...Oh wait...NO!!!

hehe..

i have seen that and it is scary. about four years ago when i was a senior in highschool, there was a kid with what i thought was a 4runner trying to do donuts in the lot and he flipped it. everyone inside had to get stitches..broken glass... i really have a dislike for ignorant people especially when they are in vehicles.