General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Diamond ring went inside front defrost vent I need to remove dashboard! HELP ME!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 06:57 AM
OG and counting...

Originally Posted by Maxceler8
Subscribing!

Good luck with getting that ring out, Id like to hear an update too!
Subscribed
Old 02-14-2007, 07:45 AM
is invisible

....WTF, no one wants to pull the trigger to ban? Weaksauce.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:24 AM
I'm needing a caw

1) What fun is that? He's getting murderized.

2) Oh I can ban, wanna see?

Originally Posted by CoolMax
....WTF, no one wants to pull the trigger to ban? Weaksauce.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:27 AM
meh

Yes.

Yes I would.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:31 AM
¯\(°_o)/¯

Yes.

Yes I would.

Old 02-14-2007, 08:35 AM
I'm needing a caw

I'm trying to figure out if I can exclude someone from the "other cars" forum
Old 02-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Don't you know who I am?

Old 02-14-2007, 08:58 AM
mixshows

oh please dont ban me please dont! this is all i do all day, this is my LIFE! oh noooeeezz what will i do for fun now?

i got a great laugh from seeing 40 year old grown men (or so i thought) arguing on an anonymous forum on the internet with someone half their ages. you losers need to go out and take care of your grandchildren instead of putting exhausts on 20 year old cars. i never understood how you could buy a 15k car and invest 20k in it to make it go a 1 second faster, so you can race and get ticketed.

you guys all are d!ck riding pussies, one of your little "forum friends" gets played and you guys come to the rescue like a bunch of panty wearing puss!es, whatever happened to being a man? at least 10 people said negative things about his fiancee, but i diss one persons car (god forbid) and i get pounced upon, even by people called in from other forums for help!

and prinze, blow me, and if youre a cop, ure an even bigger pantsy than i thought, hiding behind a badge because u were picked on in school.

to swee, i know u werent tryin to defend me, but thanks for being the only person in here with ***** to tell it like it is. (mind you shes the only girl in this thread)

hey jeff, i was only tryin to defend myself, (read back on kevs comments) but u had jump in like a gossiping hoe, u look like a super f%ckin pu$$y in that avatar of yours, f^ck u and f^ck your dog u half-homo. i would love to see what would happen in that place i liek to call the "real world", you know that place where u cant ban me, or act all tough. you my friend are the equivalent of a hall monitor.

this forum stinks, ive always seen plenty of you shove **** down new memebers throats because he didnt know something or was asking a question, elitist *******s hiding behind a monitor with no guts to do it in the real world.

for now im outta here, no need to ban, save yourself some time, u need it to go "moderate" some more threads...

oh and to the original poster, good luck with the ring and your girl.

Old 02-14-2007, 09:11 AM
Kevlo for President

Oh teh IRONY... ethuggin 4 life
Old 02-14-2007, 09:16 AM

I for one would NOT like mixshows to be banned. This has been by far one of the most entertaining threads I've read in a while. More popcorn please...

Message to mixshows: Dude, you have brought this upon yourself. You were being antagonistic from the beginning & bagging on people because they drive older cars. Thats just plain immature. And, whats it to you if somebody spends $15 million dollars or whatever amount on a ring. Its none of your concern.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by mixshows
btw, ive spanked 3 m3s in this battleship ,and counting.....
This is just plain BS...
Old 02-14-2007, 09:17 AM
Tha Snatcher

oh please dont ban me please dont! this is all i do all day, this is my LIFE! oh noooeeezz what will i do for fun now?

i got a great laugh from seeing 40 year old grown men (or so i thought) arguing on an anonymous forum on the internet with someone half their ages. you losers need to go out and take care of your grandchildren instead of putting exhausts on 20 year old cars. i never understood how you could buy a 15k car and invest 20k in it to make it go a 1 second faster, so you can race and get ticketed.

you guys all are d!ck riding pussies, one of your little "forum friends" gets played and you guys come to the rescue like a bunch of panty wearing puss!es, whatever happened to being a man? at least 10 people said negative things about his fiancee, but i diss one persons car (god forbid) and i get pounced upon, even by people called in from other forums for help!

and prinze, blow me, and if youre a cop, ure an even bigger pantsy than i thought, hiding behind a badge because u were picked on in school.

to swee, i know u werent tryin to defend me, but thanks for being the only person in here with ***** to tell it like it is. (mind you shes the only girl in this thread)

hey jeff, i was only tryin to defend myself, (read back on kevs comments) but u had jump in like a gossiping hoe, u look like a super f%ckin pu$$y in that avatar of yours, f^ck u and f^ck your dog u half-homo. i would love to see what would happen in that place i liek to call the "real world", you know that place where u cant ban me, or act all tough. you my friend are the equivalent of a hall monitor.

this forum stinks, ive always seen plenty of you shove **** down new memebers throats because he didnt know something or was asking a question, elitist *******s hiding behind a monitor with no guts to do it in the real world.

for now im outta here, no need to ban, save yourself some time, u need it to go "moderate" some more threads...

