Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

Warpspeed Y-Pipe $160 SHIPPED!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 01:18 PM

I emailed Dallas and he said all orders look like they're going to be completed by 03-16 and those with B pipes and mufflers might take a few days longer. The third generation and 1995-2000 fed spec is being finished up and 1999-2001 Cali spec will be done this afternoon and over the weekend.

No need to call him or bombard him with anymore emails. There's your update.
Old 03-12-2004, 01:42 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I got my pipe today, lalalalla I got my pipe today.... LALALA
I feel great.... lalalalalala
Old 03-12-2004, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by ToYLeT902
is it too late to get on this deal?
Yeah this deal's closed, but told me again today that he's probably going to start another one soon, and he also confirmed to me Jimkim's update.

Matt
Old 03-12-2004, 05:03 PM

well i know i was 103 on the list and i got mine.
Old 03-12-2004, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by budha56
Yeah this deal's closed, but told me again today that he's probably going to start another one soon, and he also confirmed to me Jimkim's update.

Matt
I hate that I missed this deal. I know you said soon but did he hint as too how soon? I want to make sure I keep the money handy.
Old 03-12-2004, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by mel2000
I hate that I missed this deal. I know you said soon but did he hint as too how soon? I want to make sure I keep the money handy.
He hinted at pretty much as soon as he's done shipping out this one. But who knows if that'll happen. Don't hold your breath, but do keep the money handy.
Old 03-12-2004, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by MaximaPower
i thought the shipment was suppose to go in order of payment
i spoke too soon.
my pipe was waiting at my doorstep this afternoon

btw, i thought some bolts came with the pipe
Old 03-12-2004, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by MaximaPower
i spoke too soon.
my pipe was waiting at my doorstep this afternoon

btw, i thought some bolts came with the pipe
Congrats. You use the bolts that are already on your car. If you bought the cat, he would have included new bolts.
Old 03-12-2004, 08:10 PM

can i still order it?
Old 03-12-2004, 09:08 PM

See 7 points up. "Yeah this deal's closed, but told me again today that he's probably going to start another one soon"
Old 03-13-2004, 07:35 AM

shipped yesterday, arrived this morning.

thanks to budha and WSP!
Old 03-13-2004, 08:00 AM

ghost, did u receive a tracking #?
Old 03-13-2004, 01:49 PM

GOT MINE! didnt get a tracking # number or anything but it came today. I was the last one on the list so if that means anything. good luck with all your pipes.
Old 03-13-2004, 02:03 PM

lol now i feel great. I still havent received mine and I sent the payment via paypal the first day.. then sent money for the cat. a few days after...
Old 03-13-2004, 03:55 PM

I think we should give them until Monday..tuesday latest.. If we don't receiver our pipes by then, maybe its time to give a call over to warpspeed? Nothing to get too worried about, I'm sure if there are any problems they will have them resolved in no time. It's a tough task to fulfill all these pipes in such a short amount of time, especially with everyone having to chime in about not getting their pipes, probably bogging them down. However, I think we have waited longer than expected, and it can't hurt to start calling by Tuesday.

Brian Eckert
Old 03-13-2004, 06:57 PM

anyone know if there are going to be any other GD's on y-pipes? preferably this warpspeed one, i can do 180 shipped?
Old 03-13-2004, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by aeroeck
I think we should give them until Monday..tuesday latest.. If we don't receiver our pipes by then, maybe its time to give a call over to warpspeed? Nothing to get too worried about, I'm sure if there are any problems they will have them resolved in no time. It's a tough task to fulfill all these pipes in such a short amount of time, especially with everyone having to chime in about not getting their pipes, probably bogging them down. However, I think we have waited longer than expected, and it can't hurt to start calling by Tuesday.

