Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

4th gen TURBO KIT

Old 03-14-2002, 06:38 AM

Re: 4th gen TURBO KIT

Originally posted by nigelcmf
Finally, a Turbo kit is ready for you 4th gens!

For less than 5 people

Kit 1 - non-intercooled $3400
Kit 2 - with Spearco intercooler and piping $4100

What's included:
Here's what's in the kit:

1. Turbo TO4e from Turbonetics 60 trim 0.7 to 0.81 A/R (your choice)
2. Deltagate external wastegate
3. exhaust pipes (Customize existing Y pipe 2.5" and provide piping to and from Turbo, regular steel - upgrades available)
4. Oil line
5. Oil dump.
6. exhaust flanges to and from turbo
7. fuel pressure regulator (Vortech 12:1)
8. general fittings
9. Clamps, connectors etc..
10. Spearco intercooler with piping (option) Custom made 28" X 7.8" X 3.5"
11. powdercoating I/C pipes to colour of your choice
12. Battery relocation kit. (sorry this needs to be done!)

Warranty - manufacturer's for all parts
- piping (to be negotiated)
- engine ... none

Emissions - should pass ... easy to make it pass!

Power gain - approx 80 HP (conservatively)

It is possible run this kit up to 20lbs of pressure. You should not run this more than 9 psi on stock internals though.

What is NOT included (options):
high flow fuel pump (recommended but not essential) GSS342
larger fuel jets/rail (not required)
Tial wastegate upgrade $90 (not required)
Blow Off Valve (up to you)
Turbo timer (up to you)
Recommended upgrade is 3" exhaust or you choke at 5k rpm.

labor

If you want it fitted, let me know, we might be able to swing pretty sweet deals on the install.

For more than 5 people there are discounts of $300 for I/C and $200 for non I/C
For more than 10 people (heheh I don't think this will happen) $400 and $300 respectively.

You can also save about $100 for non powdercoated pipes.

Email me if you are interested. The install is VERY straightforward, but you do need the proper tools - nothing specialized either!

Nigel

Changes 3/12/2002

1. Shipping is now included to lower 48 States
2. You can subtract $900 if you provide your own wastegate and turbo.
3. K&N filter is NOT included. (Good if you have CAI)

So the lowest price you can put this together for is:

$3400 - $900 (turbo & wastegate) - $200 (> 5people) - $100 (non powdercoated pipes) = $2200. That in my opinion is an awesome deal! You might be able to build the complete system for $2600 yourself (non-intercoled)

$2600!!!!

(for those of you who read $2500 .... sorry, I made a calculation error)
Do you have them for 3rd gen Maximas?
Old 03-14-2002, 09:41 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: 4th gen TURBO KIT

Originally posted by WhoIsHardcore

Do you have them for 3rd gen Maximas?
Sorry, not for 3rd gens.

Hehe, thought I would change my name (Nigelcmf here)
Old 03-14-2002, 10:13 AM
Lives in a 11sec maxima

Hey nigel I got a company whos willing to make copper headgaskets if your interested, I still need 3 buyers and they are to be priced around 90/set.
Old 03-14-2002, 11:49 AM

Originally posted by TILLEYS99
Hey nigel I got a company whos willing to make copper headgaskets if your interested, I still need 3 buyers and they are to be priced around 90/set.
Damn Nigel!! I was like whoa!! another Turbo Max!! Hehehe that would be a good name though. I'll trow on the -t once I get mine running.

Tilley99 I might get you on that gasket. Will it bring the compression down or is it just a stronger gasket?
Old 03-14-2002, 12:28 PM

Originally posted by TILLEYS99
You da man! What kind of gaskets are they (other than copper) and how much do they reduce compression? I am definitely interested!

Thanks

Nigel
Old 03-14-2002, 01:05 PM

Originally posted by Uncle Max

Damn Nigel!! I was like whoa!! another Turbo Max!! Hehehe that would be a good name though. I'll trow on the -t once I get mine running.