WOOOOOOOOW

Glad i stayed home for this gem.
Supporting Maxima.org Member

If they allowed sigs that big, I'd include that novel in mine...
F---ing Kangaroos

Old 02-14-2007, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Kevlo911
Oh teh IRONY... ethuggin 4 life
Old 02-14-2007, 09:18 AM
F---ing Kangaroos

Originally Posted by Karim
WOOOOOOOOW

Glad i stayed home for this gem.

1ft of snow FTMFW
Old 02-14-2007, 09:29 AM
¯\(°_o)/¯

Quoted for

You are really showing us your true age/intellect level now...I guess all the intelligent sperm missed it's mark...
Old 02-14-2007, 09:31 AM

muhhahhaha that post made my day already.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:34 AM

Look at what the posted in the 6th gen forum http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=510882
Old 02-14-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm needing a caw

Hey look you got all upset! Mission accomplished. Bye

See guys, wasn't that tons more fun than a straight ban??

Not sure why he's accusing me of being HALF homo and then asking another guy to blow him. Whatever.

Yeah, I'm the real Borat biaches!

Old 02-14-2007, 09:42 AM

I just realized something by reading this thread:

No matter how smart someone is, they simply can not hide they're lack of life experience and lack of maturity. I don't doubt that Mixxshows is smart in some facet of life, but this thread has certified with a large red stamp that he just isn't a very mature or experienced person when it comes to life.

Comments like "who wears the pants... or 40 yr olds putting mufflers on cars, etc" go to show he just doesn't get "it" yet.

We flame this kid but you just kind of have to step back, shake your head and hope he isn't too full of himself not to be able to eventually figure things out. Like I said, I'm sure he's smart/good at something but it's just amazing how his lack of experience in everything makes him looking like a broken/useless fuking tool.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:45 AM
¯\(°_o)/¯

Fine show jeff,fine indeed...

Old 02-14-2007, 09:47 AM
I'm needing a caw

Originally Posted by 707SE
I just realized something by reading this thread:

No matter how smart someone is, they simply can not hide they're lack of life experience and lack of maturity. I don't doubt that Mixxshows is smart in some facet of life, but this thread has certified with a large red stamp that he just isn't a very mature or experienced person when it comes to life.
He's an idiot. Plain and simple

Comments like "who wears the pants... or 40 yr olds putting mufflers on cars, etc" go to show he just doesn't get "it" yet.
I ain't waiting until he gets it. I'll probably be dead by then.

We flame this kid but you just kind of have to step back, shake your head and hope he isn't too full of himself not to be able to eventually figure things out. Like I said, I'm sure he's smart/good at something but it's just amazing how his lack of experience in everything makes him looking like a broken/useless fuking tool.
I saw this coming from the beginning. Just waited 2 days until pulling the trigger.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:47 AM
meh

lol, damn, way to go Jeff!

little punk-azz, thats why you dont run your mouth to the mods....or the forum for that matter
Old 02-14-2007, 09:49 AM
meh

Pffft
Old 02-14-2007, 09:57 AM
is invisible

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
1) What fun is that? He's getting murderized.

2) Oh I can ban, wanna see?
1) As in murdering himself? Waste of space, time, etc....just get rid of him.
2)

edit: was i right, or was i right?
Old 02-14-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm needing a caw

Clearly the one he just got done yanking off to.

Originally Posted by Nissan 6
hey whose that hottie bending over in the background on the last pic mmmmmmm
Old 02-14-2007, 09:59 AM
is invisible

i'm that forum's most valuable member.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:00 AM

so..... did u ever get that ring out???
Old 02-14-2007, 10:02 AM
I'm needing a caw

I was right way before you even thought about being right

edit: was i right, or was i right?
Old 02-14-2007, 10:04 AM
is invisible

I was right way before you even thought about being right

u look like a super f%ckin pu$$y in that avatar of yours, f^ck u and f^ck your dog u half-homo.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:07 AM

Clearly the one he just got done yanking off to.
har har very funny.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:36 AM

Pffft

What does this mean?
Old 02-14-2007, 10:39 AM
¯\(°_o)/¯

Originally Posted by 4MySwee
What does this mean?

It means she's a girl too...
Old 02-14-2007, 11:03 AM

Oh, funny, I never caught that, thanks!
Old 02-14-2007, 11:08 AM
F---ing Kangaroos

Not sure why he's accusing me of being HALF homo and then asking another guy to blow him. Whatever.
You only stick it half way in?

Old 02-14-2007, 11:11 AM
F---ing Kangaroos

Old 02-14-2007, 11:22 AM
meh

I'm impressed/shocked.

Mixedmax dude got a perma vacation.

Dayum!
Old 02-14-2007, 12:01 PM

u look like a super f%ckin pu$$y in that avatar of yours, f^ck u and f^ck your dog u half-homo.
I bet the dog is the other homo-half. Put them together and you've got a whole homo!
Old 02-14-2007, 12:13 PM
I R The Law

LOL the kid got owned!

Quick Reply: Diamond ring went inside front defrost vent I need to remove dashboard! HELP ME!