3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Gunna Rice it out.

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 09:09 PM
heresmymind

Gunna Rice it out.

I've decided I am going to sell my other car and buy a stock 3rd generation maxima and keep it stock and I will rice this one out horribly. r34 body kit look a like. full underglow. stereo neons seats interior all of it. only thing I wont do is put the rediculously ugly wing on there. Oh and I refuse to use the tinfoil trunk mod (from previous video post). Rice burner exhuast is a must. Any other words of advice to make rice. seriously advice only none including using foldgers coffee cans as muffler , as someone else said every forums needs its ricer. so I mind as well go all out. I found hella bmw e36 prjecters with amazing hid's and red halos on ebay too. (preformance will be done too dont be completely ashamed)

-Branden

Old 04-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

JDM stickers and seat belt pad's are all I can think of Don't forget to invest all the stero money into the sub and amp. Just jokeing do what you want I'm not a anti ricer.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:19 PM
- Product of Maxima.org -

brandenism?
Old 04-09-2006, 09:20 PM
- Product of Maxima.org -

come on man! you NEED the park bench on the trunk! it's part of the whole rice-mania!!

got rice b!tch.

haha sorry, all this talk of rice and my rice, gotta throw it out there.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:26 PM
heresmymind

Hahaha funny *** wing. i found a body kit that will make my tail look like that. bit i was thinking doing a custom duel fart can effect.

Old 04-09-2006, 09:33 PM

track this guy down, backNblackj30 , he'll tell you everything you need for a ricer maxima....hahaha
Old 04-09-2006, 09:36 PM
heresmymind

hahhaha. i had a tiff with him earlier this month. isnt he the guy that lies about projects and stereo isntalls then covors them up by trying to sell his car? but i want mine to look professional ricer. maybe do it pearlesent (spelling) orange or green. I mean like california civic ricer!!!

Old 04-09-2006, 09:46 PM

We already have a ricer, his name is Chris Cheezer.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:50 PM

umm plz dont' ghetto it too....and hey chris's max looks good.....
Old 04-09-2006, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by heresmymind
I've decided I am going to sell my other car and buy a stock 3rd generation maxima and keep it stock and I will rice this one out horribly. r34 body kit look a like. full underglow. stereo neons seats interior all of it. only thing I wont do is put the rediculously ugly wing on there. Oh and I refuse to use the tinfoil trunk mod (from previous video post). Rice burner exhuast is a must. Any other words of advice to make rice. seriously advice only none including using foldgers coffee cans as muffler , as someone else said every forums needs its ricer. so I mind as well go all out. I found hella bmw e36 prjecters with amazing hid's and red halos on ebay too. (preformance will be done too dont be completely ashamed)

-Branden
so what are trying to say most the mods (Except i went with the Stillen Kit) you are talking about i have done or going to do and if you call all that RICE than i guess i am rice. As far as the exhaust i have done the entire exhaust (minus headers) and it doesn't sound like a a hopped up weed whacker and does have a low note to it not all high pitched.

If it was going to be rice it would have the GT-R or NOS stickers on it and the HUGE NISSAN decal across the front window. Mine is small and has a tribal design with it. Not to mention the park bench on the trunk. the none functional air splitters. Crappy seat covers with like flames on them. various interior pieces painted some color that isn't on my car. Stock Mids and highs with subs in a prefabbed box with the amp bolted on the side with wires running everywhere. Don't forget the spinner hub caps. As far as the exhaust it would be stock with the exception of a Large tip. Oh and don't forget the god-e racing strips or if they are REAL serious about the import craze the might be at a angle.

So would you say I'm Rice because i meet you criteria so far?

If you really want that kit buy it at http://www.bodykits.org/cart/view_pr...tml?ItemID=215
Old 04-09-2006, 10:21 PM
heresmymind

Haha, I was teased cause of my neons. I want the weed whacker sound for the muffler hehe. so ill add the red vynal interior set. just a Q but are there any bucket seats that fit our cars? Your sig is nice Loko but ur car looks naked without any type of fog lights

Old 04-09-2006, 10:25 PM

if you are serious.

sell your car please.
Old 04-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Droppin logs

Originally Posted by ghostridden
track this guy down, backNblackj30 , he'll tell you everything you need for a ricer maxima....hahaha

Old 04-10-2006, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by heresmymind
Your sig is nice Loko but ur car looks naked without any type of fog lights
Thanks. Yeah that would be one more of the things on my to do list. Already went as far as to get the dash bezel with the Fog light button. and now i just need to get something to hook up to it! Although i was thinking of getting a set of some daytime running lights OEM style and hooking them up to the parking lights and then running my neon and other lighting threw the Fog light switch. Keep more of a clean dash. Not a grip of toggle switches clustering the dash. I just like the look of simplicity
Old 04-10-2006, 03:12 AM
heresmymind

good idea. since mine are aftermarket they have all seperate wires. but the turn ons switch is set up with my regular lights so there is a small button to turn them on and off but i leave it on for the most part. its hudden on the inside of the elbow rest box on the center cons. also i have 1 switch that controls my front neon and interior healdiner neons. the footrest ones stay on with my lights and dim with them too:-p

Old 04-10-2006, 05:09 AM

this thread is about as gay as backnblackj30
Old 04-10-2006, 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by tripleGmax
this thread is about as gay as backnblackj30
I second that
Old 04-10-2006, 06:20 AM

i third that.
Old 04-10-2006, 06:42 AM

For the nasty raspy sound a cheap muffler with a true dual setup should do the trick... but it will be tricky. It should get you the sound you want though.

Definitely can't do without these items:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUNAM...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SPOOL...QQcmdZViewItem

Need to paint the interior with some nasty color... use the new Krylon Fusion. That stuff works very well and I'm sure they have a good color that just says rice.

You can't swap to BMW lights though... or you can, but you definitely would need to put some blue plastic over the lights to give them the "blue hid" look.

Can't buy springs... need to cut them. 13 inch wire wheels with tiny tires that stick out further than the fender OR steel wheels without the hubcap with skinny tires or steel wheels with some fake spinners or similar fake cover... possibly some of those covers that make the wheel look bigger than it really is.

Ugly caliper paint or:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Red-S...QQcmdZViewItem

3 gauge pillar cluster with useless gauges and you definitely... definitely can not forget the monster tach with a shift light.... even if its an automatic. remember, we're going for absolute rice here. minimum of 4 inches, 5 would be better. bigger = more rice

stickers, stickers, stickers. nismo, nissan, gt-r, type-r, if you're gutsy vtec, etc. Yellow is usually held as being the color that increases power the most.

Same goes for hoses in the engine bay. Here's a little hose writeup courtesy of Road Race Engineering:

- Red is a good color for all around performance, however with a big turbo blue gets upwards of 10 hp, unless you have stock cams, then only 5 hp.
- Purple is best for bottom end power, mix with red for excellent mid-range.
- For NT cars, shift all recommendations one hue towards a warmer color.
- Yellow hose should only be used on high compression NTs or turbo cars with welded differentials.
- Proper Sticker Tuning can be a successful work around for any of these concerns

.... that's it for now. my ricer side is worn out.
Old 04-10-2006, 07:11 AM

don;t forget to have a roof scoop....or the spinner hub-caps....also the chrome fuel door on the outside....can;t forget about the neon pedels and what about those things you put in your muffler to make it sound like the turbo spoolying
azn dan