Tilley99 I might get you on that gasket. Will it bring the compression down or is it just a stronger gasket?
Hehe! Turbo is running just fine. There's small seepage of oil and a little tweak I propose to make to the I/C piping to keep it cooler. It is touching the radiator hose occasionally which heats up I/C pipe. When I move the pipe and clamp it, it stays nice and cool, when it touches the water pipe it gets pretty hot. It's an easy fix!
Old 03-14-2002, 03:57 PM

Man I got some green backs burning a hole in my pocket. I need the overall price for cooled and non-cooled plus I am in on the head gaskett deal. If we can drop our compression to 8-8.5:1 when can crank up the boost for more power. I am checking now for the people who want to change the internals. I feel we can use the 300 rods and pistons. We will not be able to use the cams because of the body computer (until we can reprogram it). We are measuring the rods and mic-ing the pistons for clearence. Normally the difference between turbo and non turbo is length of rod for lower compression. For those who want to use the stock stuff go with the copper head gaskett. So I need some prices and numbers or e-mails to get ahold of people to get the orders in. Thanks in advance
Old 03-14-2002, 10:38 PM
Lives in a 11sec maxima

For more info on the head gaskets heres the thread I am going to try to get them in 2 thicknesses turbo95max wants a thicker one youl have to ask him what it will do for compression.

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....7&goto=newpost
Old 03-15-2002, 07:58 AM

Hi guys

I have no firm orders from anyone on the group deal yet. It looks like some people are concerned about reliability and that's understandable. If no one is interested in participating in the group deal, I will stop posting on here. The kit will still be for sale, but no discounts for 5 or more (since there is no group). I guess once the ball starts rolling everyone will want one!

Nigel
Old 03-15-2002, 08:03 AM

Originally posted by turbo97SE
Hi guys

I have no firm orders from anyone on the group deal yet. It looks like some people are concerned about reliability and that's understandable. If no one is interested in participating in the group deal, I will stop posting on here. The kit will still be for sale, but no discounts for 5 or more (since there is no group). I guess once the ball starts rolling everyone will want one!

Nigel
here are your problems...

1) for a good setup its the same cost as a supercharger
2) it has not been tested and proven like a supercharger
3) people will want to see dynos at 9psi or higher along with timeslips to know its power
4) its a lot of money in general
5) there are no instructions for the install yet

once people see the times and notice that it won't blow up then I think you will start to see more interest...
Old 03-15-2002, 08:29 AM

If u guys really thought about it, its march most people are broke from christmas and march break still, so theres prolly alot of people who are broke. sorry for rambling, its early. Hey guys, youre talking about ECU's and stuff, well i read in one of my mags that AEM just came out with a user programmable box, and i heard that there is one for every car, u just get a special harness. Im pretty sure they said it replaced the ECU.Will this solve computer ECU probs like fuel and the ignition? im not too good with this but based on what i read it sounds good, and it prolly wont be overly expensive opposed to other alternatives. right? *hope i am* cuz if im going 'bocharched, i wanna make sure i got proper ECU and stuff before i even buy the kit, so that as soon as i get the kit, i dont gotta wait for ECU;s etc. So someone that knows their stuff should look this up and see if it is usable. thanks, and i dunno about the other guy, but if it performs that well at 4psi of boost, who cares what it can do at 9. either way, its effectiveness at 4 psi is impressive enough. Superchargers are lame. My grandpa bonnevile has a supercharger. Im suprised there arent other japanese companies than subaru, who arent afraid to bring boost across the ocean. sorry. lol
Old 03-15-2002, 09:00 AM

Originally posted by theblue

3) people will want to see dynos at 9psi or higher along with timeslips to know its power

once people see the times and notice that it won't blow up then I think you will start to see more interest...
Not flaming, just justifying why some of the info is missing:

1) That is true, but the turbo makes more power at a lower PSI and also earlier in the powerband(full boost at 3k)

2) True

3) He cant do a run yet. Keep in mind we are in colorado and right now we have about 4" of snow outside my window. Bandimere is probably a track you guys might know of here in Denver, it opens april 16th I believe. Perhaps shortly after that day he can post some #'s. Also, he needs to get a 3" exhaust before he can really experience full power and turn up the boost.

4) True, but atleast now there is an alternative to $tillen.

5) I believe he is in the process of writing them up. I'll see him tomorrow and then I can post first hand what it "feels" like. I know that means squat, but I've been in fast cars before and I hope his feels like he describes - that would be amazing

Not flaming, just justifying.

Kirk
Old 03-15-2002, 09:27 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

1. yes, but max owners have been yearning for something different and this would be it - a bolt on turbo kit.

