Nitrous Discuss dry, wet, and direct port nitrous setups. How many shots can you handle?

purge installed

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 06:47 PM

purge installed

got my purge installed today i just dont kno how the hell to hold it in place lol.. ill take pics tomorow of where i have it.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:09 PM
LandShark has Cosworth

Originally Posted by streetzlegend
got my purge installed today i just dont kno how the hell to hold it in place lol.. ill take pics tomorow of where i have it.

Yeah! passing gas is important..... LOL.... I want to put some super-brite purple LEDS around my purge outlet - that could really freak the ricers !! Heh..

Was that your purge switch I saw in the dash, next to the Shift_Fast switches ??
Old 08-29-2006, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by grey99max
Yeah! passing gas is important..... LOL.... I want to put some super-brite purple LEDS around my purge outlet - that could really freak the ricers !! Heh..

Was that your purge switch I saw in the dash, next to the Shift_Fast switches ??
Yes it was, the 1st button is the purge, the 2nd is the bottle warmer, and the third is the activation for the shiftmod. the actual shifting switch is at the cig lighter because its more comfterable to drive =). I gotta find a way to keep the hose for the purge in place. i purged it and the hose just flew all over the place like a water hose gone mad lol. ill take pics tomorow if the storm passing us lets me. hopefully my car didnt get any body damage from all the flying particles and super rain.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:26 AM
LandShark has Cosworth

Yes it was, the 1st button is the purge, the 2nd is the bottle warmer, and the third is the activation for the shiftmod. the actual shifting switch is at the cig lighter because its more comfterable to drive =). I gotta find a way to keep the hose for the purge in place. i purged it and the hose just flew all over the place like a water hose gone mad lol. ill take pics tomorow if the storm passing us lets me. hopefully my car didnt get any body damage from all the flying particles and super rain.
SO you've been dodging the tropical storm? Good luck - Maximas don't float.

Tie wraps are your friend. If you want to purge up, where it can be seen, I use a small copper tube attached to the purge solenoid and run it out under the hood on the driver's side, pointed upwards. This way, you can seen the plume when purging. Tir wraps hold it down - run the tube near stuff you can hook a tie wrap to, and everything is good.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:56 AM

SO you've been dodging the tropical storm? Good luck - Maximas don't float.

Tie wraps are your friend. If you want to purge up, where it can be seen, I use a small copper tube attached to the purge solenoid and run it out under the hood on the driver's side, pointed upwards. This way, you can seen the plume when purging. Tir wraps hold it down - run the tube near stuff you can hook a tie wrap to, and everything is good.
Got it done =). Hey harry do you have an LED on ur purge? lol i put my lil led flash light on the purge and looked pretty cool haha.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:56 AM
LandShark has Cosworth

Got it done =). Hey harry do you have an LED on ur purge? lol i put my lil led flash light on the purge and looked pretty cool haha.

Nope - not yet - been busy : http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=489613

It would be fun, though. When staging, the purge plume kinda knocks some folk off their concentration - purple or red LEDs would really cause "shock and awe", eh?
Old 08-31-2006, 02:00 PM
10 psi

Nope - not yet - been busy : http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=489613

It would be fun, though. When staging, the purge plume kinda knocks some folk off their concentration - purple or red LEDs would really cause "shock and awe", eh?

I should smack the both of you for even talking about ricey things such as this....

On another note, I would go with blue, Pics when minesinstalled
Old 08-31-2006, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by glenmoormax

I should smack the both of you for even talking about ricey things such as this....

On another note, I would go with blue, Pics when minesinstalled
lolololol, no mater how ricey some things maybe. you cant admit that they are damn cool!!!!! lol.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:19 PM
10 psi

lolololol, no mater how ricey some things maybe. you cant admit that they are damn cool!!!!! lol.

Yeah, I honestly think that as far as this may seem "ricey", Its still cool, Because I know we will make it look good, ricers in my book can't even afford nitrous so its all good.