Brian Eckert

YEAH! As a matter of fact, let's all break into his shop with tire irons and breaker bars and MAKE him work a little faster. You can do what you want, but as posted above he DID update to me, and he said if you didn't order a muffler or bpipe it should ship on tuesday or earlier. Remember he hasn't shipped mine yet either, and obviously I was the FIRST person to talk to him. Why would you call him before Friday? I don't know what good calling him would do anyway...do you think that he's just sitting around having a beer laughing at us and trying to go slow? I have absolutely no reason to suspect that he's doing this any slower than he has to, so I don't want to bother him. I'm surprised he's getting them all out this fast...he originally wanted to cut it off at 60 people so that he wouldn't run out of supplies and make people wait, but we both thought everyone would rather wait than not get in at all.

Brian, you aren't even on my list...did you get in after it closed, or did you just go straight to warpspeed and not give me your info? I would think that ESPECIALLY those of you who WSP let in AFTER the deal was closed would be glad to get this price at all, no matter how long it takes. Anyone else think I'm being too patient here?
Old 03-13-2004, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by zazon
anyone know if there are going to be any other GD's on y-pipes? preferably this warpspeed one, i can do 180 shipped?
Yes. Probably soon after he finishes shipping out this one.
Old 03-13-2004, 08:55 PM

Anyone else think I'm being too patient here?
Nah. I'll wait with ya!
Old 03-13-2004, 09:17 PM

I ordered mine after the GD. I dont mine if it comes sometime this summer as long as i saved close to $60 i am cool. Lets all just be patient.
Old 03-13-2004, 10:16 PM
Give me a Bud Light Holmes

Originally Posted by XIMA96SE
I ordered mine after the GD. I dont mine if it comes sometime this summer as long as i saved close to $60 i am cool. Lets all just be patient.
Old 03-13-2004, 11:53 PM

i didn't get a tracking number. i talked to someone there (assumed it was Dallas), and he said most likely everything would be shipped by tuesday. i didn't call to pressure him, but more out of curiosity and to thank him.
Old 03-14-2004, 12:33 AM
Most Perverted Member of the SE-L Club

you people are assses.

1. Thank you Buddha for arranging this GD, and thank you warpspeed for giving the OK for it.
2. Everyone is freaking out: "I paid,where is it?" " I was number 3 on the list, and number 759 got theirs already, WTF?". etc.

Well check this out:
A. You did not pay for shipping. Yes, the shipping costs were included with the cost of the pipe, but i wasn't like it was $180+ shipping. You didn't have to pay for it, so quit complaining.
B. since you didn't pay for shipping, you did not have the option of ordering next-day delivery. Dallas had 100+ pipes to ship out. I wouldn't blame him if he took the cheapest shipping rates possible. Therefore, its not going to arrive overnight.

3. What everyone's forgetting is that WSP is an actual company, with an outstanding rep with the org, a good selection of products for our cars, and most importantly, a physical address. This isn't some guessing game, like EBAY. What makes you think that the guy is going to screw everyone over? And wait, what's this? The Company ACTUALLY STANDS BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT. There is a 4-year warranty on the pipe. IF dallas wanted to take your money and run, i doubt he would stand behind this.

4. To everyone complaining about how long it's taking: Let me break it down, because you're all obviously too concerned with your own **** to consider what's going on: Buddha arranges a GD with WSP. The original GD was for 30 PIPES. that goes all good, and the list grows. The next thing you know, we're at something like 130 pipes. The stock was oversold, and now we're waiting for new product to come in, be assembled, then shipped out at the aforementioned cheap shipping price. The final outcome? THE PIPE WILL COME WHEN IT WILL COME !!!!!

Seriously. There are a group of people on the org that feel that orgers are killing the maxima aftermarket and the willingness for 3rd party manufacturers to produce parts for our cars because of our attitude. I'm starting to believe that they're right. When someone announces the intention to produce a new part for our car, we want it at the best quality, and to pay 10% under cost for it. Look at this situation: We have the oppurtunity to purchase a great product (complete with a 4 year warranty) at a great price, and the next thing you know, people are b1tching that the item isn't in their hands the moment the send their CC info, that they might have to go out and buy new bolts, or that (gasp!) they may have to take money out of their own pocket to pay to have it installed. If it's that big a deal, go pay $300 for a stillen y-pipe. I'm happy that i got in on this deal, and i'm willing to wait extra time for shipping to save some cash.