2. your right but it has to start somewhere.

3. im not really intrested in track numbers(though it would be nice). a driver can screw up track runs back to back. dyno numbers i would be very instrested in, kinda hard to mess up a dyno run.

4. i know.

5. that is very important we need somthing to go by.

all in all this kit looks very promising. on the negative side i see some one with a boost controller and not enough fuel blowing up his motor. but anyway good job nigel.
Old 03-15-2002, 10:15 AM

Thanks for the comments, you have valid concerns.

1. Yes it is about the same cost as S/C. Not to flame S/C, but Turbos have a lot more potential. I am trying to find some time and some way to compare a S/C at 6.5 psi to a turbo at 4 psi. From the dynos I have seen, S/C only gets full boost at or close to redline. I have 4 psi boost at 3500 rpm. If you go to Mardigras' website and compare his 10.5 psi WITH variable intake and compare it to mine, he's running high boost on S/C and variable intake with AFC. I think he's getting 311 HP. AND Mardigras knows what he is doing! Mine should be over 300 easily with a high flow exhaust and 7 psi. With this set up you can also put different turbos ... hmm think I have said all this before ... You can also build up over time ... start with non intercooled and work up. If you want to put a 60-1 compressor which is more efficient you can get more horsepower for the same boost level. So trying to compare to an S/C, you get more than 50HP gain on turbo vs S/C (267.7 HP @4 psi vs 230 HP @6.5 psi) There are people spending $500 to get 15-18 HP (CAI and Y pipe), $600+ for variable intake about 20-25 HP. So to get >50 HP for same price seems good to me.

2. Yes TRUE, and I have said it before too. But the S/C faced the same problem when they started.

3. Dyno @ >9psi? Not from me. I think the highest I will go on stock engine is 9 psi. I have more than 100 HP gain with just 4 psi over stock. At 9 I will get more than enough (I know it's not linear). As far as timeslips go, I am not a very good racing driver, I have to admit. The Dyno numbers should be good enough to show you performance gains, taking out the human factor. I would be glad to do a run when the weather is better.

4. A lot of money? $2600 for the base kit seems pretty reasonable to me. Don't focus on the higher-end kit if you are on a budget.

5. Instructions for install? I am working on that. I have pics from almost every step. There will be a parts list and install instructions. It's actually very straightforward! I was scared at first, but the concept is very simple! The hardest part was the I/C piping and if you are running non-intercooled, that's not even an issue. It is no harder than installing an S/C except for battery relocation.

As far as road kills. I killed a 4th gen today. It was funny cos I look totally stock (apart from clear corners). They must have been wondering "what the hell?"

It's actually scary drive when you hit >5000rpm!

Well everyone is entitled to their concerns and opinions. That makes it no less fun for me to drive my car. Even if no one orders it, that's actually good for me ... it makes it so much more unique! .

The nice thing about this set up is that so far fuel consumption is about the same under normal driving and cruising. It has been a little difficult to gauge cos I have been pushing it quite a bit, but overall consumption is the same.

I looooooooooooooooooooooove boost! PSSSHT! The BOV sounds great under load (3rd gear pull). Kirk and Ryan will experience it first hand on Saturday! I plan on being there!

Nigel
Old 03-15-2002, 10:26 AM

dude .. do s/t 4 a 5th gen .. also .. u said u did some research ... I still really understand how a s/c & turbo differs as well as the mechanics ... n e suggestions on what I should read? websites?

tkx!
Old 03-15-2002, 10:29 AM

Originally posted by nismo2020

1. yes, but max owners have been yearning for something different and this would be it - a bolt on turbo kit.

2. your right but it has to start somewhere.

3. im not really intrested in track numbers(though it would be nice). a driver can screw up track runs back to back. dyno numbers i would be very instrested in, kinda hard to mess up a dyno run.

4. i know.

5. that is very important we need somthing to go by.

all in all this kit looks very promising. on the negative side i see some one with a boost controller and not enough fuel blowing up his motor. but anyway good job nigel.
Thanks for the encouragement. Yup negative side is boost controller + not enough fuel = blown engine. But you get that if you run 100 shot of NOS without Walbro pump - a cheaper way to blow your engine !

Also bonehead driver that never changes oil, puts 85 (regular unleaded) and never maintains car = blown engine. You have to use your own judgement. If you are too scared - DON'T PLAY! (I am not flaming you - this is a message to everyone in general). You can blow your engine if you run an S/C also ... if you forget to connect the vacuum/boost pipes or they come off .... BOOOOM!
Old 03-15-2002, 10:46 AM

Originally posted by ohboiya
dude .. do s/t 4 a 5th gen .. also .. u said u did some research ... I still really understand how a s/c & turbo differs as well as the mechanics ... n e suggestions on what I should read? websites?

tkx!
This is a good start!

http://www.howstuffworks.com/turbo.htm

I also have books on the subject: Maximum Boost by Corky Bell and another book ... just called "Turbochargers"

All you are really doing is using exhaust gas to spin a wheel to compress air on the intake. The more air, the more fuel you need to add. The more air/fuel mixture you have in the cylinder, the more power you have. When you compress gas, it gets hotter (law of thermodynamics), the IC cools the air making it denser and you can force more of it into the combustion chamber ... even more power!

That's a quick description of a turbo.

For an S/C you use the engine to drive a pulley to drive a compressor to compress the air. Like power steering, A/C etc, this will take some power away from what would reach the wheels.

By the way what is s/t?
Old 03-15-2002, 05:38 PM

PICTURES...

Why are there no pics of the exhaust piping to and from the Turbo... that is by far the most interesting part!!! I know you used some of an aftermarket y-pipe, but how much? Did you pipe it toward the radiator and over or back toward the cat and then turn back. I would think there would be room for the y-pipe to come forward and then up and over the front motor mount. Please post pics asap.

My motor is out of the car and I have been very interested in a turbo system for a while now.
Old 03-15-2002, 05:43 PM
Administrator

nigel.. i did not see this thread man.. wtf.. Matt showed it to me.. bro.. i am all over this.. i will contact you mid aprill.. i am all for this ..
Old 03-15-2002, 06:43 PM

Originally posted by SprintMax
nigel.. i did not see this thread man.. wtf.. Matt showed it to me.. bro.. i am all over this.. i will contact you mid aprill.. i am all for this ..
Sorry dude. I thought you weren't interested anymore cos I didn't see you post on the 4th gen thread. I also posted turbo kit for $2600 in 4th gen forums.

PM or email me. I'll give you the juicy details! Hehe! As far as turbo piping under the car ... hehe that's where the magic is! I am working on a write up for this kit. It may take me a little while but I'll get it done for the first kit for sure! I was kind of waiting for the first sale but I'll do a write up anyway.

mid-april huh? Hehe tax return time!

Take a look at page three for pics and dynos

Nigel
Old 03-16-2002, 03:44 PM

Seriously... I want to see

the pics of the exhaust piping. The more the better!
Old 03-16-2002, 05:47 PM

hi

i dont see why people are arguing over this turbo kit.
we always complained about v1 v2 s/c now we have something better and more powerful, everyone complaining again.

I would definitly go for this turbo kit but im selling my max
Old 03-16-2002, 06:26 PM

Originally posted by LucentAUTO
hi

i dont see why people are arguing over this turbo kit.
we always complained about v1 v2 s/c now we have something better and more powerful, everyone complaining again.

I would definitly go for this turbo kit but im selling my max
Why selling your max? Are you getting abother one? . Heheh no arguments from me! I am very pleased with the outcome!

Next week I get my exhaust, boost controller and a second EGT ... then the boost goes up! hope to see about 320-330 HP soon! and not BOOOOOOM!
Old 03-16-2002, 11:04 PM

I have a couple of questions...

1. Did you see if there's a difference between the Auto/Manual? If there is, are you making them compatable for the auto?

2. When is the kit going to be available? I'm dying for boost and I might buy an SC very soon unless this turbo kit is available.

3. I'm not in CO, I'm in NJ. Since I can't have the kit installed in your shop... if I bring this kit to a shop... are they going to stare at it clueless and be like how the hell do you put this on? Is the install longer than the SC install?

4. Are all the bugs worked out yet?

5. How many people have paid for this already?

6. What's my price if I order 5 kits at once?
Old 03-16-2002, 11:53 PM

Originally posted by Maxima97GLE
I have a couple of questions...

1. Did you see if there's a difference between the Auto/Manual? If there is, are you making them compatable for the auto?