Dallas, i don't care if my pipe is the last one to be shipped. I'd be willing to wait another month for it to arrive, just as long as it would shut these ungrateful bastards up.
Old 03-14-2004, 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by fearthegecko
you people are assses.

1. Thank you Buddha for arranging this GD, and thank you warpspeed for giving the OK for it.
2. Everyone is freaking out: "I paid,where is it?" " I was number 3 on the list, and number 759 got theirs already, WTF?". etc.

Well check this out:
A. You did not pay for shipping. Yes, the shipping costs were included with the cost of the pipe, but i wasn't like it was $180+ shipping. You didn't have to pay for it, so quit complaining.
B. since you didn't pay for shipping, you did not have the option of ordering next-day delivery. Dallas had 100+ pipes to ship out. I wouldn't blame him if he took the cheapest shipping rates possible. Therefore, its not going to arrive overnight.

3. What everyone's forgetting is that WSP is an actual company, with an outstanding rep with the org, a good selection of products for our cars, and most importantly, a physical address. This isn't some guessing game, like EBAY. What makes you think that the guy is going to screw everyone over? And wait, what's this? The Company ACTUALLY STANDS BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT. There is a 4-year warranty on the pipe. IF dallas wanted to take your money and run, i doubt he would stand behind this.

4. To everyone complaining about how long it's taking: Let me break it down, because you're all obviously too concerned with your own **** to consider what's going on: Buddha arranges a GD with WSP. The original GD was for 30 PIPES. that goes all good, and the list grows. The next thing you know, we're at something like 130 pipes. The stock was oversold, and now we're waiting for new product to come in, be assembled, then shipped out at the aforementioned cheap shipping price. The final outcome? THE PIPE WILL COME WHEN IT WILL COME !!!!!

Seriously. There are a group of people on the org that feel that orgers are killing the maxima aftermarket and the willingness for 3rd party manufacturers to produce parts for our cars because of our attitude. I'm starting to believe that they're right. When someone announces the intention to produce a new part for our car, we want it at the best quality, and to pay 10% under cost for it. Look at this situation: We have the oppurtunity to purchase a great product (complete with a 4 year warranty) at a great price, and the next thing you know, people are b1tching that the item isn't in their hands the moment the send their CC info, that they might have to go out and buy new bolts, or that (gasp!) they may have to take money out of their own pocket to pay to have it installed. If it's that big a deal, go pay $300 for a stillen y-pipe. I'm happy that i got in on this deal, and i'm willing to wait extra time for shipping to save some cash.

Dallas, i don't care if my pipe is the last one to be shipped. I'd be willing to wait another month for it to arrive, just as long as it would shut these ungrateful bastards up.
Wow, you really need to relax because there's no reason to flip out. I admit there are some dumbasses here who can't scroll up and see that he said he would have the pipes out by 03/16, but I think before that, it wasn't unreasonable to ask when the pipes would be out. If you're having a cow about the people who are still calling WSP or emailing him even though we updated everyone then that's fine, but if you're saying that we shouldn't even be asking when these pipes are coming out because it was a good price, then you're a dumbass. I put you in the same class as the idiots who keep calling or emailing WSP everyday to see when it's going to arrive.

Edit:
PEOPLE, DON'T CALL OR EMAIL HIM. THERE'S AN UPDATE AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE. Try taking two seconds to scroll up and look before you *****.
Old 03-14-2004, 06:12 AM
JET Speed Lab

those are fighting words...
Old 03-14-2004, 07:52 AM

Brian, you aren't even on my list...did you get in after it closed, or did you just go straight to warpspeed and not give me your info? I would think that ESPECIALLY those of you who WSP let in AFTER the deal was closed would be glad to get this price at all, no matter how long it takes. Anyone else think I'm being too patient here?
wow I definitely didnt expect to get verbally abused by saying that we should wait until Tuesday. What i was trying to say is that we should give him more time before we start calling (more time because a few people were complaining last week that they didnt get theirs yet, so I just threw Tuesday as a date) I did get in on the GD after it was over, and my name is on the credit card list that was posted a week or so ago. I'm not complaining at all, I was just posting a simple idea *sigh* But yea, I am on the credit card list and did get in after the GD.