2. When is the kit going to be available? I'm dying for boost and I might buy an SC very soon unless this turbo kit is available.

3. I'm not in CO, I'm in NJ. Since I can't have the kit installed in your shop... if I bring this kit to a shop... are they going to stare at it clueless and be like how the hell do you put this on? Is the install longer than the SC install?

4. Are all the bugs worked out yet?

5. How many people have paid for this already?

6. What's my price if I order 5 kits at once?
Hi

let me answer your questions:
1. We had a quick look today at the auto tranny. I am certain that this will not fit the auto tranny in its current form. It is unfortunate that the auto is so much bigger than the manual. I think it IS possible to work around that issue but we would need to make a different jig. If there is seriously enough interest in the Auto, I will take measurements and we will make it work! I know there is a possibility of swinging the pipe a bit further forward and back like a swan neck into the enginebay instead of straight up. You would need to cut some of the plastic covering the bottom though....no big deal really.

2. The kit is already available. I did some minor tweaking to the I/C pipes cos they were touching hot hoses, no big deal really.

3. It is a bolt on kit. It is relatively straightforward to install (I did not say easy). If non intercooled, it IS easy! Any weekend warrior should be able to install the kit. If you can install a Y pipe and CAI you are about 1/2 way there! I would am trying to get more pics together for a good write up. I have already started the process.

4. bugs? Yeah there's been one or two, but all in all I have not seen any problems. Slight oil leak is gone and I/C pipe moved slightly to stay cool.

5. Two kits have been sold to a performance shop, but not part of this group deal. No one on the org has fully commited hard cash to this yet.

6. The price for 5 kits is listed on page 1. If you order them and they are shipped to the same person, you'd save some shipping and we might work something more out.

Some people are waiting to see how reliable the kit is and some are probably saving the $$$ to buy. I have done my best to help keep costs down. Can't do any more than that!
Old 03-17-2002, 12:00 AM

That's all great news. Once its avail for the Auto I will buy at least 2. I own a performance shop. Thats why I was asking how much if I bought 5. I guess I should have ask about wholesale pricing. If you would like us to carry your turbo kits please E-mail me at MaxximumTuning@aol.com and let me know what kind of info you need from us to open a wholesale account.
Old 03-17-2002, 12:31 PM

First hand experience......

While taking a ride in Nigels turbo yesterday, with 5 people in it, I was VERY impressed. It pulls really hard but the exhaust is definatley choking it. It even has crazy torque. He was shifting at 2k and it felt like he had the power I usually get about 3500. Truly amazing, especially for only 4 PSI.

Nigel - The shop that is doing your exhaust work is the one I recommended right? If so, can i go for a ride after its done? I live in the same town.

Kirk
Old 03-17-2002, 07:18 PM

Re: First hand experience......

Originally posted by 1/3There2/3ToGo
While taking a ride in Nigels turbo yesterday, with 5 people in it, I was VERY impressed. It pulls really hard but the exhaust is definatley choking it. It even has crazy torque. He was shifting at 2k and it felt like he had the power I usually get about 3500. Truly amazing, especially for only 4 PSI.

Nigel - The shop that is doing your exhaust work is the one I recommended right? If so, can i go for a ride after its done? I live in the same town.

Kirk

Kirk

I would love to give you a ride, unfortunately my tuner told me to be careful after installing the exhaust and not to get on it until I get back to his shop for tuning.

I would be happy to drive to Denver after it is tuned and let you have a ride. Sorry!

Nigel
Old 03-17-2002, 08:10 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Intercooler Options

I came across an N-terCooler from Nitrous eXpress:
http://www.nitrousexpress.com/new_products.htm
Pic:

"#15896 For supercharged or turbo applications where nitrous is not an option, NX offers another alternative. The "N-tercooler". Using either nitrous or CO2, this unit can reduce air inlet temperatures dramatically. In a recent dyno test a turbocharged Honda equipped with an NX "N-tercooler", increased its baseline by an astonishing 52
HP! If it makes horsepower it must be Nitrous Express!"

Any thoughts on this? It only costs $352.00!!
Old 03-17-2002, 10:48 PM

Re: Re: First hand experience......

Kirk

I would love to give you a ride, unfortunately my tuner told me to be careful after installing the exhaust and not to get on it until I get back to his shop for tuning.

I would be happy to drive to Denver after it is tuned and let you have a ride. Sorry!

Nigel
No problem, just figured that if we were in the same spot it'd be a sinch. If you need tuning dont worry, you wont hurt my feelings at all, keep the car safe. Im sure it'll happen soon enough

Kirk
Old 03-18-2002, 01:20 AM

Re: Intercooler Options

Originally posted by dashingMax
I came across an N-terCooler from Nitrous eXpress:
http://www.nitrousexpress.com/new_products.htm
Pic:

"#15896 For supercharged or turbo applications where nitrous is not an option, NX offers another alternative. The "N-tercooler". Using either nitrous or CO2, this unit can reduce air inlet temperatures dramatically. In a recent dyno test a turbocharged Honda equipped with an NX "N-tercooler", increased its baseline by an astonishing 52
HP! If it makes horsepower it must be Nitrous Express!"

Any thoughts on this? It only costs $352.00!!
I was just telling the guys about this on Saturday. On some applications, this increases HP by up to 50 HP....by just spraying nitrous on the intercooler ... not into the engine! Not bad and keeps engine safe!
Old 03-18-2002, 01:22 AM

Here are some overlays of Dynos from mine @4psi vs S/C @10 psi and variable intake

For Torque:
The red line is mine with CAI and Y-pipe
Blue line is mine at 4 psi (now)
Black line is S/C at 10 psi with variable intake

For Horsepower
Again red line is mine before turbo
Blue line is at 4 psi (now)
Black line (S/C...)

The graphs may look a little distorted cos I had to stretch the axes so they read the same (to be fair). I did this in Photoshop. It may be a little hard to see, but you see get the picture! The only modifications I made were to remove his air fuel graph and to split my graph in to separate torque and horsepower for easier viewing. Please also take note that I mentioned my exhaust was choking the engine at 5k rpm.

PS does any one have Dyno of JUST Stillen S/C with no other funky stuff?

Nigel
Old 03-18-2002, 06:31 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

PS does any one have Dyno of JUST Stillen S/C with no other funky stuff?

Nigel
There is one, but it is for a 5th gen:

LINK...
Old 03-18-2002, 07:09 AM

Please also take note that I mentioned my exhaust was choking the engine at 5k rpm.
After 5k its your intake manifold thats hurting you the most.

Cool plot!
Old 03-18-2002, 07:29 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Originally posted by MardiGrasMax

Cool plot!
hey mardi here is chestons dyno what do you think about his motor not dropping off after 5grand. is it because of the blower forcing air into the manifold?

http://www.brian1.net/%7Echebosto/no...ebSCDyno.jpgd?
Old 03-18-2002, 07:38 AM
4 Maximas and counting

Headers?

I recall that when Don in Texas and emax95 were doing work with headers, they got minimal results on NA engines. All comments seemed to imply that boosted applications like this would get much better results. Would the header work done before be applicable here?
Also, didn't the NZ headers use a replacement y-pipe? If so, would it be better or worse for this application?
Old 03-18-2002, 07:41 AM

Originally posted by MardiGrasMax

Cool plot!
Hi Mardigras

Hope you didn't mind me doing this. It was the only good dyno information I could get!

Was wondering if you had stock Stillen S/C dyno?

Thanks

Nigel
Old 03-18-2002, 02:36 PM

Are some posts invisable????

Is it really to much to ask to see the pics of the exhaust piping? Slickis already asked and got no response. Do we have to send you money or what? Please post pics of the underside of the car and the exhaust piping pre and post turbo.
Old 03-18-2002, 02:48 PM

Re: Are some posts invisable????

Can you not read? He responded to you.

"As far as turbo piping under the car ... hehe that's where the magic is! I am working on a write up for this kit. It may take me a little while but I'll get it done for the first kit for sure! I was kind of waiting for the first sale but I'll do a write up anyway. "

Give him time.

Originally posted by Erock
Is it really to much to ask to see the pics of the exhaust piping? Slickis already asked and got no response. Do we have to send you money or what? Please post pics of the underside of the car and the exhaust piping pre and post turbo.
Old 03-18-2002, 03:34 PM

Re: Are some posts invisable????

Originally posted by Erock
Patience is a virtue.

Kirk

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 4th gen TURBO KIT