Brian
Old 03-14-2004, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by aeroeck
wow I definitely didnt expect to get verbally abused by saying that we should wait until Tuesday. What i was trying to say is that we should give him more time before we start calling (more time because a few people were complaining last week that they didnt get theirs yet, so I just threw Tuesday as a date) I did get in on the GD after it was over, and my name is on the credit card list that was posted a week or so ago. I'm not complaining at all, I was just posting a simple idea *sigh* But yea, I am on the credit card list and did get in after the GD.

Brian
Hey man I wasn't trying to verbally abuse anyone. We're supposed to be one big happy family here, right? Maybe give each other a hard time, though. haha. If you weren't suggesting that we rush him then my comment wasn't directed at you...it was just directed at the people who are accusing him of dragging his feet, and saying that our actions could get him to ship any faster, and whining about how "long" it's taking. My biggest fear here is that people will get mad at WSP, and it'll hurt their company or give them a bad name for doing us such a favor...that's the last thing we want to happen!
Old 03-14-2004, 10:07 AM

As I explained to Matt and several others that called we should have pretty much everything shipped by Tuesday night this week.

Everything we ship goes FedEx Ground or Home delivery unless someone needs it shipped quicker. Pay enough I'll personally fly there and hand deliver it.

Anyway, we have shipped out of order mainly because it is easier for us to assemble 30 pipes that are similar at a time rather than bounce from 1989 to 2001 to 1995 to 1992SE, I think you get the picture.

By the way, Matt who arranged the group deal is getting his probably the very last. We wanted to be as fair as possible.

We have been especially busy lately, I am sure most of you don't know we just bought some land which we will be building a new shop on. We close on the property tomorrow. The shop we are in now like the first shop we built on my rural property we outgrew. The new one is bigger with plenty of room to expand should we require it. The rest we are turning into an industrial park for other similar type biusinesses.

If you don't get an email with tracking number it may mean our message to you bounced as undeliverable, it seems to happen especially when it is an edu type address, aol is also non receptive at times.

For those of you that missed the first group deal just let us know if interested and we'll consider another. Have your list together by April 2-2004. 1989-2001 models only, aluminized steel only, get 30 and we'll keep the price the same $160 shipped.

Thanks for all of your support, we appreciate it.

regards
Dallas
Old 03-14-2004, 10:15 AM

i'm in for the next GD, someone PM me when you start making a list of people.
Old 03-14-2004, 12:13 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

too late to get added to this one? [dons flame-retardant suit]
Old 03-14-2004, 12:37 PM

I'm good to go for the next group purchase on the Y-pipe.
Old 03-14-2004, 04:55 PM
DoGGy

is mine shipped yet???????

Old 03-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

i'm down for the next GD
Old 03-14-2004, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Pinnacle
too late to get added to this one? [dons flame-retardant suit]

you've got to be kidding. READ TWO POSTS BEFORE YOU.
Old 03-14-2004, 07:42 PM

For those who are interested in the NEXT group deal on the Y-Pipe.. please make a new topic for it.
Old 03-14-2004, 09:44 PM

meow.............................
Old 03-14-2004, 09:51 PM
Give me a Bud Light Holmes

Originally Posted by jimkim2004
meow.............................
what the hell????????
Old 03-16-2004, 06:57 AM

b to the ump = bump.
Old 03-16-2004, 11:31 AM

i dont c any reason to bump this thread

well, i just installed the pipe by myself.....got a couple of scratches but no big deal...took a while cus of the rusty nuts...make sure to use wd40 or some kind of rust remover
i havent really tested the car yet, but so far i dont feel much difference, maybe i expected more..but when we did my bro's i30, i definitely felt the power
Old 03-16-2004, 01:06 PM

Just got mine in the mail today! THANK YOU BUDHA56 AND THANK YOU WARPSPEEDPERFORMANCE!!!

Quick Reply: Warpspeed Y-Pipe $160 SHIPPED!!